The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
zelly

I've been TPQC'd !!

Wow. That is beautiful. I am proud that I have the opportunity to grow offspring from that beauty. Good job by the way guys. That sounds like a momentous task.

BTW, nice ario. And I hope that seed grows into a beautiful plant. I have some godzilla x godzilla and mariubo x cauliflower seeds I need to plant soon.

Edited by hostilis

An epic saga - nice write-up Zelly!

Lol yah I wasn't sure we could get that thing out of my apartment, but you had the gear and the know-how, and we got 'er done :)

I told Zelly he needs to turn his home into an entheogenic cactus museum and charge admission - some seriously spectacular specimens there - 12 foot tall SS02's and Eileen's and all that - growing like mad in the ground..

Zelly bro you should post a pic of that monstrose cutting of what we ascertained was indeed the TPC - under your care it''s turned into a beautiful monstrose cactus, while its parent (the TPC) is pretty much a crest with that one monstrose column on it.. That is the TPC also, just to clarify - not the TPQuasiC..

Anyhow, that cactus is gonna love it over there - Zelly has some old-school farming knowledge going on - crazy rich tilled soil and whatnot - it's a whole different level of growth and health his trichos have than the potted specimens myself and most the rest of us have going..

Edited by nitrogen
  • Like 5

I would love to see zelly's cacti. I'd probably shit my pants the instant I saw them.

Cool story :)

Amazing plant !

• Like 1

Your cactus patch looks awesome. I hope you didn't introduce any new bugs to your garden that will attack your other plants though.

• Like 1

Fantastic Read, Zelly! You Guys did God´s Work! :devil: Moving cacti of that size is a task few can handle.

• Like 1

Fantastic Read, Zelly! You Guys did God´s Work! :devil: Moving cacti of that size is a task few can handle.

Yeah too right EG. I just moved a large Tricho from my back yard to my front yard and it was a massive task!!! Just to move it 50 metres.

HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG