The Corroboree
whitewind

All Seeing Eye - Shine - NYE Celebrations

I ask you to go to ABC iview and watch episode 4 of the NYE fireworks and ask yourself, WTF is that weird eye-shaped thing on the harbour bridge? In the midst of a fantastic display of fireworks which will undoubtedly be seen all across the globe, there is this spooky, apparently unrelated eye-shaped object glowing under the harbour bridge.

On top of that, the theme for this years celebrations was "Shine" which could easily be shorthand for "to be illuminated".

Is someone sending a sinister message to the world?

The "Shine Manifesto" - a spiel of complete bollocks if there ever was one.

Shine Manifesto.

The purpose of life is to shine, to inspire and be inspired, to connect and collaborate and courageously transform the world.

We live in a time of great change. Something new is seeking to emerge for the betterment of all. New ideas, new viewpoints and new approaches are calling for our attention.

Shine invites you to play a bigger role in this extraordinary time of change.

The Shine community supports, strengthens and empowers people who are choosing to live from their highest purpose.

Shine provides the meeting ground for like-minded people, both face-to-face and online, who are willing to empower each other.

Inspiration underpins all great endeavours. When we Connect and share our inspired thoughts with others we create the possibility for collaborative Action. Together we create a brighter future for all.

We call this ‘people to people empowerment’ creating a world where We All Shine.

Even though the light of greatness is within each of us, the decision to shine that light requires courage and persistence. It is a hero’s journey.

Shine supports Inspiration, Connection and Action in everyone across the world by linking as many Shining lights together as possible.

The Shine community will blaze a trail of transformation, empowering people to live in alignment with the gift of their highest purpose.

Shine. Own it. Share it.

Also, in the background section:

So Shine has a global agenda to call together the great hearts and minds and create a future worth living into.

Shine has extended its mission to include collaborating with others to create successful products and businesses. Shine will also offer courses seminars and coaching that supports people to shine personally professionally and in the family.

So I decided Shine would create a meeting ground based on a series of live events, broadcast globally celebrating what is truly important in life and featuring ordinary people doing extraordinary things alongside the great hearts and minds of our time.

Euronews

Spectacular fireworks filled the Sydney skyline to celebrate the start of 2014, lighting up the iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House.

The Australian city, renowned for its annual pyrotechnic display, said that this year’s show, which had a “shine” theme, was its most extravagant show yet.

The City of Sydney says on its new year event website: “shine is a word that symbolises Sydney, from the way the sun glints on harbour waters, to the sparkle in the eyes of Sydneysiders, the glow on the faces of visitors and the brilliance of our fireworks.”

More than a million people gathered on the shore, while boats filled the harbour to watch the 12-minute display. Australian media reported that one billion people watched the show as it was broadcast around the world.

Sauron

• Like 1

Can't access the vid, could someone plz take a screen shot?

Incog is probably right though.

At one stage the eye was not there and there was just the circle which looked like it was meant to represent the world. My wife who doesn't believe in conspiracies of this nature, lol, even commented on it, it was really odd what she said ' What's with the eye, is that big brother telling us we are being watched?'

Can't access the vid, could someone plz take a screen shot?

Incog is probably right though.

LOL.

Sauron

Why?

At one stage the eye was not there and there was just the circle which looked like it was meant to represent the world. My wife who doesn't believe in conspiracies of this nature, lol, even commented on it, it was really odd what she said ' What's with the eye, is that big brother telling us we are being watched?'

Critical Thinkerrrr..

Always ask.

Why the Eye?

Admittedly, my conjecture is merely that. But does anyone else have an explanation for it?

Edited by whitewind

i reckon one or probably many people needed to pretend they play an important role in their workplace, so in order to be identified with a massive, much-loved technical display they concocting a theme. well, its more of a word really so they chose a word. shine. the eye gets a special mention, because without eyes we probably wouldn't have the word shine. also, courtesy of this shining nation of ours, cataracts and eyelid cancers free of charge!

the eye of sauron (as designed by peter jackson and co) is ACTUALLY an infinitely regressing silhoutte of his physical form. he reveals this to gandelf in the second hobbit movie.

I'd say that the local pyrotechnicians

are planning world domination and they are looking for you whitewind to be their leader.

Most likely it was the local artist in charge of the show doing his Masters' bidding. They are already globally in charge, especially now with their puppets in the Abbott administration, and they're cocking a snoot at all the poor fools who can't even see it.

Goddamn snoot cockers subliminally messaging Nye celebrations :( the cheek!

Goddamn snoot cockers subliminally messaging Nye celebrations :( the cheek!

:wink:

For Ceres

logos-print.png

820164-sydney-fireworks.jpg

So anything with an eye is illuminati? Are we double illuminati because we have 2? 3 if you count the brown one :P

Edited by at0m
  • Like 2

Yay for conspiracy crazies :) X

it was curated by reg mombassa aka Chris O'Doherty ie the guy that used to do lots of the famous mambo designs..

he's cool, he used to be a neighbor of mine. or more accurately i used to be a neighbor of his til i moved..

imo it's more likely when he was thinking what to do for the obligatory harbor bridge lights he noticed that the harbor bridge is shaped somewhat like an eye.. makes sense..

he's a smart guy, i'm sure he's interested in people opening their eyes & paying attention. judging by his personality i would wager his intention was absolutely the exact opposite of the OP's suggestion. ie, he's trying to inspire people to wake up & open their eyes..

but then again who knows, maybe he is a zombie-bot that was hypnotized into doing the bidding of the reptilian elite in exchange for vast sums of money

I hope you didn't post those links as some sort of proof. :wacko:

Have you even bothered to look over the Mambo art that has been produced over the years ? If not I would suggest you do. :wink:

Cheers

Got

You lot are no fun :bootyshake:

No we are the illuminati and we are watching YOU whitewind. Always. We are downplaying your insights as we haven't got full control... Yet. Though you are showing up on our radar as a disturbance to be rectified.

while we're on the subject, i'm pretty sure geoffrey rush is also piloting the ISON spaceship!

shine.jpg

really though, with well over a billion home viewers, if the illuminati didn't hijack the new years eve fireworks broadcast then they are clearly a highly deficient global mind controlling conspiratorial organization!

Edited by paradox

My housemate became really excited after finding out about this, from watching alex jones I think.

He said it was using the 'official' symbol of the new world order.

I had to roll my official symbols at him.

• Like 1