The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiscoStu

what is the weirdest experience you've ever had?

Weirdest was hearing an audible voice one random day as I was in bed about five years ago, saying, "I am the sixth entity" in this odd, metallic sounding voice.

I was straight, it has never happened again, and I've never gone on to develop schizophrenia or anything haha. I do feel totally insane at times, but that was a different one-off for sure. Weird! I like to daydream  it was an extraterrestrial seeking contact who withdrew when I nearly pooed my pants. Luckily not one of the anal probe variety :D

7 hours ago, HillLily said:

Weirdest was hearing an audible voice one random day as I was in bed about five years ago, saying, "I am the sixth entity" in this odd, metallic sounding voice.

I was straight, it has never happened again, and I've never gone on to develop schizophrenia or anything haha. I do feel totally insane at times, but that was a different one-off for sure. Weird! I like to daydream  it was an extraterrestrial seeking contact who withdrew when I nearly pooed my pants. Luckily not one of the anal probe variety :D

Sleep paralysis  /  OBE maybe?

my whole life has been a trip lol but there is one experience would like to share tonight.

no substance was involved

My ex and I visited a friend in the country and we started to drive back home via some back roads at night. it was a summers night and as we were driving back we could see what looked like a patch of mist or fog in front of us just on the road and no where else. it was just enough to cover both lanes of the road. We drove through the mist and it was extremely cold, it chilled me to the bone when we went through it, it lasted around 2 seconds. i looked behind us and the mist hadent even moved after we went through.  I said to my ex WTF was that like a spirit or something.

I had never seen anything like that before or since... pretty wild

one more to share. 

I was in Thailand in a National park North of Bangkok with some Thai friends. One of my friends had been practicing meditation for a long time and was showing me how to slow the mind by first walking very slowly. we meditated for a while then continued to walk slowly when i stopped walking I felt really at peace and relaxed as we were doing breathing techniques after stopping walking with closed eyes standing. when i opened my eyes i seen what looked like a flash of multicolored lightening strike right in front of me. I didnt know what to make of it at the time but i think it was a sign of my spiritual progression. I told my friend and he said when you slow and relax the mind you start to really see.

There was no substance involved in this experience