The Corroboree
gtarman

Share your dreams (the sleeping kind, not the "I want a pony" kind)

I don't drive, but my dream was so lucid as such that I crashed into my cement letter box. I would love to know what the car, letter box or even me driving represents..

Edited by Dozer
Spelling

I've only had three lucid dreams. The most amazing thing I have experienced almost like I have a level of control to be, create or do. Try flight, creation of objects or just asking what it is to feel emotions as colours.

The last is permeation once lucid ask a person you know something, what can only you tell me about you in the future. My first reply, ask me why my father gave me my name, a friend met 2 years after the dream!

If you haven't tried or know what it is research it is awesome.

Finally it is beyond any awake based experience.

- one example- passing through a wall

Edited by Pie'oh'Pah

The other night I was abseiling in the Blue Mountains with... Boris Johnson!?! :wacko:

• Like 1

On 16/04/2020 at 9:23 AM, SayN said:

The other night I was abseiling in the Blue Mountains with... Boris Johnson!?! :wacko:

i assume the dream was cut short by an alarm or the like, the dream was ment to end with his rope cut, good riddens...

On 15/04/2020 at 9:19 PM, Pie'oh'Pah said:

I've only had three lucid dreams. The most amazing thing I have experienced almost like I have a level of control to be, create or do. Try flight, creation of objects or just asking what it is to feel emotions as colours.

The last is permeation once lucid ask a person you know something, what can only you tell me about you in the future. My first reply, ask me why my father gave me my name, a friend met 2 years after the dream!

If you haven't tried or know what it is research it is awesome.

Finally it is beyond any awake based experience.

- one example- passing through a wall

lucid dreaming is so much fun, used to read up and get real into it with no real results, finally stopped trying and get them maybe 6-12 times a year.

kinda funny how some how you can be in a chase scene in fright one moment, then realize i'm never chased in waking reality, realize its a dream as you fly off etc