The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Scientician

Good Friday Seed Give Away - Rare Seeds One Pack Only

I have sorted through my seed stash & have selected a few of the more desirable/rare ones to put into a good friday parcel for one of my fellow SABers.

Conditions:

- This offer is available for one member only

- This offer will be only open to SABers with 'Members2' status or higher (I want to ensure that the people that helped get me started have first dibbs, sorry newcomers)

- The person that provides the best or most amusing description of how they would gain the trust of a stranger gets the pack.

- Unfortunately some of these seeds are only in small numbers.

What's in the pack:

- 5x Argania Spinosa Seeds

- 3x Commiphora Neglecta Seeds

- 10x Santalum Album Seeds

- 10x Cereus Peruvianus var Spiralis Seeds

Have a great long weekend people!

Edited by muskrat
  • Like 3

u can trust me :wink:

• Like 6

Dont trust bullit. Pick me pick me lol

• Like 1

trusted members usually just means a long history of posting. it has little-to-nothing to do with trading reputation.

take me for instance, minimal involvement in trading and almost no giveaways (although i've cashed in on a few).

u can trust me :wink:

Bullit, due to this post plus the fact that I came to the realisation that the original conditions were far more limiting than I first thought. I have altered my opening post & levelled the playing field.

edit - Shitty grammar

Edited by muskrat

trusted members usually just means a long history of posting. it has little-to-nothing to do with trading reputation.

take me for instance, minimal involvement in trading and almost no giveaways (although i've cashed in on a few).

If you check the time you made this post against the time I made my edit you will see that I could hear your thoughts.

• Like 2

i could have totally aced the original requirements, in fact i totally did. but instead i sought to give others a chance, which they clearly don't have since i'm so trustworthy.

and honest! i don't even know what half those species are, but when you send them to me rest assured there will be no survivors.

say it with a gif......... :)

.....that will get you some trust.................lets smoke those babies

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 2

There seems to be little interest in these seeds. I will be wrapping things up at 5pm tomorrow.

For those of you that don't know what these seeds are.

Argania Spinosa - The source of Moroccan Argan Oil http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argan_oil

Commiphora Neglecta - A rare relative of Myrrh http://www.zimbabweflora.co.zw/speciesdata/species.php?species_id=133360

Santalum Album - The tree used for sandalwood oil production http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santalum_album

Cereus Peruvianus Spiralis - A very cool looking cactus

cactus-espiral-en-cordoba-4822-MLA391256

• Like 7

I would give the person a remote.
When they asked what it was for i would tell them; 'a shock collar'.
They would say 'what shock collar?'
I would say 'guess where it is!' and then wiggle my eyebrows at them.

BOOM

Instant trust :lol:

• Like 2

when they yes to tick.

so awesome i been trying to get that one for ages

OK I must end this now & I'm afraid to declare the concept a failure. But the blame lies with me & the way i put this shit together. My educated descision is to give the pack to Bullit. He expressed first interest, has proven hort skills & apparently he's good for tick.

ThunderIdeal, you did ace the original guidelines & you have been honest & helpful. I will be contacting you via PM to give you an alternative offer 'no survivors' and all.

As for everyone else, thank you for participating in this mess of a thread. I actually have more Cereus Peruvianus Spiralis seeds enroute from europe so I will be able to offer some more up for trades down the line a little.

Peas.

• Like 7

i dunna thunk twas a fails musky. you up an offered a great giveaway mang. respect.

that cactus is fucking awesome - so staring at how all the buds are not arranged vertically but instead show the cactus form but with such narly twisting and shit.

i'd say the way to earn the trust of a stranger is what you just did in this thread.

• Like 7

cool cool , to u musk i will give you a selection of my seeds for the thanks. i will not take these seeds til u pick something from my list..... if you have everything[my list[][]]] well god damn i will take ya seeds ... :scratchhead: tick is the best a man can give to a stranger.

• Like 3

a cool thread in all. not many threads can boast cryptically-located electroshock devices and wriggled eyebrows.

as i said to musk in private, i'm sure there are folks here interested in producing oils. was it velvet siren (not so present anymore) i remember talking about purchasing some hectic equipment for distillation of oils? i also just now remember tripsis organising the group buy of an unusual aromatic oil which i can't seem to find in my collection anymore.

• Like 1

a cool thread in all. not many threads can boast cryptically-located electroshock devices and wriggled eyebrows.

as i said to musk in private, i'm sure there are folks here interested in producing oils. was it velvet siren (not so present anymore) i remember talking about purchasing some hectic equipment for distillation of oils? i also just now remember tripsis organising the group buy of an unusual aromatic oil which i can't seem to find in my collection anymore.

I'm just starting down this path at the moment - made oregano oil in the past on ghetto style equipment, but now have a proper separator and i'm waiting on my tax refund so i can buy a decent sized alembic still designed especially for oil production.

• Like 1

feels like a good friday.... cheers muSk