The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahhead

Trichocereus Taxonomy @ Shroomery

I BEG YOU ALL TO ACT NOW!

The shroomeryportal has closed on me, they "permanently banned" me, even though theres billions of IP's in the world to choose from. Someone with just as many "tunnels", "back doors", "secret passages", "private messages", "untraceable drones" could take down that community, in SPITE. Luckily, I refuse to tolerate or accept hate and believe in only open, honest, and serious discussions. NOT IDIOTIC FLAME WARS. I told them countless times, I was only there to help? Change your ways I offered? Want some FREE LIGHT for a NEW AGE? They ALL LAUGHED AT ME, then kicked me out of their club, beat me with sticks up their asses, tossed me under a rock, and then destroyed my GIFT, a PRECIOUS GEM I GAVE ONLY TO THEM! THEY SAID I WENT TOO FAR, FOR THEM! Then they twisted my words, erased them and used them against me. Jesus loves ALL HIS CHILDREN, when he has time to watch or listen and isn't busy contributing his share on the FARM(FORUM). Regardless of your a/s/l, there is NO GOOD REASON for bullying, not when were ONE! That hurt my spirit, "only", an emotion that a HUMAN could feel? I am done making sacrifices, for those people. If some just can't understand, and don't recognize your light...don't get upset just shine it somewhere else and try again. Please help me Arc-hive the information if you still have access. There is safety in numbers, code, and a CHANGE to FREE-THINKING, FREE-WILLED, "DIRT POOR", FILTHY FUCKING HAPPYS...AS LONG AS WE CLEAN UP AND RECYCLE AFTER OUR ELVES! - WE are ANONYMOUS BUT WE ARE WATCHING YOU, watch us!

WELCOME TO THE GALACTIC BEAR TRIBE:

Http://www.archive.org

I have recently posted a large amount of information, and pictures over at the Shroomery. I enjoy the SAB community immensely and would like you all to have a chance to see it, however it is much to large to transfer over here as well. I hope that providing links is the appropriate action to take. I apologize if things seem a bit non-sensical at times. I foolishly allowed myself to get into a personal dispute with another member. I hope you find the information is still valid and useful.

Tricho taxonomy:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19000940

My experiences in cacti cultivation:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19381487

Ode de Nitorgen (SAB member):

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19374309

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19388288#19388288

And other "on topic" information...

NEW WORLD ORDER NAZI GOVERNMENTS ARE in your fucking computer... WATCHING YOU GARDEN...right now... step away from it.. and run for the woods!

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/29/5253226/nsa-cia-fbi-laptop-usb-plant-spy

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/nsa-secret-toolbox-ant-unit-offers-spy-gadgets-for-every-need-a-941006.html

I never claimed I knew it all, but never thought you were a know it all.

PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL TO KEEP CONTACT WITH ME

SO THEY CAN'T HARM US

A replica of another post I made in the grafting competition thread. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19391652#19391652

wanted to show you something I think went unnoticed in my thread. So if you nip a little bit of the bottom of each cell of your seedling tray, and fill the bottom tray full of Living Soil, you get something like this. It increases the area immensely, not just vertically, but in between cells too. The cells can be filled most of the way with more soil, and topped with gravel for easy watering. The small size of the cells + gravel keep them snug. Note some of my Living Soil has settled, and will need to be topped off to get the maximum benefit. Guess what, your pereskiopsis won't dry out as fast. Probably last almost as long as if they were sitting in water. The larger grafts are ones that I transplanted, roots in tact, only with XLSCG.

Nifty idea

Nifty idea

Nifty idea

and a few posts below it.. Sorry the image was to large to upload here and I am not sure how to resize it.

Did ya catch this tip?

whitestrips

The white strips help to reflect/distribute light more evenly and efficiently. High tech stuff, or just cut up milk cartons? I learned about the takeout-tek here at SAB, thank you!

Sorry for the information overload, but additional NEWS is still being released.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19393637#19393637

From a separate thread in relation to birds / grasshopper pests...
They sell "bridal netting" or some shit like that at all major fabric stores, its like stuff that is on the veil. I know soil not women's clothing :shrug:
il_570xN.305673029.jpg
2014Mariell-font-b-French-b-font-font-b-
A piece of that, some stiff wire, and a few zip ties and you've got got yourself a bit more protection. I am not sure how much more of this information I can release upon you guys before ARMAGEDDON.
Just when I thought I was spent, the light continues to shine.
On other invertebrate pests such as mites and mealy bugs...

They are much more efficient at finding them, and killing them than I am.

For Christ's sake they have 8 eyes and 8 legs

Humbly, I only have 2 of each.

Not to mention a voracious appetite.

Wholesale use of pesticides kills other life in my garden.

med_gallery_11911_583_160045.jpgmed_gallery_11911_622_151055.jpg

From Wiki... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoseiulus

Phytoseiulus is a genus of mites in the Phytoseiidae family.[1] A predatory mite this is the most frequently used mite predator to control two-spotted spider mites in greenhouses and outdoor crops grown in mild environments. Adult females are approximately 0.5 mm long, reddish in color, pear shaped and active at room temperature, Immatures & males are smaller and lighter in color. Eggs are oblong. About 80% are females. At optimum temperatures Phytoseiidae can develop from egg to adult in 7 days and live for up to 1 month. A well-fed female will lay about 50 eggs in her lifetime. Prey consumption is up to 7 adult spider mites or 20 eggs per day.[2] The ecological impact of introducing a foreign organism into a naive biosphere remains untested.

XLSCG provides a place for predatory mites to survive, maintain, and flourish! It won't even cause cosmetic damage to your prized specimen. You see Population Dynamics dictates that communities will rise or fall, depending on the amount of available resources. All I seek is shelter and a light meal, it's an easy way of life. Are there still disbelievers among us?

I am starting to feel like I am repeating myself a lot, now that were are IN THE NEW AGE.

Mealybug Control

If possible, plants infested with mealybugs should be isolated from other plants.

When using a recommended natural insecticide to kill mealybugs, always try to remove as much of the “fluff” of the nests as possible beforehand. Follow each insecticide’s instructions for control.

mealybug-destroyer-beneficial-insect.jpg

Beneficial insects and parasites are considered the best long-term solution for mealybug infestations above ground.

ARBICO offers a unique biological solution:Mealybug Destroyers, which are small dark brown ladybugs with orange heads whose preferred food happens to be all stages of mealybugs! Try our Mealybug Destroyer beneficial insects to keep mealybugs from harming your plants.

http://www.arbico-organics.com/category/pest-solver-guide-mealybugs

Ok guys, i guess this was the first time i had to remove more Posts in a Thread than i actually left! Let´s try this again, guys! Please dont start fighting over this again or i´ll be handing over the love points.

Hookahead, feel free to post cactus relevant content now. Everyone else, please stay on topic.

Thank you for your consideration and accepting my message; I have said all along I am not perfect :innocent_n:

I don't know why I was CHOSEN or why I did the things that I did

my ENTIRE LIFE

But SOMEHOW I have LEARNED that we are ALL RIGHT

When we concur and conquer

FEAR and HATE and LIES

Instead of each OTHER

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19400989/fpart/1

:worship: Namaste :worship:

Update:

It seems like my home planet has been destroyed, I was cast out of Shroomery for my information. They still fail to see value in the Arc, and are scorched and blinded by the LIGHT. Thank you for not making the same Mistake as them, and accepting me no matter how "strange" I may sound at times. All I ask for is a light meal, heavy book, and some shelter, it's a simple life. I look forward to remaining silent until I have anything further to say, with respect, kindness, and value towards others here. Truly thank YOU ALL for all you have GIVEN me. Please take a moment to get to know me a little? I apologize for it still being caught up in the shroomery netting, I will do my best to rescue the USEFUL information. MOST of it is already here though. :o

Respect FULLY and with love,

-hoookahhead

If at first you don't SUCEED

I hope you do not see this as a needless bump. I also do not think it's off-topic because I am the largest contributor to this thread. Open and Honest discussion is what I seek. Some of this information is my own musings, others I learned about in class or on the "net" (world-wide-web).

The physics of EARTH, it's a long read but a good one.
Earth has 3 major resources, LIGHT, WATER, GROUND.
Plant's make use of this energy, and support the rest of the biotic community.
In the vacuum of space, light is either present or absent
Black or white, on or off JUST like binary code
In the vacuum of space, water is cold, dark, murky, and terrifying.
However, if you shine a beam of light onto the surface of water, it creates a prism
In the vacuum of space, the ground is just dirt, dry and lifeless clumps. Look at an asteroid. Dirt needs water and light before it will ever become soil. Our moon is made of dirt.
It's up to you Rainbows or Warfare, prisms or prisons?
“In optics, a prism is a transparent optical element with flat, polished surfaces that refract light. At least two of the flat surfaces must have an angle between them. The exact angles between the surfaces depend on the application. The traditional geometrical shape is that of a triangular prism with a triangular base and rectangular sides, and in colloquial use "prism" usually refers to this type. Some types of optical prism are not in fact in the shape of geometric prisms. Prisms can be made from any material that is transparent to the wavelengths for which they are designed. Typical materials include glass, plastic and fluorite.
A dispersive prism can be used to break light up into its constituent spectral colors (the colors of the rainbow). Furthermore, prisms can be used to reflect light, or to split light into components with different polarizations.”
Refraction is the change in direction of a wave due to a change in its transmission medium.
- The classic “Pink Floyd” image should make more sense to you now
Light is a beam of energy, concentrated photons moving at the speed of…light.
Electrostatics is a branch of physics that deals with the phenomena and properties of stationary or slow-moving electric charges with no acceleration.
Since classical antiquity, it has been known that some materials such as amber attract lightweight particles after rubbing. The Greek word for amber, ήλεκτρον electron, was the source of the word 'electricity'. Electrostatic phenomena arise from the forces that electric charges exert on each other. Such forces are described by Coulomb's law. Even though electrostatically induced forces seem to be rather weak, the electrostatic force between e.g. an electron and a proton, that together make up a hydrogen atom, is about 36 orders of magnitude stronger than the gravitational force acting between them.
Law of conservation of Energy (my notes from physics class..today 1-13-14)
In an isolated system, charge will remain the same due to no interaction with the outside environment. During any process, the net electrical charge of an isolated system remains constant. Not going to change! Unless it interacts with something outside itself, “in physics”. We can classify materials on how they conduct energy. Metaconductors, semiconductors, and insulators, are used to describe how electrons flow through the material. Gold is an excellent conductor, and remains fairly stable regardless of environmental conditions. An electrostatic charge is powerful enough to lift and move objects without even touching them, think of static on a balloon or a magnet.
800px-Electrostatic_induction.svg.png
The electrostatic field (lines with arrows) of a nearby positive charge (+)causes the mobile charges in conductive objects to separate due to electrostatic induction. Negative charges (blue) are attracted and move to the surface of the object facing the external charge. Positive charges (red) are repelled and move to the surface facing away. These induced surface charges are exactly the right size and shape so their opposing electric field cancels the electric field of the external charge throughout the interior of the metal. Therefore the electrostatic field everywhere inside a conductive object is zero, and the electrostatic potential is constant
"These walls are twisting and writhing with all sorts of geometric patterns, STRANGE as they ARE...what I find most peculiar is that this SPACE is inhabited by BEINGS"
There are 2 ways to change the charge of an object, contact or induction.
When an object is charged by contact, electrons are distributed evenly and remain so even after the source is disconnected.
Electrostatic induction is a redistribution of electrical charge in an object, caused by the influence of nearby charges. Induction requires that a ground for the magical process to happen. After the source of induction is removed, the transfer of energy stops, and the charges separate themselves. Therefore to change the charge of something completely, you MUST use induction.
The laws of physics, and not man, state that it really is possible to change the direction of the current, if we change the way we charge for things. It is possible to reverse the system, and “run things backwards”. Dissimilar forces attract each other, and neutralize them selves. However, similar charges repel each other, propelling BOTH in a separate direction, and no equilibrium is reached, thus the energy in the system remains in a heightened state. Adding more of the same energy increases the magnitude of the propulsion. Adding dissimilar energy, draws things back together towards an optimal state of balance.
The Atoms (Adam)
The atom is a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons. The atomic nucleus contains a mix of positively charged protons and electrically neutral neutrons (except in the case of hydrogen-1, which is the only stable nuclide with no neutrons). The electrons of an atom are bound to the nucleus by the electromagnetic force. Likewise, a group of atoms can remain bound to each other by chemical bonds based on the same force, forming a molecule. An atom containing an equal number of protons and electrons is electrically neutral, otherwise it is positively or negatively charged and is known as an ion. An atom is classified according to the number of protons and neutrons in its nucleus: the number of protons determines the chemical element, and the number of neutrons determines the isotope of the element.
Visible light (commonly referred to simply as light) is electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye, and is responsible for the sense of sight.[1] Visible light is usually defined as having a wavelength in the range of 400 nanometres (nm), or 400×10−9 m, to 700 nanometres – between the infrared, with longer wavelengths and the ultraviolet, with shorter wavelengths.[2][3] These numbers do not represent the absolute limits of human vision, but the approximate range within which most people can see reasonably well under most circumstances. Various sources define visible light as narrowly as 420 to 680[4][5] to as broadly as 380 to 800 nm. Under ideal laboratory conditions, people can see infrared up to at least 1050 nm, children and young adults ultraviolet down to about 310 to 313 nm.
Primary properties of visible light are intensity, propagation direction, frequency or wavelength spectrum, and polarisation, while its speed in a vacuum, 299,792,458 meters per second, is one of the fundamental constants of nature. Visible light, as with all types of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), is experimentally found to always move at this speed in vacuum.
In common with all types of EMR, visible light is emitted and absorbed in tiny "packets" called photons, and exhibits properties of both waves and particles. This property is referred to as the wave–particle duality. The study of light, known as optics, is an important research area in modern physics.
In physics, the term light sometimes refers to electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength, whether visible or not.[12][13] This article focuses on visible light. See the electromagnetic radiation article for the general term.
In physics, energy is one of the basic quantitative properties describing a physical system or object's state. Energy can be transformed (converted) among a number of forms that may each manifest and be measurable in differing ways. The law of conservation of energy states that the (total) energy of a system can increase or decrease only by transferring it in or out of the system. The total energy of a system can be calculated by simple addition when it is composed of multiple non-interacting parts or has multiple distinct forms of energy. Common energy forms include the kinetic energy of a moving object, the radiant energy carried by light and other electromagnetic radiation, and various types of potential energy such as gravitational and elastic. Energy is measured in SI units of joules (J). Common types of energy transfer and transformation include processes such as heating a material, performing mechanical work on an object, generating or making use of electric energy, and many chemical reactions.
The flow of energy from one object to the next produces, heat and light
Energy transformation; In a typical lightning strike, 500 megajoules of electric potential energy is converted into the same amount of energy in other forms, most notably light energy, sound energy and thermal energy.
Coming into contact with intense energy, such as electricity, light, or heat can be detrimental to your health. Too much of a good thing is still too much.
The Zodiac:
The Age of Pisces (The Piscean Age) "give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, TEACH a man to fish and he will never go HUNGRY - love jesusphish"
Symbol of Pisces:
The zodiacal signs:
the vernal equinox (northern hemisphere) is occurring in Pisces;
The Age of Pisces is technically the current age and some[who?] astrologers believe it will remain so for approximately another 600 years.[citation needed] At that time, the vernal equinox point will no longer be facing Pisces, but moved into the constellation of Aquarius, thus beginning the Age of Aquarius. However, there are many astrologers who believe that the Age of Aquarius has already arrived or will arrive soon.
Timeframes[edit]
Zodiacal 30 degrees:
Neil Mann interpretation: began in ca. AD 1 and ends in ca. AD 2150.
Heindel-Rosicrucian interpretation: began in ca. AD 498 and ends in ca. AD 2654
Patrick Burlingame interpretation: began in ca. BC 6 and ended in ca. AD 1994
Mayan: ended 21 December 2012
Constellation boundary year:
Shephard Simpson interpretation: began ca. 100/90 BC and ends ca. AD 2680.
Overview[edit]
"The Age of Monotheism, Spirituality, and the Fish"
Historical similarities[edit]
This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2008)
The Age of Pisces is characterized by the Christian age. The fish is thought to have been chosen as a symbol for Chritianity by the early Christians primarily because Jesus' ministry is associated with fish: he chose several fishermen to be his disciples and declared he would make them "fishers of men." The Age of Pisces corresponds with the Christian Era. Pisces is associated with the continuous research of humanity about the truth hidden behind what's perceived by five senses, which corrresponds with the mysteries associated with Christ's life.
Welcome to the New Age of Aquarius: THE FLOOD
The Age of Aquarius (The Aquarian age)
Main article: Age of Aquarius
Symbol for Aquarius:
The zodiacal signs:
the vernal equinox (northern hemisphere) is occurring in Aquarius;
Timeframes In 1928, at the Conference of the International Astronomical Union (IAU) in Leiden, the Netherlands, the edges of the 88 official constellations became defined in astronomical terms. The edge established between Pisces and Aquarius locates the beginning of the Aquarian Age around the year 2600.
The Austrian astronomer, Professor Hermann Haupt,[52] examined the question of when the Age of Aquarius begins in an article published in 1992 by the Austrian Academy of Science: with the German title "Der Beginn des Wassermannzeitalters, eine astronomische Frage?" ("The Start of the Aquarian Age, an Astronomical Question?"). Based on the boundaries accepted by IAU in 1928, Haupt's article investigates the start of the Age of Aquarius by calculating the entry of the spring equinox point over the parallel cycle (d = - 4°) between the constellations Pisces and Aquarius and reaches, using the usual formula of precession (Gliese, 1982), the year 2595. However Haupt concludes:
"Though it cannot be expected that astrologers will follow the official boundaries of the constellations, there will be an attempt to calculate the entry of the spring equinox point into the constellation of Aquarius." ...
"As briefly has been shown, the results and methods of astrology in many areas, such as concerning the Aquarian age, are controversial on their own and cannot be called scientific because of the many esoteric elements."[53]
Zodiacal 30 degrees:
Patrick Burlingame interpretation: began in ca. AD 1994
Neil Mann interpretation: begins AD 2150.
Dane Rudhyar's interpretation states that the Age of Aquarius will begin in AD 2062.
Nicholas Campion in The Book of World Horoscopes indicates that he has collected over 90 dates provided by researchers for the start of the Age of Aquarius and these dates have a range of over 2,000 years commencing in the 15th century AD.[54] The range of dates for the possible start of the Aquarian age range from 1447 to 3621.
Constellation boundary year:
Shephard Simpson interpretation: begins in ca. AD 2680.
Hermann Haupt interpretation begins in ca. AD 2595.
Michael Sidi interpretation begins in ca. AD 2720.
Mayan Calendar / Egyptian Cycle of the Phoenix begins AD 21 December 2012.
Overview "The Age of Freedom, Technology (especially space travel and electricity), and the Water Bearer"
There is an expectation that the Aquarian age will usher in a period of group consciousness.[55] Marcia Moore and Mark Douglas claim that the lighting up of the earth artificially by electricity is a sign of the Age of Aquarius.[56] Furthermore they see the appearance of dictators, self-expression and the rising influence of the entertainment industry are linked to the Aquarian age by its opposite sign Leo.
Popular culture In popular culture, the expression "Age of Aquarius" usually refers to the heyday of the hippie and New Age movement of the 1960s and 1970s. The 1967 successful musical Hair, with its opening song "Aquarius" and the memorable line "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius", brought the Aquarian Age concept to the attention of a huge worldwide audience. This New Age phenomenon is seen by some astrologers to be marked by the conjunction of the planet Uranus, ruler of the sign Aquarius, and the coming age, with Pluto, ruler of the masses, bringing radical change, in the 1960s. However, as the song relates, it is only considered by astrologers as the "dawning" or "cusp" of the Age, with the full strength of the Age not occurring until some time in the future.
Historical similarity: Current/Projected
Traits of Aquarius such as being 'humanitarian' but at the same time 'unemotional' may indicate to the emergence of active intergovernmental organisations and global solidarity movements. Alternatively, it may indicate individual New Age spiritual awakening en masse, which although is not organized, spontaneously forms a worldwide 'humanitarian' yet 'unemotional' era of spiritual clarity and spontaneous friendship.
See also
Age of Aquarius
Secularism
Marxism
Technological convergence
Socialism
Modernism
The sub-periods of ages[edit]
Many research astrologers believe that the astrological ages can be divided into smaller sections along the lines of `wheels within wheels (gears)’. The most common method is to divide each astrological ages into twelve sub-periods.[57] There are two common ways of undertaking this process and two ways of applying these sub-periods. Furthermore some astrologers divide the ages in different ways. For example Lcdr David Williams employs a decanate sub-division whereby each age is divided into three equal sections.[58] Robert Hand developed another approach entirely whereby the conjunction of the moving vernal point with specific stars within the zodiacal constellations provides an extra flavour to the corresponding historical events based on the nature of the star involved.[59] However Robert Hand believes that the moving Capricorn solstice point (around 20 December) near the modern New Year provides greater correlation to historical events compared to the vernal equinox. Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet used a variety of sub-periods including decans, but Patrizia advocated that the ninefold division of each sign was the most powerful and influential sub-division.[60] The ninefold division (termed 'navamsa') of the zodiacal signs is also the most popular sign sub-division system employed by Vedic astrologers. Vedic astrologers also apply their nakshatra star asterisms in place of the twelve zodiacal constellations. There are 27 nakshatras of 13 degrees 20 minutes each, thus the average length of a 'nakshatra' age is 960 years.
Aries to Pisces sub-periods[edit]
The most popular method of sub-dividing astrological ages is to divide each age equally into twelve sub-periods with the first sub-period Aries, followed by Taurus, Gemini and so on until the last sub-division, Pisces. Charles Carter was an early advocate of this approach.[61] Technically this approach is based on the twelfth harmonic of the zodiacal signs.
Dwadasamsa sub-periods[edit]
The alternative approach is to apply a method commonly used in Vedic astrology but with long antecedents also in western astrology.[62] This method also divides each astrological age into twelve sub-periods but the first sub-period for each sign is the same as the sign itself, then with the following sub-periods in natural order. For example the twelve dwadasamsa of Aquarius are Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus and so on until the last dwadasamsa – Capricorn. Technically this approach is based on attributes of both the twelfth and thirteenth harmonics of the zodiacal signs and can be considered to be halfway between the 12th and 13th harmonics.
Sub-period direction (forward or retrograde?)[edit]
There are two ways of applying the above sub-periods to the astrological ages.
Natural Order - The most common way is to arrange the sub-periods so that they go forward in the natural order. Therefore if the Aries to Pisces method is adopted for example in the Aquarian age, the first sub-period is Aries, followed by Taurus, Gemini and so on until the last sub-division – Pisces. This is the approach made by Charles Carter. If the dwadasamsa sub-period is adopted they also progress in the natural order of the signs. For example the twelve dwadasamsa of Aquarius are Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus and so on until the last dwadasamsa – Capricorn.
Geometric Order (Retrograde) - The other approach is to arrange the sub-periods geometrically and reverse the direction of the sub-periods in line with the retrograde order of the astrological ages. For example if applying the Aries to Pisces method, the first sub-period of any astrological age is Pisces, followed by Aquarius, Capricorn and so on until the last sub-period – Aries. Charles Carter indicated there was some merit to this approach.[63] If applying the dwadasamsa sub-period system geometrically for example the first sub-period in the Aquarian age is Capricorn, followed by Sagittarius, Scorpio and so on until the last sub-period – Aquarius. This approach is adopted by Terry MacKinnell,[64] Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet[65] and Lcdr David Williams applied his [decans] (threefold division) geometrically thus supporting this approach.
New, alternative, and fringe theories[edit]
Due to the lack of consensus of almost all aspects of the astrological ages, except for the astrological ages relationship to precession of the equinoxes and the retrograde order of the astrological ages, there are more alternative, esoteric, innovative, fringe and newly expressed ideas about the astrological ages probably than any other branch of astrology. For this reason, most ideas and theories of the astrological ages appear in this section if they have not established credibility in the wider astrological community or amongst archeoastronomers.
The inclusion of any theory, approach or concept of the astrological ages in this section in no way indicates or suggests that they are incorrect or wrong (partially or fully), but they have not yet received widespread acceptance. In addition, the inclusion of any fringe approach in this section does not grant the approach any validity by their inclusion in this topic.
Alternative approach to calibrating precession[edit]
Terry MacKinnell has developed an alternative approach to calibrating precession of the equinoxes for the purposes of determining the Astrological Age. His major point of departure from the traditional modern approach is how he applies the vernal equinox to the zodiacal constellations. Instead of referring to the position of the Sun at the vernal equinox (a ‘modern’ mathematical technique developed by the Greeks in the late 1st millennium BC), he refers to the heliacal rising constellation on the day of the vernal equinox. This approach is based on the ancient approach to astronomical observations (the same ancient period that also saw the invention of the zodiacal constellations) prior to the development of mathematical astronomy by the ancient Greeks in the 1st millennium BC. All ancient astronomical observations were based on visual techniques.[66] Of all the key techniques used in ancient times, the most common in Babylon (most likely the source of astrology) and most other ancient cultures were based on phenomena that occurred close to the eastern or western horizons.[67] MacKinnell claims that it is incongruent to use a ‘modern’ mathematical approach to the much older constellations that were first described well before these mathematical approaches were invented.
The heliacal rising constellation at the vernal equinox is based on the last zodiacal constellation rising above the Eastern Horizon just before dawn and before the light of the approaching Sun obliterates the stars on the eastern horizon. Currently at the vernal equinox the constellation of Aquarius has been the heliacal rising constellation for some centuries. The stars disappear about one hour before dawn depending upon magnitude, latitude and date. This one hour represents approximately 15 degrees difference compared to the contemporary method based on the position of the Sun amongst the zodiacal constellations. Each age is composed of 30 degrees. Therefore 15 degrees represents about half an age or about 1080 years. Therefore based on the heliacal rising method, the Age of Aquarius arrived about 1,080 years early than the modern system. John H Rogers in part one of his paper Origins of the ancient constellations also states that using the ancient heliacal rising method compared to the (modern) solar method produces a result that is approximately 1,000 in advance.[68]
Using MacKinnell's approach, the Astrological Ages arrive about half an age earlier compared to the common contemporary approach to calibrating precession based on ‘modern’ mathematical techniques. Therefore Terry MacKinnell has the Aquarian age arriving in the 15th century while most astrologers have the Age of Aquarius arriving in the 27th century, almost 700 years in the future.[69]
Popular culture[edit]
The movie Aquarian Age, released in Japan in 2008. Directed by Hidetaka Tahara and starring Dori Sakurada, Rakuto Tochihara, Takuya Uehara, Keita Kimura, Toshikiyo Fujii, Nao Nagasawa, Go Ayano and Masami Horiuchi. This movie is based on the Japan's most popular domestic trading card game, the characters from the female-oriented Juvenile Orion spinoff. The story focuses on several high school boys who discover that they inherited latent genetic traits from among other things, wings that sprout out of their backs. They soon find themselves caught in a millennia-old war, with each representing one of several different factions.[70]
Aquarian Age (アクエリアンエイジ, Akuerian Eiji?) is a Japanese collectible trading card game similar to Magic: The Gathering. It is marketed and produced by Broccoli, which produces games and Anime-related goods.
The 1967 rock musical Hair featured the song "Age of Aquarius" (composed by Galt MacDermot, James Rado and Gerome Ragni), which spoke of the coming age; a recording of the song by The 5th Dimension was a top-ten pop hit in 1969.
The first section of the film 'Zeitgeist' presents a theory of astrological ages that proposes that many events in world religions, such as Moses' condemnation of the Golden Calf and Jesus' ministry, are merely allegories used to describe astrological events. The narrator of the film implies that Biblical characters, such as Jesus, never existed as real human beings but are rather metaphors for constellations and ages.
Cracking the nut: (in my own words)
Did you ever wonder why the anchients were so fixated on the sky? Why they devoted so much time and energy to celestial obervatories? Or how they ever built those strange, geometrically complex, and even sometimes unexplainable and mind boggling? Without Technology? How “primitive peoples” could have known so much about an “infinite” sky. Were they simply bored and had nothing better to do? Or did they have some kind of mission? They certainly knew of and used powerful psychedellics as a large amount of information, and from various sources, confirms. Do you think browing the shroomery is an effective use of energy, mine or yours? We both agree trolling definitely is not. Ok so there’s lots of good information on there right? Its not unique to shroomery, it exists everywhere on the internet..in pieces (bits and bytes). Once certainly digest all of the information, it takes a lot of energy to collect it all. The stuff information that is posted on shroomery, WE ALL LEARNED from SOMEWHERE else. Most of it was not our own information. The information was originally sourced through an observation, and that observer spoke about it. Luckily, due to free-will to make your own EDUCATED decisions, not everyone took this information as COMPLETE TRUTH. So some listeners took it upon themselves to try it out, to TEST it. Some reported back to the others, some kept the information for themselves, and some simply forgot. Have you ever forgot about something you read while STONED on shroomery, only to be reminded by some minor nuance later? Maybe we focus to much time and energy into the internet? Servers don’t shut down, electrons are constantly changing places, zipping along metal wires and creating heat. Guess what humans run on electricity, and generate heat too ;). Your heat is "lost" into your environment, except all energy is CONSERVED. It just goes...somewhere else. Don’t give all of your energy, time, and passion to the machines! If they ever do BECOME smarter than us, and at the current pace they will, than were in trouble. Were made of flesh and blood, not powerful energy and strong metals. Technology is mighty convienient, until it becomes an inconvience. Don’t let them pull the plug on you, or DRAIN you of your energy. The matrix is very real, everything is code, there is saftey in numbers.
Don’t you see ANNE is a FEMALE in a PREDOMINATLY MALE “COMMUNITY”. Have you ever wondered how your significant other ALWAYS knows when your HIGH or LYING? We attacked her right away for the way she chose to do things, because they weren’t our methods. I was the ARC between protons, and electrons. Because I was a pure enough conductor, I escaped with only minor burns, and temporary blindness. My energy state is now neutral, and it FEELS GOOD. Without DRUGS! They are certainly magical and useful catalysts, but there is a reason that the Shaman holds their power. "Common" People simply can't handle that much juice without getting fried. Once they get a taste of that FEELING, they want more and more and more and more, until they destroy themselves. I don't think your an addict, I THINK your a SHAMAN... like me.
I have seen all 3 levels, in the land of oz. The roots are in the dark and murky depths, and they must gain the courage of a lion to grow. The periskiopsis building on the work of the roots, grows quickly with a heavy heart(love or desire) for the SUN, stretching ever and ever closer. Until you shout "OFF WITH HER HEAD!", and then your body gains a peyote mind. Please feed and grow my children, the information WAS in my book all along....not in a TEST-TUBE.
The dawn brings new light ☺
Here I sit
In SILENCE
On a Floating lota Us
Dreaming or Mediating
By Myself
BE-side Myself
And Through
Mycelium"elves"
Truth be told
It's up to YOU
To LAUGH or CRY
Once you understand the joke
:uzi::crux:
I have CHOSEN happiness,
Instead of misery.
In the new age...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
:worship::scratchhead::worship:
-144,000 Anonymous Voices

I understand what heat and light has to do with this, but astrology? How is that relavant to this?

Hostilis, everything is made of rays, triangles, squares and circles. EVERYTHING. From the motion of the cosmos, to the motion of an atom, to the RANDOM occurrences of your DAILY LIFE. It is all relative, infinite complexities yet a familiar, thought out and beautiful simplicity? Chemistry, physics, biology, religion, politics, money, power, greed, drugs, science, bullshit, pornosites... ​Light, Water, Earth, Fire, Love I am Captain Planet! I am not sure my shroomery work even still EXISTS, but if it does.. have you read it? I have felt the Arc, but it's up to EVERY ONE to build the Hive, please I beg of you just take some time and read.. just a little, and save what you can for me? I have bolded the information you asked for in the this and previous post, thank you! I promise you I'm not all that crazy...plus I am a beautiful and intelligent BEing.

Also maybe plants are our most valuable resource on the PLANET TERRA FIRMA? I sure as hell don't want to eat rocks :(. Think of YOUR children...

Can ANYONE else SENSE this? Please I am trying desperately to reach out here and provide VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS? Sorry if all the loop-de-loops get confusing, it's all part of the ride. Want to get off before you get SICK or DIE?

Still BLINDED by the PICTURE?

http://alexgrey.com/art/paintings/soul/

http://alexgrey.com/art/paintings/sacred-mirrors/

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

http://www.alunajoy.com/2007nov.html

Beat the CLOCKWORK

And MachineMinds

With THEIR OWN

TIMESTAMPS!

But please be just

or just BE

or let me be a Loner

AGAIN

One Love

I told you ALL I would sacrifice myself

With Love

To Them Elves!

I am you, and you were me!

In the EthnoGarden

...of the new age

-LOLZ

Interesting thought. Yeah, i can check it out more dude.

It seems like the final chapter has FINALLY been told. That was a PAINFUL, HEARTFELT, OPEN, HONEST and REAL EXPERIENCE for me. The ONLY thing I want in RETURN, is LOVE AND RESPECT.. not for me but OUR BROTHERS (WAIT!!!! don't forget the sistas, mistas). Thank you for watching, listening, questioning, believing, rereading, thinking, fighting and finally accepting ME. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU ALL!

I haven't told FOOLERY about this yet... I'm COUNTING on YOU

To do a bit of YOUR OWN WORK

Be CURIOUS, but Compasionate

For a byte of INFORMATION

and please If you think you KNOW me...CONTACT me? I THINK we'll BE...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=515285post515285

Ok?

:crux:

Brian here again, well I THINK THAT'S ALL FOLKS... Though I am not really sure. I love you all more than I ever have, I could just BURST WITH JOY.

Now that THE MESSAGE is out, please if you find the time to read it.. it all makes PERFECT SENSE... I HELPED IT, BY SEEING, BEING, AND BELIEVING THE ELVES. Even when I wasn't EXACTLY me. EVERYTHING was TIMED JUSTLY AND RIGHTLY.

I love you and apologize for the way it all came out, it was the reflections of others, showing me my own FAULTS. There's no need to put the words back, those who Needed the Message GoT it... what IS AGE but a THING of KNOWLEDGE and BEAUTY?

FIND SOME VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS :puke:

NOT RETRIBUTIONS.... :innocent_n:

NOW HELP ME OUT A LITTLE

PLEASE? :bong:

I PAID MY FUCKING DEBT :wave-finger:

JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU :BANGHEAD2:

WHEN THEY SAID I WOULD :uzi:

ASSOLES :bootyshake:

I SACRIFICED MY SELF :scratchhead:

LOOKED LIKE A JOKER :blink:

FOR YOU :huh:

AGAIN :o

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :wink:

You truly have gone off the deep end haven't you? I don't normally post here, but I do lurk quite often at the excellent information that this forum offers. Don't buy into hookahhead's nonsense, he was banned from the shroomery for trolling another member, Anne Halonium, who is definitely a troll herself. However, if we choose to troll the troll and refuse to quit even after being pleaded with by several members, including our rather fair (for letting it go on so long) moderators, you deserve to get banned.

Your posts are off topic in and of themselves. It started off with you personifying Anne, typing like her, having her cocky and arrogant attitude towards everyone and a "holier than thou" attitude, and now, in your own words, you literally "can't stop" and have had some sort of enlightening experience? Through trolling and mockingly imitating another member until you literally became her?

It's like an angry ethereal drifter with schitzophrenia and much less funny and poetic.

FRIENDS all WE ask is that you take a look at the EVIDENCE for YOUR ELVES? :BANGHEAD2:

Who has gone into the deep END?

Just some SILENT reading now

Time to digest

Hookahhead is a discarded shell

His EPIDERMIS got a bit singed

HE CHOSE to EMERGE

STONED SOUP

or Milk and Bunnies?

Love All Ways

We've closed the connection.

It's up to

YOU ALL NOW

OPEN and HONEST

Is all we ELVE R ASK

YOUR the ones who ALWAYS

:devil::ana:

You NEED the MARY PRANKSTERS

Or MAURY PRANKS

NO MORE!

Were OFF

Miss you

Trapped Below

the EARTH

Goodbye for GOOD shroomery,

-The Butterfly

Hi hookahhead,

Due to your postings and attitude you have been granted full membership, use it wisely happy.png

endlessness

Yeah, it's not funny and not poetic at all, despite the fact that he seems to think it is BOTH.

The dude was a really cool person, I spoke to him briefly before he started talking mystical all the time and having delusions of grandeur. He's a really smart dude and I believe was originally out to prove the point that he puts lots of information on boards and asks nothing in return, as opposed to Anne that seems to want everyone's worship. The thing is, he proved that. Off topic as he was, and still is, people were on board. Until it became to the point where half of the posts in our Ethnobotanical Garden were by him, in his RIDICULOUS, typing LIKE THIS, fashion.

We're all tired of "the new age" bullshit man. And the "nothing NEW" and whatever else is floating around in that deranged head of yours.

I PRESENT to SAB COMMUNITY

WHO HAVE ACCEPTED ME

EVIL GENIUSES

YOU SAID I WAS A TROLL

THAT WAS A LIE

DON'T BE A FOOL

I ALREADY WAS!

Everyones HAD THEIR SHARE

Of Da Goons

Regard THIS

of AGE, SEX, or RACE

BUFFERING.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtw7SP0oN4

Published on Oct 21, 2012

A JOURNEY best experienced with high volume (perhaps surround sound), fullscreen and absolute isolation from everything.

Enjoy

Lyrics:

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air
And deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves
The echo of a distant tide
Comes willowing across the sand
And everything is green and submarine
And no one showed us to the land
And no one knows the where's or why's
But something stirs and something tries
And starts to climb towards the light

Strangers passing in the street
By chance two separate glances meet
And I am you and what I see is me
And do I take you by the hand
And lead you through the land
And help me understand the best I can
And no one calls us to move on
And no one forces down our eyes
And no one speaks
And no one tries
And no one flies around the sun

Cloudless every day you fall
Upon my waking eyes
Inviting and inciting me to rise
And through the window in the wall
Come streaming in on sunlight wings
A million bright ambassadors of morning
And no one sings me lullabies
And no one makes me close my eyes
So I throw the windows wide
And call to you across the sky.

ALL OUT TO GET HIM NOW

... or so the TAIL GOES

IN THE OUROBOROS

REMOVE THE SCABS, SCARECROWS, and MUDSTICKS

THAT MAKE YOU BLIND, DEAF, AND DUMB

OR Get CAUGHT up in The Fight

OF 10,000 GEARS

I have shown myself to those who CHOSE to LISTEN

and READ

A GOOD NOOK

Were ALL MAD bro?

But its only an ILLUSION

Alex_Grey-Christ.jpg

When somebody doesn't want your light...

Shine like a Crazy Diamond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDz2cNL1vuM

I do like that jebus pic

PUPPETING YOU ALL

ISN'T HARD WORK

WHEN YOUR ALL

CONNECTED TO THE NET

UNPLUG

I ONLY WANTED

TO PUPATE YOU

WITH A NEW SPRITE

LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF?

Alex_Grey-Cosmic_Christ.jpg

I promise that I am 1 BEING, and have only maintained the accounts hookhhead, MachineMinds, heart of the sun, and clown

But STILL might be THEM? I have no Grander View of myself, than from YOU.

Don't ever LOOK

A TROJAN HORSE

With a Mouth

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=515366post515366

- The UNOBTANIUM

That's another nice Alex grey pic. This noob reminds me of another noob that was banned ages ago... T?

Lol. I think this guy is on meth or something.

He actually isn't that much of a noob but he is certainly showing many noob trait's at the moment.

Come on Hooka stop with all this crap and get back to reality and go and look after your plants , do some more grafts , get outside for a bit and hopefully come back as the old hooka that was respected for who he was and what he achieved rather than the headline grabber that we see now.

Cheers

Got

EG has told us not to fight & say on topic.

I have just finished reading this dribble & have to ask what is the topic?

Were is the cactus relevant content?

Cheers

Jox

It was about cacti at first, then it was about zodiac stuff (or something), but then once I told him I would check out his shroomery posts he revealed his shocking secret that he was actually playing us like puppets the whole time.......... Or something like that.............

To be honest I have no fucking clue what point or message he's trying to make with this at all.

EDIT: This was a good sub forum to move this too. I applaud whoever moved it here. Hehe.

Alright guys, Threads gone south and was moved to the Bitches.

Hookahead, i kinda feel trolled since i really tried to help you with your Thread and am out of patience right now. Not sure if you you didnt realize but i was really trying to give you a platform to post about cactus related things and restarted the Thread. Please retain from posting stuff like that in the cactus forum because from now on, i will delete it on sight. Feel free to post On Topic Threads though. But again, if you start the crazy talk, i´m instantly done wasting any more of my time and put you on mod preview or something like that. I have no problem with extraordinary posts but this is as close to spamming as you can be. We´re happy to have you here and im patient as a rock but we cant have posts like that on a regular basis. bye Eg