The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

Man if i was local i'd buy that in a flash, Pimentos right, that would go 4 a fortune is Aus..

A nice pilosocereus - Melbourne

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/docklands/plants/exotic-tall-cactus-2m/1077227908

A whole bunch of stuff, hard to tell exactly what's out there from the pics except some cereus, spach and P marginatus. North of Adelaide. Could be something amazing out there. I don't have the time to get out there for a few weeks personally since it's 1.5 hour drive from my place.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kalbeeba/pots-garden-beds/cactus-garden/1077178026

Hard to say at this point (it is so tiny). It could be off of a monstrose specimen, possibly even a new cultivar. However it could just be a bit of funky growth (genetic or environmentally triggered) that someone removed and grafted and is trying to pass off as some new shiny freak. Some trichs seem to throw funky growth when they are growing under less than perfect conditions, then revert to normal growth when presented with more favorable growing conditions.

Hopefully it really is something new and fancy. I love to know what it grows out like, but I don't wanna pay that much to find out ;)

• Like 1

Defly not San Pedro! And she's had it 19 years lol the flower stem gives it away

@ Gimli. Yes standard Loph. In fact the seller is a member here. You may get it cheaper if you can figure it out :)

The second pic was doing the rounds a few weeks back. Some of the pups are variegated. Beaut specimem!

Hard to tell from that pic but looks to possibly be a peruvianus. I'd ask for more pics or just go out there and check them out if I were close enough.

They look very interesting,have you contacted them Gimli? Ellenbrook is a bit of a drive but looks worth it.

Bargain even if they are $10ea

Def worth the time and fuel to pick them up

Yeah the longer I looked at the base sections I came to think the same. From the bad photos they almost look like a c. Peruvianus x forbesii. Strange looking plant.