The Corroboree
sharxx101

Meet up: Melbourne

Sundays seem to work best for most.

March in March is on the 16th so I imagine some members may be interested in going to that. The march is from State Library to Treasury Gardens, starting midday. Maybe people would be interested in a mini-meet at the Treasury Gardens at the end of the March?

Otherwise, maybe the 9th or 23rd, Whats good for people?

i will be in melbourne for the 9th, and would love to catch up with peeps, but only for an hour or so as i have other things on. if it so happens that a meet falls on that day it would be cool, but i will be in the gardens that day regardless.

lol

• Like 1

maybe someone can hire a tuktuk and we'll take turns at peddling. hang on -that's a rikshaw :P

post-4664-0-19066500-1393392081_thumb.jp

i'd say we'd

a. have to wind down the windows because of my body o der

b.keep the windows closed and keep inhaling

c.put roof racks on it and charge hugs for transporting people from the gate to the rotunda

d. i'm sorry mods - no drivel right - i forgets cause i'm a pensioner

Motor_Tricycle__Three_Wheeler__Auto_Rickshaw1.jpg

Motor_Tricycle__Three_Wheeler__Auto_Rickshaw1.jpg

• Like 1

kk,well, maybe play it cool and who ever wants can just meet at the usual space for an informal heelo with the orb.

ob ob! i mean ob

kk,well, maybe play it cool and who ever wants can just meet at the usual space for an informal heelo with the orb.

ob ob! i mean ob

lol, i dont mind being called "orb", actually i quite like it lol

I'll come down for a stroll and some Sunday cheer as well.

High Noon again?

maybe someone can hire a tuktuk and we'll take turns at peddling. hang on -that's a rikshaw :P

attachicon.gifMotor_Tricycle__Three_Wheeler__Auto_Rickshaw1.jpg

i'd say we'd

a. have to wind down the windows because of my body o der

b.keep the windows closed and keep inhaling

c.put roof racks on it and charge hugs for transporting people from the gate to the rotunda

d. i'm sorry mods - no drivel right - i forgets cause i'm a pensioner

I reckon we should quickly build* a light railway from Domain Interchange to the Tecoma Pavillion. It can run express, with SAB members riding free. The proles can get 8 mykis or whatever.

*might need to get in a bit early, maybe 9 or 10

• Like 2

i will be in melbourne for the 9th, and would love to catch up with peeps, but only for an hour or so as i have other things on. if it so happens that a meet falls on that day it would be cool, but i will be in the gardens that day regardless.

lol

Unfortunately i have to work on the 9th so i wont be able to attend. It would have been good to catch up with you obtuse. We seriously need to arrange some mini EGA camp thing and have a mass get together?!

Enjoy your Melbourne visit obtuse, and i will catch you next time for sure. :)

• Like 1

ok well looks like a mini meet on the 9th. i'll be there with a friend, we may not get there till 12.30 ish.

hes not so much into plants, so we may only stay an hour or so, and then do a walk around the garden.

be nice to catch up with a few people. wont be bringing anything to swap tho, but who knows maybe i will lol!

cheers.

Edited by obtuse
  • Like 1

i'm going to try to make it by 12.30 peeps but i'm not 100%.

it'd be cool to see you again orb -plus meet the ban man :lol:

Nice to see you all today.

Sorry to ditch early, but there is just never enough time in melbourne.

look forward to catching up in December.

cheers.

Edited by obtuse
  • Like 3

Damn I missed this! When is the next one? You could have a regular Sunday meetup...like a church!

Alright folks, any takers for the 6th/7th of April at the gardens? I haven't been to a plantface meeting in yonks and I'm keen to see familiar/odd/(dis)similar meatbag entities of the plant-growing variety, new and old..

I'm willing to coax said entities with mature psycho0 cuts, there's about nine of the suckers laying in limbo in front of me as I type (despined.. ).

Regardless of third-party attendance I will be there imbibing various ethanolic nectars of the various gods, possibly chasing newlyweds out of the goddamn C-section..

• Like 5

You can count this meatbag in. Someone set a date. I'm easy... :P

April 5th, its a saturday.

theres a fairly good chance i'd be far too hungover sunday thus making it difficult to converse with lovely plantheads.

if enough ppl couldn't be arsed going saturday and wanted this to go down sunday instead i reckon i could be swayed. just hungover is all :P

Hehe, I find meets while hangover are so much more relaxing then sitting at home :P

I'm down for whenever though!!

• Like 1

Alright folks, any takers for the 6th/7th of April at the gardens?

I wont be there guys, i will be at work then, so think of me slugging it out whilst yous are kicking back having a wow of a time,lol. I am saving any requests for days off as i really wanna do this Oberon thing.

• Like 1