The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

Some Wanker tried to Hack my Facebook Account

Hi Guys,

Just spent the Night re-activating My Facebook Account after some Wanker tried hacking it yesterday and wanted to leave a Thread in order to warn you Guys about the Hack.

Well, apparently, Facebook is incredibly insecure and there seems to be a Way to hack an Account by sending the Person to be hacked to a manipulated Site. I guess it´s some kind of a Shell Attack and this is how it went down. People send me Links on Facebook all the Time so i wasn´t really suspicious when someone sent me a Link Yesterday and asked me to check out his Site. Said yeah, sure. Happy to do so and was clicking me through. Please note that a bunch of people sent me a couple of Links yesterday and if you are one of the people who sent me one; Your´s wasn´t the Problem.

I know who it was because i could find the Hack on the site. At first, i didn´t recognize it until around 8 pm when Facebook suspended my Account because someone tried getting buy stuff through my Account and tried to get Access to my Bank Details. Since i didn´t have my Bank Details saved up there, all he got is my Paypal Address. And i don´t store money on my Paypal so fuck it.

Yeah, spent the Night going through a huge Hassel in Order to re-activate my Account and everything that is connected to it and got rid of the Malware on My PC. Found a bunch of Shell Malware and will probably get me another Anti Virus Software because it didn´t alarm me when it happened.

SO, Be warned about clicking Links that Strangers send you! I know this sounds kinda obvious, but if you are a good Guy who tries to help people out, you sometimes do stuff without thinking it through!

Long Story Short. Don´t click Links from Strangers. Motherfucking son of a bitch. :)

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

i cannot beliba people thesedays. fuck that action is pretty much devoid of humanity.

amazingly we can buy potato guns in oz and i'd potato his/her/it's eyes with some choice shots Evil:).

"Pump, pump, churn in the potato, extract a chunk of goodiness to throw at your mate hiding behind the couch."

i'm so sick of typing words honestly and , but, at the same time, being tried by governmentalajasensis ruling me.

kk, just for inferno.

"personally i feel vindicated in my attempt at bigmaccararena ass. we need disturbance in all our lives and i feel compelled to react accordingly.

by accordingly i mean , -instinctively.

the best feelings are gut feelings and i'm so sick of being told how to live in my own cuntry.

i , here, stand firm in the sand.

i have just as much right to be civil and disobedient within my own world as any ozralian.

i feel bad, kinda sad and a little insane to have to justify what normals think.

people need to let go and follow their productive heart. If ya wanna fuck shit up go to a doof and root a tree.

i'm starting by trying to grow a large chunk of food for two. it's small but manageable. one is even easier.

so get fucked control mechanisms and suck my balls.

That sucks man, thanks for the warning. I bet it was some sort of evil genius who did it :P

• Like 1

bummer.........dumb question but there is no real way to recognize a dangerous link is there? ...just don't click on link's from strangers....or maybe put it in search...too see what comes up?

On a separate note...I don't understand why anyone would want an fb account any how.

Edited by Dreamwalker.

I often get ".... wants to be your friend" when I am already friends with that person. If they delete me and re-add me then too bad. My cautious nature means I wont add you, even if it really is you.

Hi Guys, no there is no way of telling if there is malicious Code on a Website. But good Antivirus Software MIGHT Alarm You. Though, i had all kinds of Antiviral Software running and didn´t get a Warning!

Again, this is not a Biggie but this could have gone very very wrong! Was shocked to learn about the apparent Safety Problems with Facebook and wanted to share this.

Well, so I am still trying to get my Facebook Ads Account Reactivated but it seems that they don´t re-approve it because of my many Australian Friends. lol. Seriously, now my Ads Account is under Investigation because I mostly speak English in my Posts. Tried to get in touch with the Facebook customer service over the past days, but it seems like it´s pretty much Non-Existant. Or maybe they just don´t care.

Had to send them my Id TWICE now; and from what it looks now, they are concerned i might not really be German. Lol. My regular Account was re-approved, but the connected Ads Account was not. This is fucking ridiculous.