The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

^^^^ Fuck! That's worth spending the petrol money just to drive out to cactus country and get a piece direct from the nursery instead! ;)

• Like 2

I had my eye on that thinking 50-60 max as J1 is a particularly lovely clone( a mate has one and it is super sexual chocolate, lovely spination if thats a word).

Talk about setting a president... I dont imagine its going to get any easier to recieve that clone?

• Like 2

I bought a metre long bridge cut from him about a year ago, managed to score it for $20, but the postage was a fair bit. Beast of a cactus though, thick and beautiful. It's about 6 feet high now, with 2 offsets nearly half a metre each.

It's just a Pachanoi.

Are you sure you want it?

if you ring them and sus it out, let me know me know man and I can pick it up

• Like 1

I would love the grafting stock thats for sure..but postage would be nuts, go get em O!!! :wink:

• Like 1

am going to pick it up, will send you some nice bits B :wink:

• Like 1

It is! I have numerous pieces from when he had it advertised a year or so ago as "cactus". He asked what it was at the time and I wrote down trichocereus peruvinaus for him, I guess he's an echinopsis fan though. ;)

And the PC X Peru seeds I gave away recently were pollinated with this plant's pollen.

• Like 2

Mate is that laywers peru?

Quote, sure is! I'd recommend going out there if anyone's nearby, it's about 1.5 hours each way from me or I'd go get some more pieces.

• Like 2

would some one mind messaging me Jacks ph number please.

• Like 1

I nearly died trying to take cuttings though...lol
its on a really steep slope and the ground is covered in old cactus logs, would have looked hilarious to people driving past on the main road

• Like 2

I know that guy he is an old member here but hasn't been around in ages.Has some very nice trichs. I have a tbm practically exactly the same as this I bought from him about four years ago

Cool, I'm busting a nut over that penis plant that's fa sure, nice n large n meaty :)

I've bought some nice plants from him before, he's a good seller

Anyone got a cutting of that lawyers Peru for sale?

I have a penis cactus for sale on eBay at the moment. My ebay name is Chenhall2521