The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Resource: Entheogenesis Australis online video channel is live

I would just like to add in memory and respect a special thanks to members of this forum that contributed to the making of the EGA channel, and the conference events over the years that have passed on.

What a conversation you will be having in the heavens right now.

AntOnAcid

Chemical shaman

Natasha

Gav Seed

:wub::shroomer:B):rolleyes:

Much love brothers, see you in the trees.

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 1

Indeed. I look forward to many more educational videos coming out of this channel :)

Yeah! :lol: nice to see.

few requests: nen's balaclava-clad 'entheogenic effects of NMT' talk, Jeremy J's talks, and Mulga's, if it was recorded

and, Neşe Lisa Şenol, if you're out there, please marry me, i promise to be a good guy

• Like 1

I filmed Des' talk on datura alkaloids :) my filming claim to fame! Good story to it to, I was very inebriated and went to talk to chemical shaman before des' talk started, as he had my bulbs. Soon after CS wAs feeling ""weary"" and needed to go for a walk, an didn't come back leaving me with the video camera I had never used before in my life. But through the powers of cid I Sussed it out, I've ever since wondered if I managed to record it and I I even had it pointed at des and not my shoe, but as it turns out I did a not to shabby job eh??

Big respect to fallen comrades. Miss u CS u punk.

Edit- not bigging myself up, just a spinout seeing that video, I thought it was a failure on my behalf for sure, and illicited fond memory's of time I spent with CS, we became pretty good mates at that 07 ega, glad I didn't fuk the vid up.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 4

i remember how fucked up u were man, i am amazed that the camera was even turned on :P

Man oh man, good memories incog.

it's strange, that time feels so far away, but things that happened further back for me seem more recent. :unsure:

Wow! Monica Barrat is on there AND Alex Wodak! :o

Much respect for both of them, have had a bit of correspondence with Monica actually. Good stuff :)

Just added, This heartfelt talk by Dennis McKenna reveals the important role that psychedelics can play in our lives, and our pressing need to save the earth from ecological destruction.

:wink:

• Like 1

New EGA talk up on line - Dennis J McKenna - Origins of the Human Imagination: Plant-Human Coevolution

:wink:

• Like 1

EGA 2014 talks are being uploaded...

What a great weekend of knowledge and vibes it was, and also what a wonderfully eco-cosmic looking venue for the city event!

First two:

-

Edited by drugo
  • Like 2

Thanks Loads for posting Drugo, yes more talks going up over the next week also. It is really good to have such good content to pass on to the community. 10 Years of EGAs, WOW, keep planting the seeds everyone.

• Like 1

Mucho Love your work EGA crew :worship::worship::worship::wink:

• Like 1

Dr Martin Williams - Psychedelic medical research in Australia: The long and winding road 

• Like 1

Hey SAB friends, this is the first content from the last EGA to hit the stands, thanks to all the EGA supporters that made this all possible. Very special plant head panel and presentation right here.

• Like 4