The Corroboree
The Resistance

What is the HARDEST dance music is in existance today?

Listen to this track for the lyrics

at the start.

On my scale, this track is 3 out of 10. Just listen to it anyway though. Trust me.

"I want something to bang my head on.... you understand what I'm sayin?"

Now I'm going to check out the recommendations y'all posted :)

Edited by The Resistance

for real? i know 5 year old girls harder than anything in this thread...

if you're interested maybe try bloody fist records based in newi, those guys made for some eye opening parties in my early teens..

has been a while since i've been into it properly, not sure where to start.. maybe some nasenbluten?

• Like 2

this ones interesting, composed entirely out of sounds recorded at the newcastle bhp steel works..

• Like 4

I need to say this because some people are getting the wrong idea.

When I say "hard" dance music, I don't mean evil music. I highly dislike evil. And anything that resembles or reminds me of evil. I'm all about Peace and Love (read my interests in case you havn't already).

I've seen evil in my life. And it ain't pretty

Even those hardstyle compilations done by Age705. Love the music, hate the picture.

Having said this,

please don't clog up my thread with evil music because it's not what I'm after

I just want something to bang my head on...............................

Fair enough?

Edited by The Resistance

what is evil? if anything it's taking the piss out of evil.. you asked for the hardest dance music in existence.. well i don't think what i posted is that but i was just having a crack, trying to help with your search. you ask for something that mimics the effects of meth? now that sounds truly 'evil' mate. i have seen meth do truly 'evil' things to people..

you ask for the hardest music in existence, then you just dismiss people who are trying to help with what you ask for & then you post examples of the music you'd like to hear, which is very much not 'hard' at all.. seems you already know what you want, so why not go & find it yourself instead of asking for things you don't want.

edit: i suppose that first one is a bit evil. if you know some of the political subtleties of the issue in question & understood these guys sense of humor it might not seem that way so much though..

Edited by paradox
  • Like 3

:)

TISM

(He'll Never Be An) Ol' Man River

if ya cant dance to that ....then....

Whatareya?

..........i am old :(

• Like 3

what is evil? if anything it's taking the piss out of evil.. you asked for the hardest dance music in existence.. well i don't think what i posted is that but i was just having a crack, trying to help with your search. you ask for something that mimics the effects of meth? now that sounds truly 'evil' mate. i have seen meth do truly 'evil' things to people..

you ask for the hardest music in existence, then you just dismiss people who are trying to help with what you ask for & then you post examples of the music you'd like to hear, which is very much not 'hard' at all.. seems you already know what you want, so why not go & find it yourself instead of asking for things you don't want.

What a fucking annoying post to reply to.

I'll do it in stages because I don't have the patience. So there will be a few posts in reply to yours, Mr paradox.

Here I go

Methamphetamine, when done responsibly, is a very good drug. Feel free to quote me on this for eternity.

Obviously, using Catha edulis or coca is a better choice than meth,

but as you may know,

meth is more readily available than fresh Catha edulis leaves. Let alone coca leaves.

If there were two waring parties, they could find solutions on meth. President JFK used it in meetings....

The effects of methamphetamine are fucking niiiiiiiiiiice.

It's just prohibition which fucks it up. As you may know. Not to mention we are told more lies than truths on prohibited drugs..........

If you would like to learn,

read HRV's Whack Magazine issue 29. This one's all about stimulants. It's a very very good read.

You can just go to their website and read it online

http://hrvic.org.au/whack-magazine/

Now I'm going outside to enjoy this lovely day a little bit. And when I get back, I'll continue replying to your post.

In the future mate just PM me and we can discuss things in PMs

Shits me sideways when I make a big effort to make it obvious that I'm all about Peace and Love and people don't get it

Shits me sideways when I make a big effort to make it obvious that I'm all about Peace and Love and people don't get it

:):scratchhead:

Edited by glimpse

I mean WTF is this????

How the fuck do you even know of this song?

I didn't wanna say it. I wasn't going to say it. But you kinda made me

ok then. it's a youtube video of some very hard music,. i'll say it again, you asked for the hardest music in existence, im sorry i didn't read your fine print, it's hard when you're shouting all the time.. when you ask for the hardest music in existence that reminds you of being on meth, it's a little confusing eh. maybe you should be careful what you wish for..

you can relax, it's ok that you don't like it. i don't particularly like it either. i don't care i just thought you were serious about your request.

i don't need an essay on the benefits of meth, it's ok.

i know of this song because the person who made it comes from near where i grew up. circumstantial. how do you know of that lame hardstyle you linked earlier?

• Like 2

Haven't met a man who can use meth responsibly yet , same with dex as well

• Like 2

ok then. it's a youtube video of some very hard music,. i'll say it again, you asked for the hardest music in existence, im sorry i didn't read your fine print, it's hard when you're shouting all the time.. when you ask for the hardest music in existence that reminds you of being on meth, it's a little confusing eh. maybe you should be careful what you wish for..

you can relax, it's ok that you don't like it. i don't particularly like it either. i don't care i just thought you were serious about your request.

i don't need an essay on the benefits of meth, it's ok.

i know of this song because the person who made it comes from near where i grew up. circumstantial. how do you know of that lame hardstyle you linked earlier?

Let's have a sit-down and discuss this like civilized human beings.

I'll even pay you,

so you have no excuses not to come

http://crime.about.com/od/gangsters/g/sit_down.htm

Peace love and meth. God I love this place.

Hahahahaha me too :lol:

I've had enough internet for one day

Cya tomorrow

Peace & Love

there used to be a label six sixty six records that put out industrial techno

i have a few of their records

• Like 2

Chill out dude, peace and love.

<3

I hope you like this, if you don't please don't get angry at me :(

• Like 2

your being a wanker.

Maybe less talk about peace and love and a little more practice?

Also, maybe less meth?

• Like 4

you've sent me on a trip down memory lane now

• Like 1

also meth kills

say no to meth kids

:)

TISM

(He'll Never Be An) Ol' Man River

if ya cant dance to that ....then....

Whatareya?

..........i am old :(

I find this video so fucking funny that I will literally remember it, and view it for the rest of my life

and whenever a drunken alcoholic or satanist tries to put in me in a bad mood,

I will remember this thread,

your post in particular,

and think

"fuck em in the ear"

even more than usual

I could literally be in a jail cell for the rest of my life with only the bare essentials around me for survival. And in pondering my life, I would think of this and laugh.

So 10/10 mate

Thanks so much :)

• Like 1

:) thats nice, but why all the

SHOUTING???

your being a wanker.

Maybe less talk about peace and love and a little more practice?

Also, maybe less meth?

It's millionth time I've said these exact words is all........

Don't like it?

Let's have a sit-down.

Prove you're not a member of the AFP or worse.

Anyway,

how many times do you think I've consumed methamphetamine in my life?

Include the

method of administration,

dosage,

set, and setting,

you know,

all the things that

someone

who knows what

they're talking about

would include.

Come miles away from close to the correct answer and there's literally an engraved pure gold medal in it for ya.

Only condition is you have exactly 100 hours (from the second I make this post) to reply. In fact, this challenge extends to all. PM me though. Don't clog us up my thread

"GO!"

Rat Race

:) thats nice, but why all the

SHOUTING???

It's

"I don't give a fuck anymore"

It's

Take notice of me ffs, etc.

If it's legal and possible

I will post my urine around the world so ******** can stick they're drug testing kit into it.

You just gotta PM me and pay postage is all

Do note that I am new to The Corroboree. However, I am, a veteran in talking to drunken alcoholic prohibitionists and now seemingly every day I'm getting war medals in talking to satanists too

Come and get me AFP. Get "the bad guy"