The Corroboree
incognito

trich seed Giveaway- kinda

post-781-0-31147400-1421733302_thumb.jpg

That's my entry :) there was a storm passing over when the sun was setting last night. 'Twas awesome!

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

image.jpg

That's my entry :) there was a storm passing over when the sun was setting last night. 'Twas awesome!

Better send yourself your address so you can post some seeds off to yourself???

• Like 1

Here's some from my trip to Arizona in 2013.

Phoenix to Tucson

Tucsonsunset0011_zps30e8c102.jpg

• Like 5

Watch dem mailboxes! I'm-a packin dem seeds up right now! If anyone in the comp that posted their OWN photos that has changed address or has not pm'd me there's now is the time to do so while I have some time on my hands!

Thanks again for all of your lovely photos, sunsets never fail to inspire me even when I'm at my worst :)

Peace out cacti geeks love yas xo

• Like 1

Ooookay this is how it is.....

I have two Chinese containers one labelled cordobensis x the other bridgesii x

The crosses coulda been anything I had a few vars of bridgesii, cordobensis, grandiflorus and pachanoi flowering at the same time. I took seed pods of bridg "Kai" and a few other bridg and they all ended up in the "bridgesii" x Chinese container.....

The cordobensis container as well the seed could be crossed with any of the above though the cordobensis and Kai stand next to each other so you would think the pollinators don't have to go real far but of course other pollen would get in there.

Now here's the REAL tard part, I took two fruit of the big pachanoi and cleaned the seed and set it aside unmarked :/ then one day when I was cleaning the house I chucked them in with a seed container (can't remember which one of the two :/ and realised the next morn my big mistake....

Soooooooo u can see this seed is all a big fuckup, BUT I just finished putting two satchies of the bridg x container and the cordobensis x container into envelopes and sent to everyone who participated and sent me their addresses via pm. Needless to say you should grow some cool cacti, the parentage will always be a question mark at all... Maybe you could label them Trichocereus sp "incogsfukup"

All the cacti that flowered where rad cacti just trust me lol

Anyways peeps who participated with own photos and pmd me ur addy and haven't received their seed within a week pm me and I'll send you some. I've a little more time on my hands so can get them out without much delay.

Hopefully those Germans and yanks that I'm gonna pay postage for don't send me broke but I'll do it for sab forum international relations as I have great love for the forum, that excludes eg because I love that bratwurst.

Damn I couldn't pronounce some of those German addresses and had to write letters that I've never even seen before.

Sorry for the delays and shiz I'm generally a pretty hopeless kinda guy but I generally compensate that with generosity :)

Good luck with the seed, lemme know if I've missed u as I've also just done a massive inbox clean out and noticed I had unread messages dating back to feb 2014 :0 I'm not a rude bastid sorry I just have no time and that no time I do have is poorly managed and basically taken up with talking shit and walking my pooch and hangin out with my mum and dad which is really an odd thing for a soon to be middle aged man to be doing :/

Anyhoo if yas don't like it get fuked!! ;)

Peace out xo

Oh yeah mutant message me ur addy as I know you will actually grow these suckerz!!!!!

It's kinda exciting look at it as a luckydip eh? They always fun though in hindsight u only got cheap plastic crap.

Edit- miko I'm waiting for ur addy so that I can send my penis cutting.

Thanks babeh.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 5

I have plenty left have posted them for sale in the plant buy/swap forum.

Miko still awaiting ur pm for ur penis cutting and seed :)

I have plenty left have posted them for sale in the plant buy/swap forum.

Miko still awaiting ur pm for ur penis cutting and seed :)

hey incognito,

I have messaged you with my address months ago lol

thanks miko

I know but I am pursued by this eternal vortex that always sucks things in and transports then to another reality. It's a thing I'm constantly pursuing.