The Corroboree
doxneed2c-me

Looking to Broaden Collection

I have added that I am willing to pay for the seeds for a few of the items on my list. If you stumble across the cacti I am looking for anywhere let me know or if anyone could suggest some places to look. I checked a few places and no luck yet. It must be seeds too.

I am looking for fair priced Stapelia seeds from a source which is known to have good germination rates or someone here who has fresh seeds. I am also looking for Tabernaemontana and some of the Piper genus as seed. I would appreciate if you have or have seen these seeds or the cacti seeds I have listed (I will list a few others soon) that you PM me.

Edited by doxneed2c-me

I have gotten my Sceletium to sprout which is great news. When it flowers at some point I will send seeds to anyone who wants them since someone was kind enough to send me these.

Everyone should know only 1 seed sprouted this far with pretreatment via fine sand paper, soaked in water for a few days, then soaked in Gibberelic acid for 36 hours.

Edited by doxneed2c-me
  • Like 1

Pereskia tampicana is synonymous to Pereskia grandiflora so I am looking for this.

If there is anyone in the US who wants to split some Delosperma seeds?

Would you rather have some live cuttings. What i have is either delosperma cooperi or delosperma lydenbergense both of which are reported to be quite magical plants. i would have seed from them soon but im not sure how long they take to go from flower to seed.

I can only do seed unfortunately. On that note I would like to say I have another Sceletium tortuosum that sprouted. This is very exiting as the person who sent me the seeds was convinced they wouldn't likely be viable as they were old.

I am looking for Lithops and any succulents with carrion scented flower.

I will have some Butterfly Pea seeds for trade over the course of the grow season.

I was fortunate enough to have someone sell me a decent amount of Mandragora officinarum so I will give some out once I get it to fruit so cross your fingers for me. I also have butterfly pea growing so I will give out some seeds from those.

I am looking for Peniocereus spp. I am most interested in Peniocereus greggii.

I am looking for Opuntia violacea seeds and I am looking for any Opuntia that does not have spines.

I should have some multiheaded sunflower seeds, red sunflower seeds soon. I have harvested a number of papaver rhoseas is anyone is interested in some.

if only you were in the AU dox...

I am curious if anyone might be able to gather some Sida cordifolia seeds for me seeing as it is apparently invasive in Australia.

• Like 1