The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

2c-s

anyone with experience care to comment on the Bees, t7s or t2s??

Someone I know told me a beautiful story last week,and I think they lurk here too.

They may post something??

(no it's not me either!)

I have just woken up from the most amazing dream that I have ever had in my life.

Background: went to a club had 140mg mdma, home 3 hours later, 13mg 2cb insufflated, a few mg orally followed by ghb and shiva towards the tail end of the experience

We danced for a little while it felt fantastic my body just flowed with the music in perfect unison heaps of energy

It all began with visual distortions everything saw had a grid work over it, bright colors

For the first time, I am able to visualize as an artist does.

I can feel the life force/energy pulsating through my body. I perceived our bodies as energy patterns, the pure life essence

I no longer existed as myself alone, we exist together in a union of spirit

We joined not just in the physical sense but in the spiritual sense, our spirits we joined

All the feelings. emotions and visions, we were experiencing together I could feel my thoughts in her mind and her thoughts in my mind.

We were laying next to each other moaning we both thought we were having sex but it was our minds that were having sex, when we did physically have sex it was animalistic tactile sensation was greatly enhanced.

At times we existed as pure awareness and nothing more

I feel very privileged to have been able to share this experience with my partner, it was a confirmation that our love it meant to be, and that we are meant for each other.

[ 29. September 2003, 11:52: Message edited by: Jack ]

Gnome Wastl says, he's been fortunate enough to try t2 a few times and found the experience very "introverted and deep", very intense and with remarkably high body load.

Definitely worth trying on low doses like 10 mg or so, but probably dangerous over 25 mg...

Just Wastl's 2 c

Ive yet to bioassay the t2 and t7, although the seed fairy has explained that they are available. (suitably ambigious? :) )

Ive only had three experiences with the Bees, firstly of around 8mg, then 10mg then around 16mg.

The low doses were sensational! I have not been that relaxed or content in a long, long time. There was slight visual distortions, quite different from lsd or tryptamine type imagery.

The main and over-riding thing was the actual vibe, or mindset of the stuff - i felt completely at peace and everything seemed just perfect. Euphoric in the extreme, but not like the buildup of anxious energy as with MDMA, but more just easy-going relaxed euphoria.

The larger dose - which still isnt that high - was of possibly poorer quality bees - as it was sourced from a little known seedfairy.

This experience which was in public was a little overwhelming - but only because i was telling myself that it was - i was quite fine.

Strongly visual and amazingly bizzare.

Ive yet to bioassay the t2 and t7, although the seed fairy has explained that they are available. (suitably ambigious? :) )

Ive only had three experiences with the Bees, firstly of around 8mg, then 10mg then around 16mg.

The low doses were sensational! I have not been that relaxed or content in a long, long time. There was slight visual distortions, quite different from lsd or tryptamine type imagery.

The main and over-riding thing was the actual vibe, or mindset of the stuff - i felt completely at peace and everything seemed just perfect. Euphoric in the extreme, but not like the buildup of anxious energy as with MDMA, but more just easy-going relaxed euphoria.

The larger dose - which still isnt that high - was of possibly poorer quality bees - as it was sourced from a little known seedfairy.

This experience which was in public was a little overwhelming - but only because i was telling myself that it was - i was quite fine.

Strongly visual and amazingly bizzare.

quote:

probably dangerous

Strong words Wastl's...

My lab mice have survived 20-mg's i.v, this was as strong as a large smoked dose of DMT but with very strong awareness of energy (qi,chi,lifeforce) call it what you will, in the legs mostly and body... "boadyload". The first 10 mins their vision was completely overlaid with crawling geometric patterns, when o.e.v subsided it was thought best to do some ghb to alleviate the intense spasms in legs... glad to make it to the fridge and down the ghb. The next hour was total bliss. No hangover or unwanted lasting effects. Very visual, not like tryptamine visuals in that the colours are more muted and pastels and not the neon's of acid.

30-mg's oral, plus 4, as good as a strong dose of mescaline, takes a good hour to come on and peaks for about an hour, four more hours your back to baseline.

20-mg's oral, plus 3, a good trip but nothing to wild.

10-mg's oral, good for a night out partying. Good with or with out E.

5-10-mg's oral, good for sex or just fun with a drink with friends.

Do your damnedest to get your hands on this one, it is well worth experimenting with. It is a fabulous synergist, amazing with K (whole other thread) and GHB and E and alcohol.

It is my rats fav at the mo. They thought 2 and 7 to be a bit to weird and cold though it did make lots of people happy at last years Big Chill.

I have heard of quite bad reactions and after effects from large dose of 2ci.

The pihkal entries for the above mentioned are available online somewhere, prolly erowid, if anyone is interested in the inventor's views of the dose etc..

Or I could email photos of the relevant pages if requested.

k.

"although the seed fairy has explained that they are available. (suitably ambigious?"---is there really any need for ambiguity???

are you able to enlighten? or is this a secret for the initiated?

the gnome at the bottom of my garden was lucky enough to try t7 one time. it was in the form of 3 pills, called tripstacy or something. he found it to be alot like mescaline with colorful visuals and a strong mdma-type buzz. when coming down he hadd a very detached feeling. if he had the chance he would gladly take this substance again.

another time he was given a pill with b in it and although he had taken mdma and foxy he found it to give a pretty good buzz and lots of shadowy-type visuals.

Are all these c's only legal for gnomes to import or test?

eg-2,-4,-21.2CC & 2CI,as I was reading about them yesterday?

Well all 2 CI 2 CB 2CTs are definitely illegal in Queensland i have been told...

A gnome's mate's gnome knows a source o/s for some of these 'spices'that's why he asked me to ask :)

my review of 2c-T-7:

I had my first and last experience with this particular 'research chemical' from Shulgin's list. I consummed 40mg of the powder, that tasted similar to mdma.

Within an hour or so, my visual field had begun to distort - not like acid/mushroom distortion, but completely - to the point where the television was twisting upside down, the walls were covered with thcik black and menacing reptile skin, and i was completely dissassociated from my surroundings. I suddenly got very nausious and had to run to the toilet. Here i vomited profusely, but my visual field was again so twisted and unrecognisable that i could not even see the toilet bowl or my vomit. After this i went back to the couch and suddenly i was dumstruck with fear, anxiety and forboding.

I had this vision of someone outside in the street wearing my shirt and was freaking out about how they stole it - i went to get up off the couch and could no longer se the floor - lost up or down, lost existence, became nothing but in a terrible way.

I fell to the ground and currled up in a ball to ride it out. But the anxikety and restless would not let me be, and when my companion went to help me back onto the couch, i refused convinced i would get 'lost' between the floor and the couch two feet away.

I was hot and cold at the same time, confused, unable to register sound or visual activities - and when i looked around all i could see was thick walls of black reptile skin.

this lasted fullblown until about 10am and come down didnt start until 12 the next day - full 15 hour experience of hellish nightmares!

It reminded me of hellraiser.

WHen i started t comedown i went outside for a breather and the sky looked malevolent like it wanted to crush me, i went back isnide that the reptile skin was back, my companion looked like a fat melting blob.

Ive had some rough mushroom and acid trips but they would be a 3 compared to this complete dissassociating nightmare 10!!

Im still achy, nausious and weird now and its been 24 hours.

All in all, to add - not only does it fuck your psyche up in ways that lsd and mushrooms could only dream of, it does it in every way whilest making your body ache and your stomach feel poisoned and unclean.

If someone offers this shit to you, punch them in the face! :)

Nah seriously, this was stronger than three tokes of 5X salvia extract and im still weird two days later - much calmer, but still lethargic and unwell.

40mg is quite a high dose of this compound considering shulgin in pihkal states doseage at 10-30mg. The duration of this one is what always put me off. Hope you are feeling better.

It was an accident - i didnt make up the dose, my friend made two smallies of 5mg and left the rest - i thought mine was the left overs and it was gone before he had time to warn me. My bad...

Ive had some incredibly cool and incredibly hard experiences on syd, shrooms and salvia, but this ws beyond hard- it was truly terrible.

I had to use all my experience with other substances to get me through.

My whole body felt like it wanted to die and at the same time my mind knew there was nothing i could do about it... :)

hi all , this is my first post...

40mg of 2ct7 is way too high as it seems that bluemeanie already knows. i think if anything his story reminds that you must be *very* careful and aware of what you're doing before you do it. that is why you should definitely check out erowid before going in any of these directions. they've just got so much info, so much assistance for these somewhat untravelled roads.

my experience is that t7 is the least enjoyable of the Cs. 2ct7 *does* have a LD, and maybe 4 or 5 people have died in the states from it.... although ignorance was probably the thing that killed them, not the compound. because of these deaths t7 *is* illegal in the states. and 2cb is as well. however 2ci, 2cc, are still unscheduled and are *gorgeous* compounds, or so i've heard. beautiful visual distortion, tactile bliss, all with a fairly lucid state of mind. has a 'digital' or artificial quality to the experiences, although very similar though less organic than mescaline imaging. body load can vary. t7 usually always carries some body load, usually in the form of gas and tummy aches. CI *can* have that though it really depends on the person, and CC i have not heard of any body load. it has been the observation of a friend that women have a greater tendancy to feel body load then men, although that info may be skewed by experience. the CI is about an 8 hour duration and the CC is more like 3.5.

beautiful allies, beautiful tools. enjoy!

insectmidwife:

however 2ci, 2cc, are still unscheduled and are *gorgeous* compounds, or so i've heard. beautiful visual distortion, tactile bliss, all with a fairly lucid state of mind.

*sigh* My pet llama, bless her soul, had a wonderful time on 2ci when she was overseas last year.

Thus affected, she sat on the verandah in the tropical evening watching mongooses run on the lawn and playing some of the absolute best guitar she ever had... not bad plucking for a cloven footed pack beast.

Then she went to bed and drifted into a nice warm peaceful sleep. She regrets she is unable to provide more details as to dose, as it was a gift from a passing gnome who was similarly affected it was difficult to extract more information. And she would happily repeat the experience should it even hint at recurring :) Heavenly

She can't say the same for 2cb tho- she had some about six years ago. Insufflated 10mg. Sat round watching telly for a bit, visuals slightly tweaked, and then got a foreboding kinda feeling which she had to work with for a bit to make it go away. A slightly higher dose might have been good in order to allow for comparisons with set and setting, but was unavailable. She'd like to try it again but reckons it doesn't have that lovely warm component that 2ci had

Darklight: I disagree with your comment about 2cb "it doesn't have that lovely warm component that 2ci had" I havnt had 2ci befor but the 4 experiences with 2cb that my partner and I have had with dosages oral dose's from 22-27mg and a single insufflated dose of 13mg and found it to be the most beautiful warm experience that i have ever had in my life. Truly amazing soul searching stuff. I think this is a couples psychedelic because every experiences that we have had, a friend had a dose and enjoyed it but not as much as my partner and I. It was the key to a mystical +4 experience. If only it were more freely available... If only.....one can dream of the day.

I found 2cb to be blissful and quite mild - everything 2c-t-7 isnt. Mind you I didnt consume 40mg of it! :)

In hindsight i assume it was the dosage and the fact that the substance was completely alien to anything id tried before. I wasnt expecting such insipid body toxicity issues.

I was completely dissassociated from my senses - drowning in DMT land but with an inexorable feeling of anxiety and above all an amplified feeling throughout my body of poisoning - aching burning muscles, extreme nausea, extremem stomach pains, dry mouth while at the same unable to do anything about it for 15+ hours.

They were the best visuals ive seen, but the pain wasnt worth it...

[ 05. October 2003, 01:37: Message edited by: bluemeanie ]

just remember it as a ++++ experience.

No-one ever said meeting God, the Devil or Death was easy.

And no one ever said it was hard- certainly most prophets didnt report 15 hours of emotional turmoil before their experiences.

There are chemicals that have offered me far stronger incites than this chemical - which may have actually been 2C-T-2 rather than 7. Its not the experience its the chemical.

ALL prophets and most saints have gone through extreme hardship and pain before revelation.

30 days in the desert-jesus

a lifetime asceticism and years of gruelling meditation-buddha

but i agree with you bm. some substances simply are more toxic than others.however, i wouldnt mind trying some 2ct7.

sometimes the gruel is the duel is the jewel.