The Corroboree
gtarman

Share your dreams (the sleeping kind, not the "I want a pony" kind)

very strange

last sleep i dreamt i was in my new house and that there were beautiful mountains in the distance thru the front window ...

and some view-able in the distance at the back windo too ... - with purplish tone to the rock under the pearly white snowcaps

i thunk to myself wow there's mountains here !

maybe the kids would fancy an explore for somewhere different to go for a change or possibly a little skiing or something - at the very least sledging if I could fix it for them ,,,

I had completely forgotten all about the dream until a few minutes ago when i glanced out the window and a little flashback kicked in .. but alas sadly no mountains ...

that

really fkn sucked - : /

At a camping ground with a loose array of cabins and communal areas. It was administered in a very cool way, such that I was never clear what my area was. It was actually a bit annoying people borrowing my fan without asking and not checking out on time etc but I liked the household items laying around in appropriate spots marked with their price. There was even a bunch of shrapnel for when you purchased from the domestic items minibar and didn't have correct change.

Everyone was there, for a moment I was totally content in my sleeping bag watching the river flow by.

Turns out this multistorey square wooden building was a cinema I visited in my youth but not really? These owners tried their hand at everything! There was a finely.manicured sports field on the riverbank.. We entered the abandoned building whose many cobwebs sorted themselves into some kind of straight monorail across the ground floor ceiling. Fuck that, I walked out. Whatever creature made that is bad news. Well, not everyone is as smart as me so somebody is halfway up the stairs with this fucked up gigantic spider and its impossibly tenacious refusal to be brushed or shaken off. They're screaming, I'm screaming to come down so I can help (I still ain't going in there) which seems to take forever. They come down and I inform them its just a big redback (not a facehugger like I thought) which has the opposite of the calming effect I intended. Fucker doesn't flick off easily, something something something

• Like 1

Fuck i had no idea my parasite dream was almost 2 years ago...where does the time go?? i also see i have now been a member here for almost 11 years. how the time flies

My most recent dream segment: I know it isn't very depthy, i just thought it was weird.

the other day i had one where i was re-doing my resume, and trying to decide between the word 'taking' and 'extinguishing'. As it stood, my resume said 

"Frank le Dank has a proven track record of taking human lives"  :huh:

(i don't by the way, nobody has any proof  :devil: )

Edited by Francois le Danque
  • Like 2

getting robbed of a tenner by a machine

that was real life! im not sure i will ever recover

• Like 1

ex was trying to steal a child from me - oddly enough one that i dont actually have in real life - .. this is a recurring scenario (usually involving 2 eldest only - or my youngest only .....

this time was neither of them ....

so i'm walking through this downward slope to a tunnel under the main road out to the motorway and as i get to the kinda subway ... and theres nobody around for miles other than traffic whizzing by overhead...

i can see at first that the whole length of the tunnel/subway is approximately 45 metres...

when i'm in it though , it seems to turn into a tube train subway with about 10 inches of pavement (shrank from 3 feet) ...

as

the light at the end gets further and further away instead of closer .... , im suddenly falling through the floor into some dark dingy flat with mess everywhere and walls dripping with some.... kinda shit or wet i really mean but the situation feels really shit

and i mean nasty ...

so my ex is there and she says youre so fukkin jealous of my new man (which is actually the opposite because im actually relieved to be away from that kinda mind fuck)

and youre not gna see our son again but here you can have a picture ...

i look at the picture and see a boy ive never seen before ... and know for 100% that it isnt my child cuz i simply dont have relationships anymore - and for so long that what she exclaimed couldnt even begin to be possible ....

so i throw the picture back in her hand and try to get away by running up the narrow pavement into the dark ...

then i get a phone call from my other nasty ex (who died last year) screaming down the phone as i hear my eldest son as a 4 year old in the background shouting that his ears hurt and to "please stop shouting mummy"  (incidentally this is how she deafened him in real life) ... so i put the phone down fast so as to try save his ears aand emotions she tried to manipulate against me by making the call to "daddy" and then making sure it was painful ....

then some guy stops me and asks if im ok and if i know how dangerous it is down here ...

then tells me he is my ex's new childs father ... and then pulls a gun out and shoots me in the stomach 4 times ..

as i look down the blood is pretty thick and wetting at a rate of knots ... with no pain ..

so i bite his nose off and spit it back in his face and grab the gun ,.... you dnt wanna know the rest

That boy needs therapy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS3AZ12xf6s3DU8BWBn26bX0&usg=AFQjCNFASIM7u1zVBH3xIrM3kFOqlTgkpQ&bvm=bv.119745492,d.dGo

edit: no i don't know how to embed a utoob video

• Like 1

last night i had a dream i was involved in a mass shooting event,

the setup was at a ski resort and i was at the bottom of large rock steps, i heard a single shot at first which then turned into rapid fire,

i was perched under a ledge and the shooter was a long way off so i was safe, i can see bullets hit the stone walls and people are being hit

a hall/door opens up at the bottom and i move through it to escape, i hide under an elevator shaft the elevator doesn't work and i feel exposed

i move though the other end of the hall and a glass door opens to the outside,

myself and one other person manage to escape out the doors and the scene opens up to something reminiscent of my old primary school

the other person runs in one direction i run in the opposite direction

• Like 1

did your primary school have different proportions when you dreamt it? ... e.g. roof/rafters being a lot higher

its been bugging me for yrs that i have so many dreams about mine or parts of them suddenly are set in the building/grounds

On 18/04/2016 at 5:41 AM, Francois le Danque said:

usually just paste the link in nowdays ... , when i clicked your link it took me to a page with a shorter url ..

so i tried to link it as a usual vid but it didnt work ... perhaps something with that specific vid?

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

I consider myself a novice when it comes to cacti, I've only collected a few 30 cm cuts of columnar cacti that are just starting to root and pup.  It started as a side interest to my main interest -- Psychotria Viridis.  I haven't really given them very much thought except to place them carefully in my garden and for the most, forget them.

Anyway, the dream:  Those few cuts I have had grown to over 2 meters tall.  Interspersed was an irregular assortment of various cacti I have yet to identify along with a few crested columnar cacti.  

I was absolutely awed by how beautiful my garden had become.  Just stunned how fabulous it looked.  I had never thought about cacti that way ever before.

Haha!  Well, woke up from the dream and now I'm just infected by my new found mission to recreate that cactus garden.  Just acquired my first crested.  LOL!

• Like 2

i find myself infront of a wood paneled wall about 3m x 4 m. it has obtuse lines and a grain brown finish. i had a pen that was working so furiously the words became vapours that rose infront of my face so, i naturally inhaled these vapours. each letter of vape reminded of the individual letter.

man i was in a 3d kraftwerk filem clip.

the wall instantly became a mass of thousand's of small tiles.

These tiles are orange and about a hand palm space worth each.

They spin and shimmer, inverting and bouncing as i look at them. the pen arises again and it finds my face. it seems as though i'm inhaling but through my eyes.

the wall now explodes and i'm in i don't know where. i'm strapped to the front of a small coal bearing carriage

the whole time i know i'm subterranean -  not in space above.

weird how in the trows of imagination you can sometimes feel safe not scared of outcomes.

what comes will come.

so i'm now flying through underground tunnels strapped to a firecracker hurtling through units of time that disintegrate .

this is my subterranean space mol;e dream.

huzzah!!

it stays true like it's joined to some type of rail network but has the ability to change tracks at anytime.....cool

after a bell tingles - i'm flung back to wake up on the floor staring at the wall.

alarm goes off -tapa tapa tapa - 7 minutes snooze engaged

• Like 5

Something something a couple of bearded fellows.  one had head hair but not above his ears, creating the illusion of a huge bushy 360 degree beard.. I was like "woah, that guy IS a beard"

• Like 1

Interesting pen you must be using in your dreams ethos...magical ink?. 

I had one last night where i found a sub and was very happy, does this mean the season has begun?? ..weirdly after that i was crying and my old friend from high school was giving me a hug. it felt strangely cathartic.

edit: i just realised this friend was there the first time i ever went to subspace, which went spectacularly wrong...the plot thickens

• Like 1

last night i had such a beautiful dream

brexit was a thing and the eu was on the verge of collapse

• Like 1

That was reality stu, you must be in a dream now?

• Like 1

On 06/06/2016 at 4:34 AM, DiscoStu said:

last night i had such a beautiful dream

brexit was a thing and the eu was on the verge of collapse

brits voted to exit (doesnt make it a things just yet).  geert wilders is calling for a dutch referendum (which the dutch want) and le pen wants a french referendum.

oh, and i had the most amazing dream which was a movie, book and a soundtrack.... with the most sophisticated, rich interwoven storyline.  i would totally describe it, but i can't remember any of it.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

the prophecy is fulfilled

Hail Eris

• Like 1

I was on some kind of holiday with old (ie. forgotten/obsolete) and new friends where we'd rented a house by the coast.  It must have been winter because it was a bit deserted and had a ghost-town vibe. 

For some very odd reason I had some white-on-white LSD that I was handing out to all and sundry.  Now, from what little i know, white-on-white is simply pure white perforated tabs with no markings but I actually had lots of different rolls of thin christmas wrapping paper with different patterns and no perforations. No bother - we simply used scissors to cut shapes out and everyone seemed happy - even... Denise Scott?!?!? (what was she doing there?)  I'm a little concerned about dosage but meh.

It's lunch time and there is an asian dude with a wok serving up pieces of fried fish on... toast i think.  I didn't partake because I was looking for a place to take a dump - but couldn't find a clean toilet. 

The owners of the house we are renting then turn up and I abandon my search for a toilet and quickly hide the stash.  They check us out and decide we're not damaging anything and leave.  It's at this point that I realise the christmas wrapping paper itself was not LSD but was merely a covering that you could stick over your white-on-white (it had adhesive on one side) to customise it... doh!  Wow - how thoughtful of the dealers.

[end dream]

(gotta love dry July.  Stand by, there will be more! :lol:)

• Like 3

Ok for shits and giggles....I have just recently ceased smoking pot so my dreams have been quite realistic, I dreamt i had shit myself and it wasnt untill I had woken up and was halfway to the toilet I realized I was safe I shit you not:bootyshake:.

• Like 2

i had a dream my brothers cat came in from outside, she was upset she was being bullied by all the other cats,

then i saw a bone sticking out of her arm after which my brother fixed it by tearing her arm off 

it was pretty gruesome,,

i wonder what it all means?

It means the same thing my dream means.  Read on and all will become clear I promise.

I was at some form of work and had a giant vat for softdrink in my car amd a work type dude was sucking the softdrink out with a machine to clean it but I had actually been storing grated cheese in the vat.  Some boss type guys were like 'ur doing it wrong wtf' then I started stashing the cheese in the gutter.  The boss dudes made me uncomfortable I didnt want to suggest rinsing the last cheese out before refilling with softdrink, I didnt want my vat full of tainted softdrink. 

And then in real life mcdonalds ran out of cheese OMG COINCIDENCE?!!!!

• Like 3

didnt want to necrobump some of the lucid dreaming threads, had a search and read about, but its not the dreams as such but the mechanics I am finding almost disturbing.

lucid dreaming near constantly now (sleep/powernaps), have had them before....these are different though.

Always starts with an intense metallic, buzzing WHAM/WOOM sound is the best way to describe it......its pretty damn reminiscent:wink: WHAM and I am "through", no control of the "environment", content, characters etc as such.....but I am in control of myself and I damn well know I am. My recall is crystal clear, and now I am like OK here it comes....lol....bring it

At first when this started I'd "hold back" and wake, and be like WTF is outside (lol...the sound is "loud") and go into scan the perimeter mode, and to be honest checked outside a coupla times ready for who knows what....lol....the fact it didnt wake the family or set the dog off unsettled me more.

I am putting it down to a new med - Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) an anti-malarial with other uses. That said it started occasionally before taking it , but its on like donkey kong after starting on it. Could be something else, but the coincidence seems right.  Cant find any reports of anyone describing it online though taking this med.

• Like 2

I had a dream last night that I was taking part in a race around the Sydney Harbour Bridge.  (That's right around - it was somehow circular in my dream.)  I'd purchased some sort of vehicle for the race but at the last minute decided to take my (IRL) turbo-charged vehicle.  I was certain I'd win.  Strangely (if its not strange enough already) it was a bit of an obstacle course with all these market stalls selling clothing set up on it that had to be dodged.  I persevered, but only got about 10% through the course when I was awoken to take a piss.  I could swear that after getting back to sleep I went back to the same dream to battle on with the race.  (This also happened a second time - pit stops perhaps?).  To the best of my knowledge, there was no winner.

(It was interesting to read in the news this morning that there was chaos on the bridge following two separate car accidents at either end - coincidence?).

• Like 2

cutest brunette form of mother nature ,holding hands walking through paradise of silver birch lined ancient disused railway line ...

down a grassy stepped , then to ww2 bunker style entrance leading through sub terrania of stalagtites and stalagmites as if drawn by the artists of he-man cartoons : 3 ....to the fragrance of small amounts of spilled gasoline blended with mosses and earthen beauties in the garden shed,.. tartan skirt , knee highs, green sheer pantiles... giggling ..., and then all of a sudden on my face , the scent of mother natures snatch permeating my brain via the bloodstream via oral route of administration suddenly takes my root into her own oral admin,... rawrz , i missed that recurring dream so long ..... *steam from ears* if only i could recall the rest ... there were defo slippery jacks growing amongst saffron milk caps along that silver birchway but no fly agarics spotted ... guessing too early  ;)