The Corroboree
slayertat

se QLD and Nrth NSW meet ups

^^Sweet mate!

Well it's looking like me & slayertat will be having a few drinks & a feed at mine on the 27th :wink:. If others are keen please let me know.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 2

Sounds good mate, I will have to confirm closer to the time, pretty sure wifey has something on that weekend but I think its on Saturday... If I can make it are any of you guys keen on any cacti for trades etc? I will have to cut em before I travel...

Psycho0

Preuvians KK??

Bridge monty (dicks)

Bridge

Pach

I would be keen on a flick in the river if it gets rolled to next month :wink:

• Like 2

I'm keen :) probably won't be able to get there till after two, I'll bring a few cacti seedlings and seed along to trade/giveaway.

Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

• Like 2

Awesome guys,

I look forward to meeting you all :), I will PM you all with my addy next week sometime.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 2

I have sent a PM to everyone that has said there keen, now I have to spend the week cleaning my yard :BANGHEAD2::lol: :lol: :lol:.

If any one else can make it on the 27th please let me know, the more the better.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 1

could i be kept in the loop please? i'm definitely keen to make this a part of my movements next weekend, depending on the day and time :)

• Like 2

Hey Thunder, I hope you can find some time to make it. We need some more people to come, so far it will be myself & two, possibly three others. If anyone else can make it please let me know.

Cheers

Jox

Id love to come along but it's my bro's birthday this weekend so its a no go for me unfortunately.

Im definitely up for one in a months time though as its been too long since Ive been to a meet.

Last I went to was the one 2deep organized and that was ages ago,. (it was a good one too, its a shame he left the coast)

I miss my SAB family :) no one else understands what the feck Im on about 90% of the time lol.

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 3

^^That was a good day even though I had to leave early.

I just wanted to see if any other members are keen for tomorrow? If you are send me a PM & I will give you my addy. I will check later tonight & again in the morning. Everyone is welcome & it would be nice to get more people involved :).

Cheers

Jox

• Like 2

Hey slayertat. Was a pleasure meeting yourself and interbeing. (Jox it's always a pleasure mate ;) )

Hope we were able to tick a few off the list for you. Hit me up in like a month and I'll have a few others from the list for you.

Inter being thank you very much for your gifts and goodies. Was a privilege to be able to partake.

Andy, I did move to horsham vic, but moved back about 2 months ago. I could write an Iliad on the story of my move, and how my car and 7x5 trailer was packed full of my collection on full view across 1900 km and back :S I remember reading a post a while back about a certain member who was asking for advice on travelling across states with scheduled plants, and all I could do was laugh.

Good to be back, and great to be meeting more of the community. Must make it a regular thing, so I can meet all the rest of you long time lurkers :)

• Like 4

I need to keep closer eye on this thread I missed the meet & im walking distance from Coomera boat ramp!

someone shake my cage b4 the next meet please!

Hey briliant_botanist you missed a good day mate.

If people are keen to meet up again this month I would be happy to do it at mine again, same deal BBQ & a few drinks. I will be moving house soon & may not be able to host another for awhile. I would be just as happy to meet at another location if it suits others members more. I think Sundays seem to be the best days for most & reckon the 25th would be good as it gives everyone plenty of notice.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 2

Hey guys. If anyone is keen we're having a meet this Sunday at midday at Mt. Coot Tha in Brisbane, just PM me or bigred for details

If we can make it a Sunday I should be right to make it :wink:.

I can't have it a mine unless we do it this weekend as I have to move over the next few weeks, if you guys want to make it this Sunday you are welcome at mine.

I am looking forward to catching up with everyone :)!

Cheers

Jox

• Like 1

will come up for a meet im down like a syndrome

• Like 1

well im good for any sunday , if not this sunday, we need a new location . Any suggestions? Someone suggested commera river last time.

• Like 1

Mate your welcome to come up on Sunday, you to Bigred. I am happy to do it this Sunday, just need to get e few more members keen. I will look back here tonight & if it seem like there are people keen I will organize a time & PM people my addy :wink:.

Cheers

Jox

Sunday afternoons work for me :)

• Like 1

My house is a mess but you are all welcome :wink:.

If anyone is keen on a meet at mine from (Tamborine mountain) 12pm this Sunday 6th send me a PM and let me know & I will give you my number & addy. Even if you have my addy send me a PM so I know who's coming.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 2