The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

I thought I would post this for you Australian member:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/desert-dreams/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I wish I could get my hands on some of those.

His name is Pinegapcontrol on here and he does international sales

Damn fine collection he has, hit him up he's a good bloke

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/San-pedro-cactus-cutting-one-only-cacti-/121841279465?hash=item1c5e4e61e9:g:ys0AAOSwp5JWVKZ8

230cm san pedro for $50 ... pretty sure its a cereus peruvianus/ perandus though? (I'm far from an expert)

shame, rare to find a good length in these parts

That sina is super nice! But ebay is full of shit! Upto 70 bucks and still 6 days left! No thanx! But i would love sina in my collection so if anyone has one for a good price hit me up! Maybe can trade something cool! For sure!

• Like 2

its a handsome plant for sure, but the clone collectors have pushed it out of my reach already.

Lets guess what it will make. I reckon it will go over $300

• Like 1

I asked the same question from the seller, but they are just for reference

Not mine Zed, I was wondering the same thing and if they were anyone s from here. The wording in the description is a bit vague, didnt sound like what you d write if they were the actual parent plants.

Cheers nrivers.

If they're "just for reference" then I'd suggest people look into spenging money with Sacred Succulents in the states then. For the same money you could get 5 times the amount of seeds from them, they're generous with how many they give you too compared to what they advertise. Sure, you have to muck around posting US currency. But it's worth it. Great germ rates and good variety of monstrose crosses.

Just my cynical opinion that no one asked for due to the cost being asked with no proper pics of parentage.

I counted out as a test and 27 out of 30 seeds germinated, (TPM x TP) sown from SS.

post-13830-0-12204600-1451483441_thumb.j post-13830-0-30370600-1451483447_thumb.j

post-13830-0-12204600-1451483441_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-30370600-1451483447_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-12204600-1451483441_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-30370600-1451483447_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

^ Yep. ^

At close to a dollar a seed when you add postage, I d be interested to see if they get any takers.

I really need to get myself an ss catalogue.

• Like 1

Those pics are from Solaritea's (aka Tricho Nest on fb) garden, I'm pretty sure.

Edited by Ohlone
  • Like 1

ha! thats from me that plant. it should be called dandenong or ferntree gully as that is where the collector lived, domnt have his name, i just called it melted. E gave me half of what he collected in 2005 and kept the other half. I been propagating that plant since. wonder why it is called sina?

My guess is they got it from that beautiful sexy specimen of a human sina. :P

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321959401119

Expensive mutant seeds, the pics of the parents keep changing, but the seeds pic remains the same. So i had a look around google to see if this was a stolen monstrose picture and i found this http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/345678/

Selling mutant seed is a pretty clever move, i mean, when you germinate your seed and get upset that you dont have any monstrose plants the seller can fall back on, well not all traits are passed on to the children so buying seed is really luck of the draw.

@ almost $1 per seed this guy/girl stands to make thousands off a single fruit

ha! thats from me that plant. it should be called dandenong or ferntree gully as that is where the collector lived, domnt have his name, i just called it melted. E gave me half of what he collected in 2005 and kept the other half. I been propagating that plant since. wonder why it is called sina?

This clone was named by Sharxx, he got it from the cactus show in Melbourne several years ago. Could be the same clone being passed around under different names? Have you got any pics hebrew?