The Corroboree
Guest Nangazoid

Salvia Divinorum request

Guest Nangazoid

I live in the northern suburbs, Perth and can't find Salvia D anywhere! Anyone willing to part or sell cuttings?

• Like 1

Just buy some of Torsten's cuttings.

This website here, shaman australis.

They always grow.

• Like 1

Guest TAXMAN

in Perth this thing grows like an out of control weed.. buy a cutting from shaman australis (cheap cheap) and it grows, falls over and grows again etc etc etc..

I aquired a trial sample from someone in Perth, and then got hold of a cutting.. in 4 days it was rooting well.. in 2 weeks it has grown to 1.2 meteres and fallen over slightly.. now 3 weeks in ground, and growing several shoots..

I have to say though, this should be used for the right purpose, it is extremely underestimated by new people like myself... a very potent plant... hehehe!!

Guest Nangazoid
Originally posted by TAXMAN:

in Perth this thing grows like an out of control weed.. buy a cutting from shaman australis (cheap cheap) and it grows, falls over and grows again etc etc etc..

I aquired a trial sample from someone in Perth, and then got hold of a cutting.. in  4 days it was rooting well.. in 2 weeks it has grown to 1.2 meteres and fallen over slightly.. now 3 weeks in ground, and growing several shoots..

I have to say though, this should be used for the right purpose, it is extremely underestimated by new people like myself... a very potent plant... hehehe!!

Shaman australis doesn't seem to offer cuttings in their web store, only established plants and extracts. How much do cuttings cost from Shaman..?

We've run out of cuttings and reserve them exclusively for overseas customers at this time. As they are the same price as the potted plants there is no difference in ordering these.

Guest wdb
Originally posted by TAXMAN:

I aquired a trial sample from someone in Perth, and then got hold of a cutting.. in  4 days it was rooting well.. in 2 weeks it has grown to 1.2 meteres and fallen over slightly.. now 3 weeks in ground, and growing several shoots..

That sounds pretty impressive, Could you tell me about your growing conditions. I have a knack of being able to kill just about any plant.

Guest reville

yes please

my cutting deteriorated in health somewhat while i was away - i believe it was an infectious agent..i dont think its going to make it..

i definitely want to try again

please share your specific growing conditions with us...BTW if youve got a lot id be keen to get a cutting off you - want some cactus?

Guest TAXMAN

i have done nothing out of the ordinary that i know of... i dont use chems or anything?? As this is the first lot i have grown I thought this was the normal??

I have three other freinds in Perth who have done the same.. so.. i dunno ???

Has anyone else in perth had these results??

It was 1-2ft cutting.. i stripped back a lot of leaves.. put it in root powder and soon rooted..

planted in ground under my retic (twice daily early morning and late evening) for 20mins each session...soil here where I am is quite dark.. full off old forest humus type shit.. i dunno what else to say..it gets sun all morning until 11amish.. then shade until 4-pm at sunset, where it cops an extra couple o hours??

rev, sure i'll swap..??

nangazoid email me about cuttings ... rev i'll send you one over with the other stuff ... email me if you need anything else

I'm in perth too but it didn't grow well at all. But I'm pretty new to caring for plants so that's probally why.

My salvia plant has finally died. I kept it in the pot it came in and it was quite slow going, but I think that's due to hotter conditions. I went away over xmas and left it in a shadey spot in the garden and to be watered by sprinklers. It survived although had been better, but after watering more it picked up for a while and started growing properly. As it was donig so well outside in the shade I left it out there, still watering occassionally.

But then one day I noticed it had lost all it's leaves and was looking sick. I found it had about 50+ rollypollies (slater bugs) all through the soil in it's pot. I repotted it, giving it slow release fertilizer and rich soil, washed its roots. It didn't survive though. I hate those damn bugs now, it was almost like a pet, that is green and very quiet.