The Corroboree

lol tanx bot6... i don't know why the link didn't window up but anways its worth a listening... I especially like how he answers the question about the Iran issue being a "smoke screen" towards the end of the speech.. I listened to it a while back around when Bibi presented the pic of that bomb in a speech and well it makes alot of sense to me, especially bearing in mind the timing the Iran talk started a few years back as well as this speech which was in 2012... theres also the related side issue of whether or not Iran should have the right to develop and power their nation with nuclear energy...

just recently Iran claims to have shot down an Israeli spy drone and semi threatens a surprise attack on the battlefield...

I wouldn't be surprised if they are serious this time and I woudn't be surprised if they have an unexpected backing

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-general-threatens-surprise-attack-on-israel/

Edited by Spine Collector

Spine ...there were "black tribes in north america".....not sure about the north...but around Brazil way..there are some caves with Oz Aboriginal paintings ...& I think bones etc were found.......I suspect there's been a few waves of out of Africa...Aboriginal like ppl were 1.....I think Europeans might have migrated to the North for a time...still some debate there...

religion = magic bunnies = collective psychosis = 1 ape managing a bunch of other apes through mind games while 1 ape steals resources....

• Like 1

@Botanika

you probably know this too but hispanic and asians share common ancestry dating back to way before columbozo rediscovered india, which splains alot about so called latina women lol they share a gene in common that white and black typically do not have in their genes... I do believe there were black tribes in north america before it was invaded by gold loving christian terrorists :P

anyone ever looked into the Khazarian Empire? I mean how did the early 1900s germans go from open armed neighbors to suddenly commiting the hanus atrocities that we read about against one tribe of ppl...

anyhow I see the old map in this vid and some light bulbs go ding ding

There's no evidence of blacks (africans) in the americas before europeans came over. Native americans have a high % neanderthal/denisova admixture however. You can look into who brought much of the black slaves over to the americas however and find some interesting things.

Most Ashkenazi jews are originally from Khazaria. In the 1950's the area was even on Russian maps called 'Jewish autonomous region'. Its important to look at events that led up to the russian revolutions, world wars and current global empires but I won't discuss it here haha.

• Like 1

Toca da Tira Peia rock shelter...I think is the place..there is a documentry out there...the skulls, paintings & tools ...look like Oz aboriginal.....just because thier dna has yet to be id...or lost due to their extinction by more aggressive or tec advanced cultures, doesn't mean they weren't there......here's a recent Arctic eg "

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

"I won't discuss it here"

why not?

can of worms? lol

Im fully aware that ALOT of ppl took part in the slave trade... it even says in the old testament the rules for obtainting a slave

a.k.a. Torah

"back to Bolivia stands up to israel"

probably a good idea :P

found a few more details on it on an interesting looking site

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/americas/13128-bolivia-condemns-israel-as-terrorist-state

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/articles/middle-east/13931-on-israels-insanity-defense-and-the-worlds-shared-delusion

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Doubtful

They managed to capture and settle the entire West Bank without this tactic. Why would it be required for Gaza?

Also, why so much Nazi talk? I understand there are parallels, but there are and have been with many many nations since WWII. The label Fascist seems to adequately describe Israel and its policy.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2014/09/07/the-brutal-ugliness-of-the-israeli-jewis#more32693

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2014/09/07/the-brutal-ugliness-of-the-israeli-jewis#more32693

Some Old German citizens have compared the recent Gaza holocaust with the fire-storm bombing of the city of Dresden in 1945

That seems to be inline with my point about Nazi references. Sometimes called the most beautiful city in Europe, completely wiped out by the British.