The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
twee

Some cacti seeds to trade.

I've sewn around 100 cacti seeds recently and have decided thats enough for now and have the following left over that I'd like to trade for some non-cacti seeds.

I have 1 each of the following seed packets containing 20 seeds. They're all psychoactive species.

Coryphantha palmeri

Echinocereus salm-dyckianus

Epithelantha micromeris

Mammillaria craigii

Trichocereus peruvianus.

(Also have literally hundreds of seeds from the fruit of an unknown trich species that anyone who wants any can have)

Esp. interested in wiccan plants at the moment but am open to anything interesting anyone would like to trade.

cheers,

twee

Originally posted by twee:

(Also have literally hundreds of seeds from the fruit of an unknown trich species that anyone who wants any can have)

interesting. how do you know it is a trich? any pics?

The guy who's garden the cactus was in referred to the cactus as a Trichocereus.

I took some pics of quite a few cacti he had to post on here in the hope that someone could I.D. them but gave that idea up as just too hard. (The PC that has the HDD with the pics is in pieces at the mo though :)

It was a columnar cactus about 5m tall with 12-24" diameter column growing from the main trunk.

To me it looked something like a Saguaro off a TV western.

It certainly didn't have smallish spikes like a T. pachanoi. Some of the spikes we're 3-4" long.

There were other cacti in his garden that I thought looked more like a Trichocereus. One of which he said was called "san pedro" but didn't make any reference to it beign a Trichocereus.

The seeds themselves are smaller than the T. Peruvianus that I have and are about the size of L. williamsi seeds.

hi twee,yes im interested esp in m craigii and t peruvianus.you still want henbane,anything else,mugwort plant,vervain seeds[fresh].

contact me, t s t .

Yeah henbane seeds would be kewl and I havent got a mugwort plant.

I posted this topic becuase I couldnt reply to your henbane thread.

My PC is down but if you email [email protected] I can check mail there and sort out the details.

cheers,

twee

Guest DragonFyre
Originally posted by twee:

There were other cacti in his garden that I thought looked more like a Trichocereus. One of which he said was called "san pedro" but didn't make any reference to it beign a Trichocereus.

I thought that San Pedro *was* Trichocereus? Pachanoi and Trichocereus Scopulicolus/Scopulicola (sp?)

Guest limo

I'm very interested to trade any 1 packet of my seeds under the subject:

Buy Or Swap,for the first cacti listed on the list,

[email protected],

Liam Smith,Limo

Guest reville

Hi Twee

im too busy with my own cactus seed backlog at the moment but id love to buy some plants in about a year if thats cool

Just post up here or contact me via e-mail

Or we could swap for some of my lophs when they get bigger