The Corroboree
ace1928

Anyone Interested In Group Spirulina Purchase

Hey guys,

Sorry i disappeared. Uni caught up to me something fierce. I have sent of an enquiry and am waiting for a response. Not certain on the chances of getting a culture from them but I am also going to look at other alternatives.
I will keep everyone updated. Glad that interest has grown,

Cheers,
Ace

If I can help let me know. There is many ways to approach service orders and such shit....depends on the rules of engagement

If they give you shit about being a student , I carry a bit of qualification and experience in such shit.

I also am a master of weasel words and bullshit forms...lol

As an aside if you don't know CSIRO is under the biggest attack ever made by a government...but hey science is heresy afterall.

Some think public money is better spent of school chaplains........

Yeh they haven't gotten back to me yet but I am also preparing whatever is necessary to satisfy their bureaucratic bullshit. Thanks for the support. Sorry that there was such a delay uni swamped me something fierce.

Im sure there would even be a chance i could sweet talk a bio proffessor into signing it as though it were for education. Perhaps my bio labs at the school even have some spirulina i could get my hands on.

• Like 1

Sorry for bringing up an old thread.

Ace, did you ever end up getting any cultures?

A few of us over at http://www.backyardaquaponics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2831&p=523571#p523571 would be very interested in finding a source that is cheaper than CSIRO.

Thanks in advance for any help you may or may not be able to give.

Edited by Yavimaya

Check out Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Algae-Culture-Kit-Gallons-Spirulina/dp/B00KPGF6YY/ref=lp_8896786011_1_6?srs=8896786011&ie=UTF8&qid=1446646559&sr=8-6

There is a customs issue but it usually gets through they said. Postage is a killer though - cost about $120 all up with postage and exchange rate. Grows easily.

If you want to msg me you can. I don't know how to contact people.

I think at that price with risk of it not getting in, CSIRO would be cheaper.

thanks for the info anyway. :)

• Like 1