The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

Bhaha peyote buttons and sexy uniforms.. This seller knows how to have fun!

• Like 3

Lmao!! Fuck being a drug dealer, Ima gunna become a Baggie dealer! Not a bad mark up in that trade...

Edited by nut

I have some more plants for sale under "thed00dabides". As always a 20% discount for SABers if purchased OFF eBay. Just pm me and I'll take the listing down once confirmed

Edited by theuserformallyknownasd00d
  • Like 1

nrivers I'm not too far from here.. Just placed a bid. PM me in a week [guarantee I'll forget] and,

If I've won I'll sell you half the plant for half the price I won it for, plus postage. :)

• Like 1

Dear oh dear. :wacko: its so common but, people just don't have the "eye" for it. I had to convince a mate once for about 1 hour at least that his Cereus was ....well a Cereus!

Im curious to see if people will bid on this, starting at $160 is way overkill even if it were tricho

Because I'm a chump I emailed him nicely about it not being tricho this morning. I got a response an hour or so ago saying thanks and that he'd change the listing. Just not yet I guess... haha!

• Like 2

Because I'm a chump I emailed him nicely about it not being tricho this morning. I got a response an hour or so ago saying thanks and that he'd change the listing. Just not yet I guess... haha!

still your question shows up down the bottom so he looks even sillier!