The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

well, they seem to have more than one ebay account too. like all ebay sellers who charge way too much. i have no trust in that person.

$400 for pc...lol, genius.

Im up to my ears in pc logs maybe i should try this.

Retire early.

• Like 1

I know! Where do these prices come from? I think this dude has been watching Trichs go for ridiculous prices lately and just thought he would have a stab, the cuts are shitfull looking things, not even glamour tip cuts!

• Like 2

That link wont load for me. Some one repost,?

http://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/181911404801

Bargain at only 400 bucks?!?!?!

I literally laughed at this. I'm selling some seed grown crosses at the Community garden for $2 for crying out loud.

• Like 1

An American paid me $250 for a couple of peyote and some other common plants.

Prices are relative to abundance really and lophs are not legal in the states.You could easily pay that in Australia for a couple of good loph and some bonus common cacti. We have shitloads of PC Pach it is the least sort after,so 400 bucks is rather steep!

Yes, I am well aware that Peyote are not legal in the states - the lure of forbidden fruit !! Lots of my plants have emigrated !!

Not even legal in parts of Aus. Stupid government. Even classed as a weed/invasive exotic in Western Australia. Can't have those Lophs growing out of control all over the state now :-/

• Like 1

A weed??!! Now no way are L. williamsii an especially slow-growing plant by cactus standards, but it will NEVER outgrow invasive Opuntiae - no way !!! Do you need to have a brain cell removal to become a politician??

• Like 3

Hey that´s about 350 UK pounds - for a not especially prepossessing Loph !!!! I just sent these to a grower in the US for $140 - maybe I should start targeting Australia !!!!

post-15731-0-98050700-1446238757_thumb.j

post-15731-0-47908700-1446238767_thumb.j

post-15731-0-98050700-1446238757_thumb.jpg

post-15731-0-47908700-1446238767_thumb.jpg

post-15731-0-98050700-1446238757_thumb.jpg

post-15731-0-47908700-1446238767_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spanishfly

Hey that´s about 350 UK pounds - for a not especially prepossessing Loph !!!! I just sent these to a grower in the US for $140 - maybe I should start targeting Australia !!!!

That's quite a bargain for that package I think. Especially due to the root structure of those large buttons.

OK upside - if you think I am too cheap I will raise my prices to those yanks !!! But of course they cost me nothing !!!

Edited by Spanishfly
  • Like 1

Nitrogen deficiency of variegation? I see a greenish tinge at the bottom.

Nah I'd say variegated (chimeral). I don't think it would've been able to grow like this without the green.

I am surprised there is not more bids on cheezleburgers stuff, some really awesome plants there, pity im so poor atm. Im drawn to that Koereshii button cactus

• Like 1

Some people just got some total bargains on Mexican miniatures. Not seen a strombo or fissuratus go so cheap before!

• Like 1