The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sketchykid

10 Metres of San Pedro

I apologise if this is against forum rules but I am a desperate man who needs to pay his medical bills. I live in the Brisbane area and have just over 10metres of various San Pedro Trich cuttings available for. Please contact me if you are interested. I also have some other Ethno related plants and seeds available which I am reluctantly having to part with. I'm not well and have been driven to this unfortunate situation.

I'm not sure if my email address is visible to members but perhaps contact via PM can be done and I can figure out where that function is to receive messages. I have not been apart of this community for a long time so I apologise for my newbie mistakes if any.

Torsten, I apologise if this is against forum rules I can only assume my post will be removed if this is the case and notified of such a move.

Like I said I am desperate and do not know what else to do but figured this well established forum and community would be the best place to ask for help regarding taking these items off my hands, thankyou Corroboree, I deeply regret not keeping up with those of you who I know personally if you are still part of this community.

Sketchy.

I may be interested could you post up a pic of anything other than pc pachanoi (I have more than enough pc) also may be interested in your ethno plants if you l8st a few

Thank you Admin for moving my thread, I appreciate your help. :)

I hope it is ok to post a link to an ad on another site (Below). It has been many years since I posted an image on a forum, I tried but failed miserably. Photobucket looks so different from 6 years ago lol. Hope this is ok and thanks again to the Corroboree community.

Hi Cactuscarl, I also have HBWR and Psychotria Nexus seedlings. I also have Caapi and certain berries/seeds available but I am not sure I should post the details on a public forum as I am unsure of legalities and rules regarding such items. Perhaps PM?

Is this ok Admin/Mods or have I already stepped over the mark mentioning such things? I hope not as I appreciate being able to create this thread in this community, thanks again.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wavell-heights/plants-pots/san-pedro-cactus-cuttings/1067429514

Thank you for making a purchase mate, you know who you are....

May a 1000 kilos of scheduled goodies of your own choosing rain down discretely upon you.

9 metres still available for cheeeep!

SOLD - Thank you to everyone especially to those who made a purchase from me, I really appreciate your help.

Thanks again to mods and to Torsten for allowing me to use this forum as a means to raise some funds to help me pay for my treatment, my wife and I are ever so grateful! :worship: