The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
EthnoGuy85

North America Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Have you ever had it fruit. I doubt I can get pads through customs. I will ask an individual I know who has all their permits.

I'm in FL and have Opuntia that grows wild everywhere. Many times it grows over fences and falls onto the roads and sidewalks where in season you can pick up a couple hundred paddles. I was gonna try to use some for grafting.

I feel a little excluded here :)

don't forget to spread some seeds around the world................

Max of Fl.....do you see any

Acanthocereus tetragonus Barbed-WireCactus ....near by?

Some plants I'm wanting to trade ATM. I should have a lot of uncommon trichs for trade in a few months as well.

Several echinocereus , opuntia , stenocactus , Euphorbia and some other random plants. There is a bridgesii and echinocactus texensis in there too.

post-13369-0-69840100-1404054232_thumb.j

post-13369-0-55858500-1404054274_thumb.jpost-13369-0-64311500-1404054300_thumb.jpost-13369-0-87397600-1404054325_thumb.jpost-13369-0-84145000-1404054344_thumb.j

post-13369-0-69840100-1404054232_thumb.jpg

post-13369-0-55858500-1404054274_thumb.jpg

post-13369-0-64311500-1404054300_thumb.jpg

post-13369-0-87397600-1404054325_thumb.jpg

post-13369-0-84145000-1404054344_thumb.jpg

post-13369-0-69840100-1404054232_thumb.jpg

post-13369-0-55858500-1404054274_thumb.jpg

post-13369-0-64311500-1404054300_thumb.jpg

post-13369-0-87397600-1404054325_thumb.jpg

post-13369-0-84145000-1404054344_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm looking for slow growing seeds like Aztekium sp., Geohintonia sp., Pelecyphora sp., and others

I'd always be very keen on Pseudolithos sp. seeds although I doubt anyone here has any.

Edited by modern.shaman

20140615 181644

I have 2 different long spined pachanois for trade , along with a few other trichocereus cacti.

Im looking for a TBM clone A or an Ariocarpus Sp. .. Basically anything interesting preferably non trichos

I am looking for Selenicereus hamatus cuttings. I have L. alberto seeds to trade. Also if you have any cool cacti to offer me for Lophophora alberto seeds let me know.

Edited by hostilis
  • Like 1

I have a lot of cuttings to trade, even more yearlings, seeds, and seedlings. About the Opuntia I just found an even better plant to top. The top was about 2ft x 2ft and was about 50 small 4 inch long paddels, the other varieties I know around town tend to be much larger paddels. If anyone wants to trade I have a Ton o Real Juuls, and lots of other cuts, my specialty is seed grown plants from seed or northerners who get over their head. Also I'm going to buy a bunch of Caapi and Viridis plants today. They grow like wildfire here, just look at ebay for location of all of it,a nd 90%'s from FL. Have friend that run ethno-bot. store and said theres a coffee plantation about 2 hours drive that grows 100 acres of viridis. So PM me if you have bulk seed for sale, want to do some seed trading, or trade cut or what ever. I know I don't meet requirements for trading but I can show you my ebay account, and have Ben, Jane, Trout, and Pat vouch for me.

Thanks hope to here from people on the following

Wholesale seeds

Retail rare seeds

Trades for Grafts, Pere, cuts, or chicken n waffles.

Have large collection of smaller sized seeds, seedlings, yearlings, and cuts.

Thanks hope to hear from some N Americans to show them Aussies where these things come from.

I feel a little excluded here :)

don't forget to spread some seeds around the world................

Max of Fl.....do you see any

Acanthocereus tetragonus Barbed-WireCactus ....near by?

As a matter of fact yes I have seen this cactus many places here. You want me to look out for some cuts for yah?

As a matter of fact yes I have seen this cactus many places here. You want me to look out for some cuts for yah?

Sadly our customs foam at the mouths re cuts....but seeds are ok..........if you ever happen to see any ripe fruits...they are suppose to be good eating ....even the stems can be eaten, I've read.....there may be a few other members that would be happy to trade for some seeds...so worth getting a starch.... :)

So why do they want seed sourced plants rather then cuttings? Just curious, I always belive clones were exact copies.

That said I'm in the market for bulk seeds, rare seeds, yearlings, and adult cuts. I have $ or stock for trade. Will pick up about 40 opuntia paddels tomorrow. I saw a 9 footer yesterday that had about 30 tiny 4 inch paddels on top, I'm just gonna cut it and run. I also have access to monstrose Cereus Peruvianus, optunia's, and I'm gonna go out and start looking for native optunia possibly not familiar. I also have 4 varieteis of pere with 2 more in the mail. Along with 6 varieties of grafting dragon fruit.

Thanks PM me for anyone intersted in selling some rare or bulk seed.

better put on the safety glasses for cut and running...incase you fall... :) (I hope its not some poor dudes garden)

Is the monstrose Cereus Peruvianus... spiral?

re cuttings....its an isolated Island group thing...cuttings can carry insect eggs etc...that might be environmentally problematic if they establish....seeds are usually small & clean....not a threat.

Edited by Dreamwalker

If anybody is interested in QAT seeds I've got 6 of them for trade. Interested in anything really

Sorry to intrude on this thread (even though I'm in Aus) but I was wondering if someone here from the US could do me a favor?

I'd like to get some of the Priority Mail Labels sent to someone here and then have them sent to me.

PM if you can help pls :D

(I guess someone preferably with an account with USPS, unless you can get the stickers for free from post offices...?)

Edited by Sabry

Sabry pm me If you're still interested I think I've some lying around I could send ya.

If anybody Is willing to trade prints or syringes related to Ps. Azurescens for microscopic research , I would gladly compensate with ethno-books, cube prints , possibly even cactus cuts.

PM me if anybody wants to discuss a potential trade

Thanks.

Edited by MrDoRight