The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

drinking beer on empty stomach... for 8 hours now...

have you ever noticed that if you start slow, the beer is , kind of, nutricient and good for you??

hey good beer, mind you, like some nice bitter pilsner

well you know you got to eat at the end of the day

especially if you smoking herbs in between

I guess I am kind of used to these kind of "not eating all day and eating lots of shit at the end of the day, no stomach problem "

for how long?

and how come my stomach is so fucking strong, while other's people is sensitive?

could I trade the iron stomach for something else please?

i mean, I should have purged a long time ago, but it seems that I stomach that beer. good beer mind you, again. bitter pilsener

ok, I know I got some awesome stew/soup and stuff for me to eat .... this has been an interesting day...

boy its raining a lot!

what a fucking attention whore.. I wouldn't spit on me.... hey just kidding, I would adore me :P

Edited by mutant
  • Like 3

I go on those empty stomach benders every so often. My problem is the apple pie Moonshine in between,,lol

i would love to trade my stomach

I think the iron stomach comes from training, I used to be able to drink a bottle of rum in around 2 hours & still be coherent when I was in the puss & could get up and work a hard day the next day, but now I only drink once a month or less I get sick in the gut if I drink 4 standard drinks in under 1 hour. Maybe your 5HT3 receptor is stubborn Mutant.

• Like 1

I think the iron stomach comes from training, I used to be able to drink a bottle of rum in around 2 hours & still be coherent when I was in the puss & could get up and work a hard day the next day, but now I only drink once a month or less I get sick in the gut if I drink 4 standard drinks in under 1 hour. Maybe your 5HT3 receptor is stubborn Mutant.

i disagree bro, my stomach is fuked up big time..

i WAS a HARDCORE drinker smashing a cartOOn of beer a day and loading up on me missos whiskey then maybe i would go to the valley [brisso] to smash booze all nite 4 fuken years .. o yeah many other drugs past by too..

now my guts is soooooooo fuked i gotta take meds everyday 4ever :wacko::unsure:

Edited by bullit

i disagree bro, my stomach is fuked up big time..

i WAS a HARDCORE drinker smashing a cartOOn of beer a day and loading up on me missos whiskey then maybe i would go to the valley [brisso] to smash booze all nite 4 fuken years .. o yeah many other drugs past by too..

now my guts is soooooooo fuked i gotta take meds everyday 4ever :wacko::unsure:

I dunno anything about your condition man but I am almost certain it could be fixed without meds.

sorry to here that bullit.

cheers bro..

@ benno it cant sorry i have severe GORD or GERD and it is damaged soo bad it cant b fixed.. lookin more like barretts esophagus :wacko: any who its allgood trust me i have tried everything and sometimes it comes down to meds :unsure:

soooooo mutant bottoms up!!!

lol

my stomach didnt take it last night!

I puked, I was weak as fuck and the only thing I could do is sleep. Some hours later, I woke up, and ate some stew than slept again...

I am feeling kind-of alright today, woke up early, even made it to so some things I had to do downtown

Also I got stopped by the police, having no papers on me and I also have no sign-bumber on my bike, so we all visited the police station, me and 3 police bikes, where they made sure the bike was mine and also searched me.

Sweet things left me with no fine , just warning me to put my sign number or else the next time they will be stricter!

[note these were no regular traffic cops, or else they might put a fine on me]

shit my star is still shining!

• Like 2

Do you need a number plate on your bicycle in Greece? Glad to hear that the cops are on top of bike regulations in these trying times. The last thing you need is idiots riding un-numbered bikes when you're out trying to find a job. Nice that you got off without a fine though.

• Like 1

motorbikes, actually, lol.

and you definately need sign number for those.

but yeah, the trafick cops are being less strict in times of economical crisis or periods new strict measures are being passed.

this police squad did not really pity me, they're about chasing thieves, terrorists, drugs dealers and such. They are famous for letting people go even with no proper paperwork for a vehicle, as long as they find you're not suspect of having done something bad.

Which is ridiculous if you ask me, that's why we still are so unlawfull drivers in greece.

like some assholes that drink and drive :blush:

I was pretty hardcore last night and had two longnecks after some KFC :)

• Like 1

Messed my business up

• Like 1

longneck?

longneck A large beer with a tapered 'long' neck.
Usually 750ml, can be 800ml.

hm?

from wiki article Beer in asutralia

In 2004 Australia was ranked fourth internationally in per capita beer consumption, at around 110 litres per year;[1] although, the nation ranked considerably lower in terms of total per capita alcohol consumption.

well that's not bad at all! 4th in the world! :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_beer_consumption_per_capita

6th currenty

it seems greeks dont drink so much beer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption

but greece beats australia in overall consumption :P

the balkans seem to be the winners, especially czech republic

Edited by mutant

hey this has happened more than once to some friends of mine

using beer pot and psilocybin all at once can result in a nice combination, they say, as long as you dont push the psilo dose too much, given its a social situation and you already got a blurred thought process from pot and beer, regardlessly if psilo clears it a up lot up. So we are supposing noone would like to trip (pushing the psilo dose a little bit further more than he should) as tripping on woodlovers while stoned and drunk in a social situation just might produce complex patterns or dark insights. But still, even very small doses can alter a state of mind a lot.

F.e. some times, my friends say, adding the psilo on top of the cannabis and alcohol combination has rather strange things happen, f.e. instead of getting what ya expected to get as usual, you get a totally different effect, depending on what you have been doing that day and what really should be done. F.e. if the body is really tired small doses might just let this need express itself.

examples:

*only little psilocybe (one or two mushrooms) , had two persons fall asleep almost simultaneously (pretty full-on drunk, they had had a pretty big wine session before that though) , I thought it was pretty interesting, as I was the observer. They slept for some minutes only, but they seemed somewhat refreshed (?!?) after that.

*while on a beer+pot session since the noon meal, and as the last beer finishes thought patterns like "fuck where do I get more beer now?" appear (its night now mind you). So there has been lots of hours since last eating. The body and mind knows its got to eat sooner or later. Anyways, this dude takes 3 mushrooms without thinking it so much (very freshly dried also). In 5 minutes, not only does he not long for any beer any more but it feels like the session of drinking is over nicely and the need to eat is increasingly. After 5 minutes more he goes to eat. After meal, he plans to see a film, but soon its pretty obvious the night is over. Thanks Psilo!

He's a loveable rogue

another major chapter in beer drinking is switching brands.

sometimes, like today you got to take really easy - or maybe it was smoking the herb -

but whatever the case I have found that

while drinking beerz

you can switch to a inferior / cheap beer at your caution

but you can always come back to the real thing anytime

the are also many nice rhymes about mixing booze

but I have not the readily, know'em?

"wine after beer , oh dear !"

Grass before beer your in the clear

Beer before grass your on your arse

• Like 1

Many a time did I used to get unstuck coming home blind drunk and thinking just one cone would finish my night perfectly. Enter the long lonely green Death Valley. Not a worse realm to be in, hold on tight through inconceivable illness and helicopter spins.

• Like 4

But nah I've drank more beer in the last two weeks than I have all year. I feel terribly depressed and anxious the next day. It's just not for me.

Ive found that one can harness the power of a green out.... through trying to embrace it ive found myself flying through space etc. It can be incredible.. mind over matter!

Ive found that one can harness the power of a green out.... through trying to embrace it ive found myself flying through space etc. It can be incredible.. mind over matter!

bullshit.. u just cant beat it the super power of having to much :unsure:

Edited by bullit

wow

I have been drinking a couple redbulls when it's coffee time for most people (mostly while waking up early to on to serious mushroom hunting business) some redbulls from time to time

I have been finding that red bull hits me early and instantly without leaving a tail of nervousness, which CAN be productive, but you did's ask of all of this in the first place! boy how much caffeine do they put in these shit nowdays?

but I haven't had a coffee for a long time

wut a fucking day

I cant say it doesnt have its high points

but how the fuck do you drink this poison every day?