The Corroboree
watertrade

weird message on page. mobile phone. android 4.3

I can't help but feel a little paranoid. When i view the freaks cacti thread. I see the message below. Fuck you. Kind of strange. Its not there on an ipad.

post-903-0-39837700-1416654414_thumb.png

Ghost in the Machine?

Besides that, Hacked Iphone? :) Tried it with Antiviral Software?

spooky man.

Im using Android but haven't checked virus software.

Anyone else seeing it? Or is it just for me?

No, not seeing it. This could either be a Virus or a general Thing with Android Devices. Rather think you have an infected System.

I've seen that before. A couple of times. I just checked the thread and it's not showing. I cannot remember in which thread it was either. I'm using android, run AVG, and it's scanned without any threats.

Stuff like this can for example be caused by a hacked system or a SQL Injection in the Server. Everyone who see´s this let us know ASAP.

Upside, so you saw the very same Text? If not, do you remember what it said?

EG, I saw exactly the same text how watertrade showed it.

Edited by upside

Yeah iv seen it too, happens on my mobile only,

Seen it for about 2 months now every so often

Its been happening since the last upgrade; ie the upgrade where chat was moved...

When I used to program I used to leave messages like this for debugging, easy to forget to take it out again if it was a glitch on one OS like this case, android... that's what it seems like to me anyway

• Like 2

hahahah that's mental as .

• Like 1

I have seen it before I may have seen it even before the last upgrade... not real sure tho.

Its torstens secret way of hinting that he hates your guts.

I wont even mention the words I'm seeing.

• Like 3

It's harmless. The designer forgot to remove the link to his test server, so every page request goes to his old host .... who eventually got annoyed with the amount of traffic, so created a friendly image telling us how he feels. Due to the nature of the image i felt in no hurry to make any changes ;)

• Like 8

Seen it also. Was dissapointed at first... now no matter what i do im constantly logged in. The logging shits me to tears really. Wtf?

While viewing the Bunnings-sells-San-Pedro thread, I got the attached image. It says both 'fuck off' in red, but also 'san pedro' and some other text in white; not very visible because of the white background.

Just looks like a static banner image though to me, and I have Nortons running on my phone so I'm about as sure as I can - lazily - be, that there's no virii on my phone.

post-13981-0-31827300-1419488407_thumb.p

post-13981-0-31827300-1419488407_thumb.png

post-13981-0-31827300-1419488407_thumb.png

Edited by Psychaesthetic

Ok, I'm not sure if peeps are accessing SAB via their mobiles simply by typing the URL in the address bar OR could we please have a phone app??? This would be SO much easier (for me anyway, slacker) and surely a phone app wouldn't cost much to build if we all chucked in? OR I am missing something entirely and there is already a phone app?

Sorry for the barrage of questions - I just read the previous posts and now I'm confused :unsure:

Thanks in advance :)

Oh yeah I'm running android 4.3 (or 4.4 - whatever the Galaxy 5 is)! :blush:

Gem if you're on your phone, look in the bottom left hand corner of the screen and click on 'use mobile version'

you're welcome :P

^ yeah, I'm not a fan of the mobile version hey. Its too basic, lol. I dont have any trouble SABing from my apple devices. It was a bit of a hassle on my Andriod device though. I couldnt shout when we had that lovely shout box ( :wink: ) and i couldn't see my text while i was typing a post in the forum. Love my apple devices...most of the time..not completely free of trouble though, lol :)

• Like 1

SAB mobile site works for me :-D

I was re reading this thread on my phone last night and i got a phone call from my own phone number. Wtf?

Have not seen the f off for some time now?

Weird?