The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
terracottacactus

Hello all (again)!

Hey everyone!

I feel a little silly but I thought I'd just post to say hello again, I've been away for ages now (almost 6 months!), but I've got a whole bunch of BS behind me and I'm back baby!

I've learned a lot from you all, and I'm glad to be back here contributing again.

On that note,

does anyone want a trich scop flower (vacuum packed) for cross pollination?

I've just found a seriously established plant who's owner is excited about the idea of cross poll?

Happy to pay postage, just ask for the seeds to be sent out through the community freely and generously.

Peace, love and all that jazz to you all,

TC.

Edited by terracottacactus
  • Like 6

Welcome back!! And this flower, is there just one or do you have more than a couple to share?

does anyone want a trich scop flower (vacuum packed) for cross pollination?

I've just found a seriously established plant who's owner is excited about the idea of cross poll?

Has the plant already flowered?

If not i can send you spineless scop pollen from 2 recent flowers....be there in 2-3 days.....

Just a quick update, look like there's about 15 buds growing, so there'll be a bunch to go 'round.

Has the plant already flowered?

If not i can send you spineless scop pollen from 2 recent flowers....be there in 2-3 days.....

Thanks very much for the offer Zelly, but I don't think quarantine or the owner would be happy about it. The owners said I can have the flowers but I don't want to push my luck and ask if I can hang around her house painting pollen into her flowers. :P