The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

Waka Pacha closing down... have a last look

okay, maybe I should drop my prejudice against them and actually try and listen again...

personally i wouldn't bother,my girlfriend keeps wanting me to play from her boxed set of vinyl but i find them boring.

i do like that beginning to 'on the threashold of a dream ' though,old memories.

t s t .

When "Nights in white satin" first came out I used to play it over and over and over again... used to put me into a heightened state of awareness...

BTW you wouldn't happen to have that old Procol harum album with the part on it where he talks to the Dalai Lama and the Dalai Lama says: "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk..."

Been looking everywhere on the net, can't find it, can't even remember the name of the the record...

Knights in White Satin, such awesome melody. Had to comment on it. Does anyone know if Murple uses his real name as his ID? Someone who had been posting under JDM over at the SPF forum not too long ago sure seemed alot like him. I need to retract something I said about Murples site earlier, he didn't delete my extraction tek. It's there, I don't know how I missed it earlier.

[ 27. June 2003, 21:43: Message edited by: Salvinorin ]

yes gomaos,i have'live with the edmonton symphony orchestra' on vinyl,a great old hippy tripping album, 'in the the autumn of my maddness', hey!

i used to enjoy k i w s too,but it was on the radio in a car when i was hitching home after breaking up with a girlfriend,and the depths of its dispair really hit me badly.

t s t .

"In the autumn of my madness..." that's it... any chance of getting a copy? (will pay for it)

haven't heard it for 20 years or longer

until i master my computer i can only ofer you a homemade taped copy.

t s t .

A tape is totally fine...

quote:

BTW, I can confirm the effect of low dose Salvia on orgasm.

Hmmm, somnif is looking at his hypothetical Saliva

with renewed interest.

quote:

A borderline subthreshold sublingual dose of salvia was brought right into the superthreshold range at orgasm.

What sort of dosage of plant material would you

be looking at to get to this point? When you say

sublingual I assume that the method is to chew

and then hold under the tounge over a period of

time?