The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
waterboy 2.0

Giveaway...for the fishos

Giveaway... for the keen lure fishos, pick two Tasmanian Devils/Cobras that take your fancy .

Number them 1 to 6, from left to right , If there is not enough interest for 3 lots I will bundle them up to who sticks a hand up. I'll give it a week up.

Given to me by the Gent that use to hand craft these awesome things. I've got heaps and pretty sure I am not going to get them through the tackle box. They are meant to be used....

I use them for trout mostly, but I also know they have been successfully used on flathead and aus. salmon. Most ambush predators would probably give them a smash. I am a freshwater boy though so only know what they tell me :wink:

They are not the prettiest thing, but they have something other lures don't have...... you will only know if you flick them out and crank them in. I think its time these do some damage.....

If your not sure how to rig them, I can put you onto it.

....and no.....lol....I will not tell you my favourite colour (it is actually one of these)

DSCF2360_zps89ea8636.jpg

• Like 4

If no one else gets in on these I shall for my little bro who's a super keen fisho!

I think I'd have to go 2 and 3.

2's definitely got some character with his little beady eyes.

• Like 1

1 and 2 , Devils are my all time fav lure , i caught a mullet in the ocean on one of these beauties (the first and only time) . Wicked action

• Like 1

yep they do have a wicked action :wink: The bloke that made these did put a lot of love into them and they are a piece of tassie you just cannot buy. Spent many and hour and hangover with the old character.

Pick another blownng, 2 has already been claimed mate (Pm'd ya mate). One of you two has picked my favourite :wink:

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 2

5 and 6 up for grabs, or will be split :wink:

Yes please on 5 and 6 :worship: ,

I will give them a go on the bass :wink:.

I will PM you tomorrow mate.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 1

1 and 2 , Devils are my all time fav lure , i caught a mullet in the ocean on one of these beauties (the first and only time) . Wicked action

Actually i tell a lie ,damn alzheimers...

uwrvwsA.jpg

it was a trout spinner like one of these i caught my sea mullet on, ( a fish that isnt known as amuch of a lure muncher ) .

Tassie devils i have caught trout on, and in salt water ive caught salmon on em.

i really have to do something about my memory ,before i forget lol.

ive been reading inorganic salt accumulation can cause dementia , you can see it in the eyes as sodium rings , i have em :/

I've packed them up today gents....should be in the post box tomorrow when chaperoned into town...lol

After picking them up again, I can say these all have a good vibe to them :wink:

Tight lines for you all.

WB

• Like 1

I've packed them up today gents...

Are you calling fellow SABers maggots? LOL. :P

• Like 2

Awesome mate I will let you know when they arrive :worship: .

Regards

Jox