The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DemonTea

Don't Take the Mark

Heya guys & girls. First post here after many years of browsing. I'm a 29 year old femme originally from north NSW, but live a gypsy lifestyle these days traveling

between Australia, Bolivia, my family's ancestory, Burma and the middle east as a freelance photojournalist and hacktivist for the past 9 years, with a focus on the

atrocities committed by US-funded genocide and the dirty wars they are waging by proxy. Due to recent injuries in the field it's looking like more time will be spend

on our collective property in Sydney city outskirts as it's becoming difficult to maintain stealth & mobility in tough situations. I have a good entheogenical garden

that is self maintaining, and includes several dozen sacred St peter cactus, many mesquelero buttons, desirable south american jungle visionary plants in a controled

greenhouse environment, plus a host of other healing botanical sacraments.

Currently examining the privacy violations perpetrated by the state government with the Opal card system. Does anyone use this pubic transport service? We, our

activist collective have been applying tremendous pressure on the Ministry of Transport office regarding the information gathering that remains the default for users.

Until only recently, the only way to obtain this 'travel credit' card was to apply online using your credit/debit card details and other personal information.

Soldunder the premise of ease and convenience, many commuters have taken this up, all the while allowing themselves to have their movement tracked and logged on the

government's central database. Within a matter of months the state department has announced a phasing-out of 14 types of paper tickets, effectivly forcing people to

become part of the great big rabbit warren of mass conformity overseen by a faceless data gathering supreme being. It was only very recently that Opal card became

available for sale over the counter, without the requirement of identification. Stil, the brochure that comes with the card implores the buyer to register it online.

We have pushedhard, and ensured that this is not obigatory. The trick is, to never, ever pay for top up credit on a credit/debit card, and absolutely never leave the

device within 3 feet of your mobile phone.

Do you have GPS activated on your cellphones? Chances are youre already contributing to your personal database that the federal government hold on you. When the

process rollout is complete on 1st October, Opal card 'chips' will be communicating directly with your tramsmitting device, logging your IMEI, service details,

personal calling data and other unique identifiers. The government has gone so far as to ensure this transition into invasive servitude that they even produce

protective gelcases for phones with the express intention to keep your opal card hndy. Handy = close to the transciever, and nobody is thinking of the implications.

We cannot urge people enough to think about the ramifications, consider the violations, all deivered with the smiling face and the assurance of convenience from a post

911 govermnent intending to track everyone. They are making lists, they are interested. Through some simple data gathering from various sources, such as you opal card,

your debit/credit transactions, the beeping device that pays motorway tolls, and your ISP's data logs, yu are not safe. Delete your cookies, browse anonymously, it

makes absolutely no difference. Here's an example of secondary tracing that is used; chances are your browser configuration is total unique, and it only takes a single

cross referencing to your last online transaction to nail your identity to your browser.

https://panopticlick.eff.org/

Soon a combination of your plastic cards communicating through your cell phone, or in the case of GPS disabled devices, a network of close range receiver stations all

across city and suburban areas, will be able to know where yu are within 30 minutes of any given time. The only solution is to migrate to regional areas, and will be

soon creating a safe haven community in central new south wales for free spirited, creative members to live haroniously and outside of the watchful eye of the

government. There are 13 of us who use an asian property as our base of activist operations, practicing small scale agriculture and being self sufficient, without a

requirement of town utilities, and source less thn 20% of all goods from external sources. And of all places this is in Myanmar, a country assumed to be a totalitarian

police state. We also exist as a haven for exiled prisoners of conciousness who are being traced by the international agencies for dissemination of the truth.

All the while this international liberty invader is getting stronger. Be alarmed, be aware, and act accordingly. They are going so far as to have their own misistry of

misinformation, filling the internet shock/tabloid site with conspiract theories so ridiculous, that when genuine conspiracies are incovered the general public dismiss

them as yet another tinfoil hat paranoid UFO chaser.They are destabilising the truth by creating such inane lies. The 'false flag operation' story was one such

propaganda peice. Absolutely impausible and only fostered a public perception that internet theories are not to be relied upon. Ie; they are burying the seekers and

disseminators of truth. A more plausible likelyhood is that the destroyed Malaysian Airlines plane over the Ukraine was in fact shot don by CIA supported operatives.

The pointless war in Iraq is all but finished, the scary monster bin Laden is dead, and the US economy needs a new war to invest in. War is big business. Why not stir

tensions between Russia and Ukraine.... they won't care which side they fund, heck they will be funding both sides. ka ching. It's all arms dollars and it's all

campaign donations.

All thw while the truth is being suppressed not ony by the agencis, but the followers caught up in the propaganda, the innocent lemmings who will edit, suppress and

censor that while is considerd too contoversial.

Welcome to the machine.

I'm not interesting or threatening enough to be a worry to the govt they can know whatever they want won't change one iota my life.

Yeah, i probably aren't that interesting either but why the hell should they know anything about me if i don't consent.

The analogy on of our group members like to use is about hanging curtains on your window. You're doing nothing wrong or secret in the home, but I'm sure nobody wants strangers peeping in the window day and night.

Tony Abbott has just stated that due to a matter completely unrelated to Australia (a beheaded US journalist) that this cold happen here, and therefore is calling for increased telecommunications surveillance. The man is taking this country into a frightening new direction.

Currently examining the privacy violations perpetrated by the state government with the Opal card system.

i don't live in nsw but i know for a fact that vics myki system has been used to track "criminals", there was a few reports recently where metro employees at stations would report suspicious activiity to authorities and a meth dealer was captured. it's easy enough to link a registered card to touch on/off activity but a pre paid card (pre paid with cash that is) is harder. this aspect is why i don't register a card, even though i only go from home to work and back. i don't know if paying for a pre paid card via eftpos can be tracked or not, i assume it can. i just assume that the cameras installed in every station and train are ample to track any individual so if you catch public transport you should assume you're being monitored.

also tony abbott is a rampaging fucknut, that just needs to be said

• Like 2

Better have some tinfoil ready I'd say!

If you want to be untraceable in todays day and age you better take steps to drop of the face of the earth alltogether! And I'm not just talking about ditching the opal card and walk to work but ditching everything, down to mobile phone, bank cards, credit cards, bank accounts, medicare, road toll boxes and anything even remotely connected to the net!

I was born in a country where at birth I was assigned a personal unique identification number used for just about everything, think the Australia Card on steroids. It was and is required for just about everything and still I wasn't worried about being tracked. Hell they even sent me my own set of dogtags with said number on them just a few months after I was born, tags I still have mind you although now a second set given to me in the late 90's...only difference to the original tags is that the new ones also sport my blood group.

Riding a bike seems like a good alternative here. Free, healthy, environmentally friendly and almost untraceable... For now.

^^

if you're in riding distance from where you want to go....