The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

Game of Thrones

I believe she does and does an apprenticeship as an assasin.

Would I be a completely messed up person if I purchased a house lannister shirt of eBay ? That is a step into geekery I have never trod before... Will I become comic book guy?

For All the fans who think Starks are most righteous just remember Ned executed people without trial, cheated on his wife and wouldn't even tell his bastard son who his real mother was.

U think there's much point reading the books after watching the series ??

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Buy the shirt!!

A few of my mates are heavily invested in the show, they call the house they're renting Greendale :/ lol.

you don't know for sure who jon snow's parents were, although i'm sure his parents were both highborns of the noblest stature. think about it. wouldn't that be such an eddard stark thing to do, taking on an illegitimate child that isn't even his illegitimate child?

and jon snow is fucking awesome. so awesome that you've gotta wonder if he's a targaryen. after all, rhaegar abducted ned's sister, maybe knocked her up. maybe in his awesomeness ned adopted his nephew as son since anything targaryen was being hunted down and slaughtered.

........ haven't read the books, just read some online junk.

• Like 1

Would I be a completely messed up person if I purchased a house lannister shirt of eBay ? That is a step into geekery I have never trod before... Will I become comic book guy?

For All the fans who think Starks are most righteous just remember Ned executed people without trial, cheated on his wife and wouldn't even tell his bastard son who his real mother was.

team-edward.png

• Like 2

Haha ^ that is what I have become!

^ lol

i think its worth reading like i said if your into it, theres heaps of things left out and or happen some what differently in the books then the show

The Walking dead started shizen and then improved massively; game of thrones started awesome and by season three became pretty yawn.

ive got to agree. i watched the first season of walking dead, boy did that suck. i also watched the first two seasons of game of thrones & that got me moderately interested in watching the series.. it just pretty much got brain numbing after that so i bailed.

I have a House Greyjoy that was given to me before the show had started and a House Arryn a friend brought back from NY for me cause I like the motto.

Its not clear that he did cheat on his wife..... But then there is the question of who John's real parents are........?

Yes, definitely worth reading the books imo.

if you really wanna give the books a go incognito i can send you the first 1-3, still making my way through the last few yet lol . i guess some of the tv series seems boring but as with all shows its building the anticipation towards something great like a battle or some shiznit as such :P honestly i found the tirades in breaking bad between walt and skylar to be ever so tedious even more so hahah but thats just me no doubt :D

Edited by -YT-
  • Like 1

If ya like GOF you should check out "Vikings". Its into its second season now and is really bloody good aye.

• Like 3

If ya like GOF you should check out "Vikings". Its into its second season now and is really bloody good aye.

Episode 8 season 1 is what I'm imagining Oberon is like ;)

• Like 1

vikings seems to be a fair bit lower budget than game of thrones but heaps better if you ask me.. which no one is of course :)

I don't find GOT boring at all! I'm an unashamed fan-boy :) I think it's awesome :)

I went to a website called:

http://www.couchtuner.eu/2014/03/game-of-thrones-season-4-episode-0-look-back-at-season-3/

once, and then I even went to this page on it:

http://www.couchtuner.eu/watch-the-walking-dead-online-1/

but then I realised that last one was for the Walking Dead... :huh::wink:

There is a new pirate series called black Sails. Plenty of hot bodies on display. Good story line too. No scurvy ridden dogs though..... Not that I'm disappointed.

Got is awesome and closely follows the books too. Half way through and just make sure I've read up to where I watch. Makes the books interesting as you imagine the characters how they are in the series.

The hound is pretty awesome :) he and arya make an awesome pair :)

I'm surprised at how popular the show is compared to the seemingly few percentage of people who have read the books. It took me about 15 months to get through them all and I think a small forest was sacrificed for the pleasure.

Why wait for the tv series? Get into the spoilers already. Unfortunately the series is incomplete and there should be 2 more books.

I am looking forward a lot to the new series a lot.

i love arya, wouldn't wear this but it pretty funny.

post-13531-0-88586600-1397123216_thumb.j

post-13531-0-88586600-1397123216_thumb.jpg

post-13531-0-88586600-1397123216_thumb.jpg

• Like 1