The Corroboree
magical9

Zircon6 ( cactus_kate_trichocereus ) strikes again!

I just merged two of my posts so don´t be surprised because my Post is different than the One you just quoted.

As a new member i really dont feel like this is very welcoming. However, this forum is full of very bright and intellectual people.....i hope.

Totally agree. So please stop with this, Guys. We are happy for every member and billy is entitled to buy from whoever he wants.

Edit: It´s one thing if you don´t like someone or don´t agree with anything zircon does, but you can´t just assume someone has a shell Account without knowing for sure. And again, even if it would be the case, it wouldn´t change a thing. I treat all people the same.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 3

As a new member i really dont feel like this is very welcoming. However, this forum is full of very bright and intellectual people.....i hope.

Guys I'm the one who advised BTK to join this board for cacti discussions but until now we've been discussing he's identity

I know for sure he's not that zircon6 guy.........but even if this zircon guy becomes a member here we should show him how "ignorant" he is, about Trichocereus, through discussions ........ personal attacks never made anyone reach anywhere

• Like 8

Guys I'm the one who advised BTK to join this board for cacti discussions but until now we've been discussing he's identity

I know for sure he's not that zircon6 guy.........but even if this zircon guy becomes a member here we should show him how "ignorant" he is, about Trichocereus, through discussions ........ personal attacks never made anyone reach anywhere

This!

• Like 4

EG I got to say how much I love how you moderate this forum.........much respect my friend :)

• Like 7

All good Billy, welcome..

Lots of strong personalities on here.

Getafix

thanks, and glad i joined, the cactus section here is booming with activity. First two days here turned out really good.

• Like 1

BTK I acquired most my Peruvianus stock from members at the nook, sanpedrocactuses.com, Sacred Succulents and Allie's online.

However they were mostly all small 6"-12" cuts so idk if they'd interest you anyhow. I tend to prefer small cuttings myself so I can watch them grow.

• Like 1

BTK I acquired most my Peruvianus stock from members at the nook, sanpedrocactuses.com, Sacred Succulents and Allie's online.

However they were mostly all small 6"-12" cuts so idk if they'd interest you anyhow. I tend to prefer small cuttings myself so I can watch them grow.

I assure you that the larger cuttings also grow, much faster in fact. thats one reason why i like them. I have several trichocereus cuttings. I have a few nice established plants as well and i would like to add a few more to my collection

I will double check those sites to see if it looks like i would want to buy their stock..

I am state side and I order from eu countries with no problem. Also I can get a foot of growth a year so who cares if I buy a one ft cactus and wait a year before it is two. Maybe you should focus less about bragging how fast you can collect cacti and actually focus on growing them.

I mean how is it you can find a doctor to risk his life illegally obtaining a med card for you but you can not source a legal cactus?

• Like 1

phew, thank goodness ur not them...

blood was boiling there for a while,...

welcome to the corroboree BTK , :)

hope you enjoy it as much as i did in my first few months :)

there's still a nice cites nursery in Germany that ship world wide ;)

they seem to make packaging into a science too

there was one in France but it appears to have stopped mailing outside the EU just this year ...

, bot6 ... hmm *_*

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

btw i was was just joking, should have made that more apparent i guess

bout as funny as cancer - zircon6 said bad things to me bout the wrong person who had just died...

and all i did was ask about a cactus to pair up with the last gift they ever got me

so its about as funny as you gettn hung for someone elses crime ...

I even wrote to someone to warn them ... quoting you btw

I hope they didnt get their mail b4 i could ammend it

glad you said that it was just a joke tho... saves suspicious minds syndrome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Billy ,....... ....

bout as funny as cancer - zircon6 said bad things to me bout the wrong person who had just died...

and all i did was ask about a cactus to pair up with the last gift they ever got me

so its about as funny as you gettn hung for someone elses crime ...

I even wrote to someone to warn them ... quoting you btw

I hope they didnt get their mail b4 i could ammend it

You wrote to someone saying that billythkid was zircon6 based on a one line comment that someone on the other side of the world (who most likely has nothing to do with either person..) wrote on an internet forum???

It was pretty clear to me that bot6s' comment was not serious

Peace

• Like 2

ahh I'll have to remember to wear the decyphering glasses next time I look at it

luckily i just spoke with who i mailed ... and all is cool :)

One time I asked if his TBM's were clone A or B and he said something like "Kate knew what they were. She's dead. If you know how to talk to her you can ask her. I don't"

• Like 1

wd be haunting the shit outta him if I wr her

• Like 2

That's funny you mention that hostilis, I had actually asked about the TBMs when he had up some clone a looking ones and got the same response and just thought they obviously didn't know anything so didn't bother.

• Like 1

Could be Peruvians or a cross, or a cuzco- so much genetic variation between seed grown plants. He didn't need to go off the hook at u, but maybe u could have opened a dialogue with him via private messages before posting what u said on his public profile.

U know who I believe are the most annoying ethnobots on earth, outspoken so-called trichocereus experts, who will judge a whole species from a few net photos or some clones they have at home, and won't shift from that view.

I mean godamn if I see pc or non PC pachanoi plasted over the net for to much longer I'm seriously gonna vomit blood.

Edited by incognito

Could be Peruvians or a cross, or a cuzco- so much genetic variation between seed grown plants. He didn't need to go off the hook at u, but maybe u could have opened a dialogue with him via private messages before posting what u said on his public profile.

U know who I believe are the most annoying ethnobots on earth, outspoken so-called trichocereus experts, who will judge a whole species from a few net photos or some clones they have at home, and won't shift from that view.

I mean godamn if I see pc or non PC pachanoi plasted over the net for to much longer I'm seriously gonna vomit blood.

I totally get what you're saying. I thought about that but I really didn't think that a supposed trichocereus merchant/collector would react so childishly to me just trying to help out a fellow collector with some alternative knowledge. I should have realized I was leaving feedback for a child and not be so surprised when i got a child response.

• Like 1

Yeah he over reacted you where overly blunt ;)

• Like 1

Ill agree with that ;) somtimes i can be a little blunt.

A learning experience :)

• Like 1

Just stumbled across his site.

http://www.trichocereus.com/

He has a bit of a nerve to try and capitalize on a dead person's name.

She would probably think he's a wanker, just like everyone else does.

And here's a little quote from his site

Back in the 1920's "Science" determined that the fuzz found on plant roots was a harmful mold or fungi. "Agricultural colleges" taught farmers that this harmful root mold had to be controlled with chemical fungicides. What idiots! Finally, in the 1990's (I forget the exact year) a science journal carried an article that "Science" had finally figured out that root fuzz was not a harmful mold, but rather a healthy symbiosis feeding nutrients to plant roots. So much for "Science."

so much for science???

LOL

He certainly sounds like a bit of a know-it-all.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 4

Science is stupid brah, listen to what I say instead.

• Like 1

Not to beat a dead horse but I saw i was mentioned and thought it was hilarious! http://www.sacredcactus.com/cuzcoensis.htm (updated for magical9's ebay comment in 2014!)

and I quote "Why I have never (yet) sold cuzcoensis. They are my personal reference specimens; I don't want customers confusing them for T. Peruvianus. "

mmhmm....must have had a change of heart on sellin' cuzco's. Good to see the customer base is getting intelligent enough for him.

608btgE.jpg

Edited by magical9
  • Like 2