The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Smith

To the thieves

that stole my cactus out of the ground, roots and all - FUCK YOU!!

That feels better.

WOW really that fuckin sucks

i feel for ya buddy

what pieces of shit do that hunt em down

Yeah they took 5 bridge crosses roots and all and cut about 2 meters off a pc pach. Interestingly they left a non trich that looks like a trich (I don't know what it is, I bought it thinking it was a trich but I now know it isn't). They obviously knew what they were looking for and doing.

I knew there was a risk of them walking so i didn't put anything too special there, but it still hurts. Bastards.

It's like a front yard. It's open to passers by.

Sorry to hear mate, same thing happened to me a few years back. Over the coarse of a mth had 15-20 foot high guys stolen aswell as trashing all my seedlings... Eventually it stopped with some passive aggressive notes left around...!

Chin up, they grow so fast!!

That sucks man, I hope they got spines stuck in their skin that gets infected and needs surgery.

I can send you a few bridge and bridge cross seedlings if you want man.

Thanks for the offer Sally but I'm good. I planted them out there because I was running out of room.

I expected they would be 'taxed' occasionally and I thought I would be fine with that. I didn't think they would take the roots too, leaving me no stumps to pup. If they really wanted to grow cactus I would have given them potted up cuts if only they'd asked.

fucken k*nts

Man that sucks. Everyone's all about their instant gratification, stealing someone else's hard work is bad BAD karma.

Just saw elsewhere were someone posted pics of a huge PC pach. He thinks the house is abandoned and said he was gonna go hack it all down. So stupid man, another member offers to give he 3-4 feet for free but I'm sure that shiesty motherfucker will go back with a machete. It looked like it's about to be in full bloom. Such a shame.

Wankers.

Sorry to hear that man I know how generous you are and that's just not cool.

Got pictures? I know this is rather pointless but i hate thieves and maybe it is a plant that can be recognized when the thief is so dumb to post it here. Or puts it ebay.

No photos, but that would have been a good idea.

i lost a few grafts last week that were on my frount steps . I want justice but will not get it

A whole cactus, roots n all. Not good, after all the care and attention that you would have given that plant..

We have a satsuma tree in a pot on the front steps. Last week some little shit nicked all the ripe ones. C%nts!!!

well at least you could hope the reason they took the roots and all is to grow it, rather than eat it.

Maybe next time, add a Sign that all cacti are treated heavily with cancerogen Pesticides and if they ingest it, they can kiss their liver goodbye!

Maybe next time, add a Sign that all cacti are treated heavily with cancerogen Pesticides and if they ingest it, they can kiss their liver goodbye!

so are most fruit and veg :wacko: