The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
doxneed2c-me

I Have Fallen Ill

I have fallen ill and there is a chance I did not follow through on a trade or two.

I don't have the ability to do much these days so I wanted to thank everyone who has sent me seeds. The seeds have kept me busy and it allows me to be somewhat productive as I wait for a treatment to work.

My seed list is here incase it refreshes anyone's mind.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37286#entry449472

Edited by doxneed2c-me

that is terrible man, I hope you get better.

is it serious or will you be alright?

Sending love from my way.

Peace bro

I have ulcerative colitis and it is not controlled so I am very anemic. I also managed to get pneumonia a few weeks ago and because of having been given immunosuppressants (prednisone) I am still battling a respiratory infection. I had a blood transfusion not too long ago so I have a bit of energy but it will dwindle as my hemoglobin falls.

Despite my illness I am still looking to trade as it gives me something to do. I have a bunch of delosperma seeds and Ipomea heavenly blue and Grandpa Ott

Get in touch with Torsten m8 - he is an absolute wealth of knowledge regarding IBS and other issues - there's a fantastic thread or 2 on here if you search. He may be able to point you in the right direction to help get yourself back on track.

• Like 1

Hey Dox, are you using diet to help treat your disease? Its really important when dealing with issues like ibs and ibd. I used to think I had IBS but then after going vegetarian and now vegan, I no longer suffer from any symptoms. http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-health/ibs-ibd-and-the-role-of-diet/ Give this a read! much love and healing for you

• Like 1