The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Gollum

Too Fucking Hot!!!

Rage increasing......... sweat pouring..........sanity dwindling............... Too much hot weather makes for an angry Gollum!! :angry::wacko::blink:

This is Bullshit.....................................

• Like 4

too right, its bloody hot.

australia is a harsh and unforgiving place, maybe thats why our politicians are such c#!&ts.

• Like 2

You man have hit the nail on the head there mate.

Anyone got an igloo for rent?

37 outside farken bulshit . half a tank left of water farken bulshit, farken seedlings are in a world of pain farken bulshit , tihslub

• Like 1

Anyone got an igloo for rent?

Igloos are very warm in cold temperatures (why do you think people make them?) in this heat it would be like an oven because the air is already super hot.

• Like 1

Cool here today, although yesterday was 41 degrees. Hard to get a lot done in that sort of heat. And it's not even summer yet...

Yesterday I ran a 5K in -6° weather with a nice light wind.

Today it got up to a toasty 2° when I was playing in the garden. I had to take off my hat.

Envy Me :P

• Like 2

Its 17 c over the sea in Auckland. With lots of rain again.... :rolleyes:

A pleasant 24 degrees here.

:P

Damn you and your temperate climate! I'm starting to struggle to keep some of my more temperate friendly plants from wilting big time. Sub tropical is annoying once summer starts peaking her nasty head around the corner.

at least those pricks at G20 have to hide in their air conditioning and won't get to take in the sights of one of the world's most.... of one of the world's cities.

• Like 2

I think my brain is melting :scratchhead:

i drove past a dead turkey and it smelled like kfc.

drove past a dead ringtail and it smelled like hungry jacks.

• Like 3

Update- My Dad is a bloody legend! He saw how much I was hurting and went out and bought me an early christmas pressie. A portable air-conditioner!!!!

The old man never ceases to amaze me! Just when I think I have him worked out he pulls this out of the hat!

Nice one Dad, Love you heaps. :worship:

• Like 4

drunken and still hot . fucken bulshit

• Like 1

Cry me a river I was inside a steel silo yesterday cleaning it out outside temps was 44 we reckon inside would've been 65. Chronically dehydrated we went to the pub after work had two schooners felt like I dropped a whole sheet of acid.

• Like 1

Cry me a river I was inside a steel silo yesterday cleaning it out outside temps was 44 we reckon inside would've been 65. Chronically dehydrated we went to the pub after work had two schooners felt like I dropped a whole sheet of acid.

• Like 1

ya mad bugger incog! not hard to get heat stroke in those conditions. Not comforting that we can expect more of such weather more frequently in the years to come, very concerning for oldies. When we had our two week heat wave couple years back the morgues were pushing overtime and hiring refrigerated trucks

Edited by -YT-
  • Like 1

we can expect more of such weather more frequently in the years to come,

that depends on whether or not you believe that solar activity has almost nil effect on climate, considering the reasonable likelihood that we're heading into the maunder minimum (that period of no sunspots that covered europe in snow during the 17th century)