The Corroboree
PhoenixSon

Hi Guys, not seeds or plants 4 sale but I have a zombie killer axe 4 sale :)

Are you prepared for the apocalypse?

Well you could be with the M48 Apocalypse Walking Tactical Axe

Stainless steel blade axe head with plastic cover and a hardy fibreglass handle to absorb any shock from lopping zombies heads off.

This is brand new and unused. It's still in the box it came in.

Made by UnitedCutlery a reputable company.

Please PM if your interested in this

Cheers

Here's a picture

http://images.knifecenter.com/thumb/1500x1500/knifecenter/united/images/UC2986.jpg

• Like 3

why did you invest in this lol? Just curious :innocent_n:

• Like 3

well i went through a phase of buying scimitars rapiers knives etc, and i bought this one (while drunk), which was the straw that broke the camels back.

I was pretty lucky my wife didnt use it on me :)

Will be selling it for less then it retails in Aus.

May be able to trade for it depending on what people have.

Be useful for camping and getting some wood together for a fire. Its light weight.

• Like 4

why did you invest in this lol? Just curious :innocent_n:

you never know, you may laugh now but if those groaning brain eaters tap on my door I will be having the last laugh.

also depends on what neighborhood you live in I'm pretty sure ive seen some recently over the weekend, they didnt look like they had brains and were dragging their knuckles and grunted a lot.

Ebola ayy it could be a cover up!

Better buy my war axe.

I will have a look around and see if there is anything to sweeten the deal.

Maybe some Loph seeds of a couple different types.

If i sell it i may get my spot back on the bed :)

Then i can listen to my wife snore at night :wub:

Edited by PhoenixSon
  • Like 1

I'm really tempted to buy this, is the back end sharp enough to go through a zombie's skull / be removed easily?

Serious question :P

My main concern is just getting it sent over, isn't that a bit suspicious, sending weapons through the mail?

• Like 1

lol....I wanna see someone chop wood with it :wink:

Shouldnt be an issue to post within Aus.

I've had axes sent to me...looking like axes....I like axes

EDIT - and adzes...lol

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 2

no its fine to send through the mail, there is no legal restriction on this, i know what things are illegal to own in Aus.

If you want me to send it more discrete i can send it without the outside box that mentions the contents!

PM me if you are keen on it, im selling cheaper then what i bought it as and i havent used it once. The company is a lot better then the majority out there imho have bought a fair few knives and a hatchet for camping from them which this could also be used for without bending over all the time.

wouldnt chop hardwood with this, would use it for small stuff

Phoenix what's on the other side of the axe though?
Could it go through a zombie's skull and be 'easy enough' to take out?

Or maybe possibly ground down by hand if it's not enough of a pick yet.

http://www.unitedcutlery.com/Images/medres/UC2987.JPG

The hammer they have looks like it would have a really nice pick on the other end, but the first end is a hammer... i'd much rather have an axe / pick.

So how's the other end of the axe? pointy? i'm probably gonna buy it anyway but i just need to know first!

• Like 1

dist i think you've gotta consider the desirability of being sprayed with zombie juice as you battle your way to safety.

if they are ebola zombies then you are definitely going to want some cudgel action, resorting to amputations/decapitations only when there's a mere arse-hair between survival and horrifying death. reckless zombie juice splattering will result in infection and you will almost certainly ruin your entire parties chances for survival when you turn on them at the worst possible time (having of course been aware of your infection but keeping it secret)

• Like 5

Phoenix what's on the other side of the axe though?

Could it go through a zombie's skull and be 'easy enough' to take out?

Or maybe possibly ground down by hand if it's not enough of a pick yet.

http://www.unitedcutlery.com/Images/medres/UC2987.JPG

The hammer they have looks like it would have a really nice pick on the other end, but the first end is a hammer... i'd much rather have an axe / pick.

So how's the other end of the axe? pointy? i'm probably gonna buy it anyway but i just need to know first!

The end is a little bit like a pick but it has a soft cover over it and its rounded not pointed, if you wanted to you could grind it into a spike.

When you are ready PM me and we can work out a deal.

dist i think you've gotta consider the desirability of being sprayed with zombie juice as you battle your way to safety.

if they are ebola zombies then you are definitely going to want some cudgel action, resorting to amputations/decapitations only when there's a mere arse-hair between survival and horrifying death. reckless zombie juice splattering will result in infection and you will almost certainly ruin your entire parties chances for survival when you turn on them at the worst possible time (having of course been aware of your infection but keeping it secret)

You have to physically affect the brain to stop a zombie as far as we know. I'd prefer a long ranged pick with a small entry point to a bludgeoning hammer that can splat.

I think there will be more splashback the bigger the impact zone.

All this depends on whether or not the 'zombie' outbreak is supernatural or biological. Is blood still flowing, ie is there still pressure enough to spurt out after the impact?

Also if I can drive a pick or an axe through a skull in one go that's one less zombie I need to worry about, rather than having to double or triple tap a zombies skull till it is crushed beyond doubt.

This seems like the best thread to put this here too while i'm at it...

Prospective Grant of Exclusive License: Multivalent Vaccines for Rabies Virus and Ebola and Marburg (Filoviruses)

Edited by Distracted
  • Like 1

*sigh* you're right..

..but then, I have a poleaxe with just the long-range pick action described, and thanks to you I won't underestimate its necessity in a hack-and-peirce scenario. So I still feel like I win the discussion, kind of how the more astute you feel the more ignorant you likely are? I accidently had a poleaxe already therefore i thought of it first :D

I've always fancied to own one of those Indian rifle stock war clubs for protection against home intruders. That scene in last of the Mohicans is so beautifully brutal.

Would u be able to import one?

@ incog - carve yer own dingus! plenty of nice oz hardwoods to play with. If you order from OS gotta fuck around with all the import/quarantine shit with wood treatment etc from memory ( correct me if im wrong ) and or order an old school gunstock and shape to desire, which should be possible within the country.

That pick Dist posted is very much like the old school medieval type jazz. I always assumed it was kinda a meh weapon but in reality is fucken nasty as hell. the pick going in anywhere would totes mess yer up not that the bludgeon would be much better pulverizing bones and muscle.

I've always fancied to own one of those Indian rifle stock war clubs for protection against home intruders. That scene in last of the Mohicans is so beautifully brutal.

Would u be able to import one?

i can get you one nito! its plastic and on the end the round knob has a chunk of metal that screws into it!! very deadly aim @ a knee and he will be crawling to jail. If you tapped someone in the head it would be a death blow.

PM if you want it, as i have one that i would like to get rid of!

also have a katana that is hidden somewhat in a wooden sheath! Just the look of it would have someone running away!

if anyone wants that it is expensive but very good quality!

better off having a weapon that you dont have to use and make the person piss themselves and run away, then you have some drug crazed fools that need a tap to remind them its not kosher to steal!