The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Matt1208

Australian native frangipani seeds for trade

I have around 100 Australian native frangipani seeds for trade, these seeds grow into a large tree (depending on when and how you cut it back) or with a lot of love can be grown into a small bonsai tree, they have yellow/white flowers that have a very fragrant perfume smell, pm me or tell me if your interested and I'll pm you, thanks :)

Edited by Matt1208
  • Like 1

i will go sum dude

what you after for trade? interested pls

Interesting, sounds a lot like flappybird's (also in Dubbo) offer here: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37559

And you have been giving flappybird some good feedback today! http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37557

Two newly-joined members, both from Dubbo, offering the same items for trade, and giving each other positive feedback! Must be the same person. Get your trading rep up legitimately. Everyone can see what you're doing, mate.

• Like 1

um excuse me? I received these seeds from Matt a little while ago, I don't appreciate you throwing accusations towards me thank you very much.

lol so now you have changed it to NSW? Yep all good let's all just nod & smile.

Just accept responsibility for your previous negative trade rep and set about earning some good rep and we can all move on. Creating a new account to dodge it is just poor form.

• Like 1

Lol, no disrespect intended i just find this amusing, had a good chuckle, thanks

• Like 1