The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
zelly

AUSTRALIAN INTER-LOTTO

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the AUSTRALIAN INTER-LOTTO held on the 23th of September,Your e-mail address attached to ticket number;12457851245212

with serial number 24512-LK235,batch number B142/245874120KYT, lottery reference number 452632 and drew from lucky numbers 58-7-27-46-47-69 which consequently

won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of $1,000,000.00.

CONGRATULATIONS

Your fund is now deposited with our fiduciary agent (USA BOND) insured in your name. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind,

we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed. This is part of our

security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/nonparticipants who take advantage of our name and this programme to reap our

winners. We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year (2014) high stakes where you stand a chance of winning up to $4.5million, we hope that with a part of your

prize you will participate.

To begin your claim process, please contact paying agent immediately.

MR. Nelson Pastore

USA Office Line: +1-518-895-4992

reconfirm below details in order for us to proceed further.

1, Your Full Name:

2, Country/Your Address:

3, Occupation:

4, Contact Home/Cell Phone:

5, Age/Sex:

6, REFERENCE NUMBER:

7, BATCH NO:

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from the (UPS) Website (WWW.UPS.COM). To confirm beneficiaries like you who have received their payment

successfully.

JOHNNY ALMANTE ==============1Z2X59394198080570

GARY METZGER ==============1Z2X59394195952759

GLEN PAPANIKAS ==============1Z2X59394198690947

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 28th December, 2014. After this date, the prize award will be returned to the AUSTRALIAN INTER-LOTTO . Be

informed that 5% of your lottery winning belongs to charity organisation. As was stated in the policy of our organisation, no institution/person has right to remove/deduct

money out of the total sum won till it gets to the beneficiary.

Most importantly you shall be requested to pay the sum of $220 as the Delivery fee of your ATM CARD package Via UPS.

REFERENCE NUMBER: 1072896743AS

BATCH NO: 443/04

Congratulations once again from all our staff Sincerely.

I'm pretty sure it's a real thing.

I would know, i'm from Australia.

• Like 2

Can i borrow $100 000...

awesome offer zelly

i was gunna buy 100 buckshish worth of ega raffle tix but if you can- i'll take $100 worth of them tix you are selling instead.

cheers

i'll pm you my addy now

Sounds scam to me...

hmmm, i dunno,

the inter-lotto is kind of a big deal here,

it gets on the 6-oclock news and everything,

pretty sure zelly is fine giving these people his bank account and social security number,

they're legit i'm pretty sure,

lmfao :) 23th of September :)

Edited by in_spirit