The Corroboree
Psychaesthetic

While I'm at it, any Brushtail Possum gurus around?

Rofl this is getting kinda funny. :D

I dunno why everyone is poo-pooing this guy I seriously don't. I think everyone should check themselves and their impact on their local ecology before throwing more turds at old mate.

Keep on your path psych ;) it sounds interesting!

• Like 1

Whoahhh back the truck up...

Psych is Riley ? Riley was the member telling us he was heading out to live in the bush ? I remember chatting on the phone to you, you didn't seen in a good place, sounds u have found your swing now!! That's awesome mate :) I fully dip my hat to Ye, took a lot of guts!!

Peeps here where full of advice on how to do it, now that u have done it, best peeps can do is fuken bag you out for feeding the animals around ur freakin tent??? I'll say it for you man I've already got one warn point so fuk it

Get over it... He feeds some wild animals some nuts and some goannas some meat.. So fucking what, real big of yall. Hell I probably run over the amount of animals he feeds on the road to and from work everyday.

It's just so freaking stoopid. I for one would happily like to see your conceited, self righteous "ADVICE" replanted in your small intestines. The condescending tone you guys can just jam into another member is freakin sickening. I mean in the grand scheme of things right now psych has a lot less karmic dirt on his hands than the lot of us. I know if I was a bush critter who would get my vote, Definately not us tools living on the grid really not giving to many

Hoots whatsoever.

Viva la Psych!!

• Like 1

Maybe Paradox is bored. Watching plants grow is hardly a thrill-ride, leaves to much time to sit around working yourself into a state of heightened delusion. Maybe he should go find some animals to feed?

We all have our ups and downs here Man U know that. Valid points have been raised, your a grown man I'm sure u can make your own educated decision. Anyhoo baloney to the negativity I'm just happy your in a better state of mind.

• Like 1

Leaving the woman you've been with for five years would mess with most people's "place".

Not only am I in a much cruisier frame of mind now, I have legs like a tiger, eat much better food and am more spacially aware of my surroundings. I can tell which animals are walking around out here at night based on their noises, I know all the calls of the Currawong, Cockatoo and Lyrebirds well enough to instantly identify which one I'm hearing the moment they open their mouths and I can differentiate flying bugs by the frequency of their wings.

I can hear a mouse fart on the other side of the mountain.

Town is just town of course; same familiar, overcrowded human populus all stuffing their guts with whatever, obsessing over their pointless purchases and blind to anything outside their own existence, but as towns go the ones around here are pretty relaxed I must say. The *hordes* of tourists get a bit annoying from time to time, but I'm really not in town long enough each stay to be really bothered by any of the convoluted shit associated with the rest of the human race.

I go in, clean-up, restock on food and then spend the remaining time socializing with whichever crowd is at the backpackers that week. I get bored easily, but as it so happens by the time I'm growing tired of human interaction each week, it's time to head back down here; with the simple, honest animals again. ;)

Edited by Psychaesthetic

Yeah no shit incog, its riley, the fella who threw most peoples initially very kind & well intended replies to his original thread in their face.. don't know what you expect when the dude repeatedly goes out of his way to put people off side & then boasts about being a prick.

Know what? Humans are fucked & I'm no different.. that's why i can be such a fuck head like I have been in this thread. Though I know what a fan you are of the lame excuse for a culture we have in this country.. even though I basically hold you as representative of all the very best parts of that culture.. the parts that I'm actually real proud of..

You do kill that many animals on your way to work.. that's cause you're a braindead moron going about his pathetic gas guzzling excuse for a modern life like the rest of us pieces of shit who are stuck in the grind churning through everything good on the planet so that our own kids are going to have just about nothing. You say it like you're proud & it makes any other kind of stupidity ok?

I may have been condescending in this thread, that's my bad, really, I feel like an arsehole sometimes.. but feeding animals in your camp is just plain dumb for a bunch of reasons & if someones gonna boast about it as though they think they're the animals savior for it then I'm gonna say what I think.. if you think killing animals in your car justifies soneone mistreating animals & creating a load of problems for themselves then I'll be condescending to you too cause that makes you an idiot. Fact is, I'm an even bigger idiot for even getting involved. There's a lot of fucking idiots on this planet & seems quite a few of them are posting in this thread.

I've been a cunt.. & riley has kept pace with that vibe from the start so fuck him, he's a shit stirrer who probably knows perfectly well that he can get a reaction out of people by being self riotous in his short sighted juvenile attention seeking actions.

Leaving the woman you've been with for five years would mess with most people's "place".

Not only am I in a much cruisier place now, I have legs like a tiger, eat much better food and am more specially aware of my surroundings. I can tell which animals are walking around out here at night based on their noises, I know all the calls of the Currawong, Cockatoo and Lyrebirds well enough to instantly identify which one I'm hearing the moment of opens is mouth and I can differentiate flying bugs based on the frequency of their wings.

I can hear a mouse fart on the other side of the mountain.

Riley, I'm sorry if I've offended you, incog is just an incoragable empathic so he can't help himself.. I'm not bored, I'm just going through a period of depression brought on by my inability to come to terms with the utter cock that confronts me every day when I look at my own specieis & no I don't separate my self from that..

I may be delusional, I know that, just don't fool yourself, its really clear you're just lonely, we all know what its like.. I feel pretty lonely at the moment too.. & its also because of my frustrations at the world & people.. surly there's better ways to cure it than by bribing animals & turning them into unhealthy pests & shit stirring forums though isnt there? Just like theres probably better ways for me other than getting involved & making an arse of myself in dumb threads.. My point only being that you just keep asking to be told where to go & so I'm obliging you.. but with a different approach maybe you would have a bunch of lifelong friends instead?

Jesus chill the fuck out man!!!

I've followed Riley's postd originaly and have talked to him on the phone. He seems a decent guy doing the best he can.

Paradox mate you can be a prickly bastid yourself eh? As we all can be can we not? Bud I haven't seen psych doing any shit stirring at all? But u sure seem inclined to jump down his throat at any given opportunity...... Of course he's gonna bite back. One thing you are bang on about is that you are making an arse of yourself, really bud, is there such a need to be a c*&t?

As always on Sab, psych feeding wild animals is not the issue here. I hope things get better for you para, ur a good dude, but this is all a bit yuk.

Humans can be assholes, we all can be. Seems as though ur throwing ur hand and just having a tanty, and that gets no one nowhere, until you just have to get overyourself, straighten your back and just get on with it- which if u ask me psych has done with gusto, I really tip my hat to him, he's a lot stronger than maybe even he realises.

I can feel a group hug coming on :D

• Like 1

eah no shit incog, its riley, the fella who threw most peoples initially very kind & well intended replies to his original thread in their face.. don't know what you expect when the dude repeatedly goes out of his way to put people off side & then boasts about being a prick.

Edit- I had no idea psych was Riley at all, however I'm quite out of the loop and not on the forum 24/7, okay I'll admit I'm not the sharpest skewer in a kebab.

I really think it's sad that you appear to only see things at a surface level paradox. Maybe your current depression is causing such short-sightedness I dunno. Take it easy mate. Now this thread is officially not about feeding wild animals.

Edited by incognito

Yeah it is yuk, I feel yuk. Its not about riley.. I'm proud of him too, I only had the best wishes for him.. not sure how I got tangled in this silly shit.. I didn't realise who it was when I first replied.. just reacted cause the whole animal feeding thing has been put in my face recently.. Its not my job but really often as part of my job I'm expected to explain to people the whole deal..again & again.. bah Im not gonna keep on about it.. ill get in on a group hug if its still available.. sorry for the disoroprtionate condescention & being a cunt psych.. the whole animal thing really isn't worth the yuk I'm coming out with.

• Like 2

Yeah incog, you're right, I'm getting stuck on the surface level & its been eating me up.. I'll be ok.. its good to have people to honestly tell you when you need to pull your head in.. thanks dude, sorry for all the dumb shit Ive said

• Like 1

Cmere ya git...

*gets paradox in headlock and gives him the biggest noogie of his life*

Love ya big guy. You really need to relax mun, your head is your own worse enemy.

You are certainly not your thoughts.

• Like 1

As much as I love feeding ducks on a pond I have to be up in 3 hrs to load a train with malt barley so you fuckers can drink beer. Now you two tired naughty boys shake hands and get some sleep.

I don't wanna hear anymore snide remarks or jabs in the ribs or goddamn it I just won't fill the fuken train then australia goes without beer and I will not hesitate in making public the reason therefore we are all fucked if you two DONT STOP YOUR FREAKING HOOPLAH!!!

That's it! Zip it! All pieholes are effectively closed for the night. Masturbate or something.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Good boys x

Edited by incognito

hey riley you don't need to censor yourself completely, i won't be offended. i know you're just a bit of a prick.. aren't we all..

i'm bowing out cause somehow i got tangled up in projecting unrelated frustrations onto this thread & thats a dumb thing to do..

You're out there in the bush doing your thing which is good man & i do wish you luck. If you're actually serious about it then you'll learn whatever lessons you need to about animals soon enough. you seem like the kind of bloke who needs to make his own mistakes anywho as you're so hell bent on not accepting any advice etc.. that can be a good trait, i can relate..

It's fundementally an irresponsible thing to do & it causes all kinds of problems that you obviously don't know or care about. but feeding animals, to be honest is fairly low on the planetary priorities list at the moment, it's just hard for me to watch people on the forums boasting about doing dumb, uneducated things.. if people didn't pull you up on it then people reading this won't know any better & might do the same thing.. which, i know you simply don't get it but is just a fundementally dumb thing to do.. still, i don't have to get my knickers in a knot so much.. when you have to leave your camp site (which would be a pity as it seems it's the closest place you have to home) because it's overrun with vermin & near every possession you have has been chewed to pieces or ripped apart or is covered in rat shit then you might change your mind.. or you might not.. you do seem pretty pig headed.. & i understand having the company of those animals must be nice in your position..

i know you don't care & you probably actually enjoy the attention & all but just remember that broadcasting all this animal feeding stuff just kind of paints you as a naive city kid.. that may be condescending, i'm sorry bout that but it's true, at least to anyone who isn't a naive city kid themselves.. It's kinda not much different to the way my reactionary rants about it paint me as a condescending prick..

Pobody's Nerfect :D

Look at that you just had to get the last word. Git.

I never "bragged" about feeding the animals, you can say that as many times as you want and it's still just you talking shit to fill out your posts. I mentioned somewhere how soul enriching it is to spend time with the wildlife - at such close range - using food as such a simple interface.

If you'd read the thread you would know it started with my asking about the shorter fur around around one of the Possums rumps, but as usual you were busy tripping over yourself; in such a rush to try and prove your imagined superiority, and take yet another thread from it's original context to "Paradox proves he knows better". I understand though, we all get a bit like that.

The truth is, neither you or I are any more than specs of irrelevancy; two more creatures who are born, live a tiny amount of time, then die. The world will go on without so much as a blink when you and I are gone.

As for the 'your dumb you'll learn" dribble, I've been out here most of the time for 9 months straight, and seen three out of four seasons along with the animals that've come and gone throughout that time, yet only twice has any animal done any damage to the tent and both times they were small holes chewed by Rats; patched within ten minutes of my arrival.

So, all-knowing Lord of Wildlife, what's this great lesson about the nuisance of animals I'm supposed to learn? You suppose 2 holes in almost a year are some kind of vermin invasion? Animals gone bad? *Monsterrrs* made of Food?

I'd think if these animals - you say are going to make nuisances of themselves - had the inclination they would already have done it; nine months is plenty of time what do you suppose they're doing, biding their time?

Maybe they're getting their numbers together for some all-out Animal Apocalypse? Any day now they'll rip my tent to shreds and easy all my food! Gosh, Ì best sleep with one eye open - so I can be ready when they come! /gasp!

And the nonsense about me being out here in the tent with 'everything I own' is just that. The tent is a disposable outer skin to me, if it happens to become so badly damaged is irreparable (maybe by the impending animal assault you keep warning me about), I will buy a new tent. My things are slightly scattered, sure, but the tent is just a tent, and all I leave in it is the increasingly redundant winter sleeping bag.

I know you're miserable and sad, and while I do feel sorry for you - well, as sorry as I can feel for someone I only know online - the raw, basic truth is that I am having a better time in life than you are. Period.

You make a lot of noise trying to appear superior, because you know you are not. You try to assert yourself as the most intelligent, misunderstood creature on two legs, but you know you are neither of these.

You try, most obviously, to convince people they're depressed, isolated and a malcontent; when in reality, you are the only one here who's wallowing in your silly, angst-driven cesspool of negativity. Doesn't take a great mind to point any of those things or if course, it's perfectly obvious in every reply you've posted.

Me? I'm the happiest I've been in years. I spend a few days in town with 'the humans' before returning here, then just when I'm starting to miss civilization a little, I go back up, eat, drink and mingle for a few more days. I can go up anytime I want, and stay out here any time I want. I got the best of both worlds.

You would've known that had you been capable of seeing past your own beady little eyes and past your own self-imposed, self-absorbed unhappiness but oh well: Horses for courses I guess.

So while I'm happy to give you the benefit here and there - owing to whatever mental issues are currently dragging you down - and have no objection at all to you truthfully admitting your own feelings of being pointless, angry and depressed I can't sit back and watch you try to project your noxiousness onto me: to make out like that's my attitude too; it's not, I'm not feeling 'yuk' like you are.

There ya have it. All the dirty laundry out and sorted.

dude, this is one of your threads, you know i'm not gonna have the last word.

• Like 1

i'm only giving my opinion about what you're broadcasting all over the forum. i like this forum, it generally has pretty excellent intelligent content, when i see something that in my opinion is blatantly not intelligent, i feel obliged to comment, silly thing is in doing that sometimes i'm extremely unintelligent myself & get baited into one of your little merry-go-round head trips.

Kids these days basically learn in kindergarten half of what people have been trying to say to you about this. i don't think superiority is part of my trip, i think i was just a bit rude in telling you the truth. It seems like the reaction to it is overblown considering it's just some animals.. But when i posted my original replies your photos were literally broadcast all over the front page of the forum. If an ignorant thing is put in my face so prominently then it's just not in my nature to not say something.

• Like 3