The Corroboree
waterboy 2.0

Giveaway - Kendall Pig-Tail Twist

So old WB had to give up ciggies....so do you all...

After a long fcken time of some hard core lung abuse he has been off the coffin nails for well over two months (this is an epic change). He is still on nicotine though ,settling on the form of snus.

So I played with a few different tobacco products (snuff,chew,dip ect), and have found snus to be the best for me, and on all accounts appears the less damaging.

I have an unopened small kendall pig-tail twist in "sweet strawberry" flavour (lol...doesnt last long don't be fooled), I am happy to open and cut in half and send out to TWO (2) punters that wish to try this form of oral tobacco.

You must be 18+ to stick ya hand up.... and be warned this packs a punch. First in to post and PM nails it.....

EDIT - formatting went funky

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 2

Looks interesting, would love to give it a go.

• Like 1

yes please i want to rid my self of durries

• Like 2

good on ya mate! was it the hardest thing to quit?? anywho giveaway continue ____

• Like 1

You guys are in for a treat. The kendall twists are the best form of bacci IMO (apart from being less safe than snus). I personally prefer the plain ones, but they are all far better than the heavily sweetened american chewing tobaccos. If you're hardcore :lol: try chewing an inch of it with about 1/8th tsp of bicarb soda and don't spit at all until you start sweating :wink:

• Like 1

ALL DONE FOLKS

^ lol....that is hardcore ballzak. Yep better than american chews.

eatfoo and red have the prize, PM me red ya slacker, don't think I still have ya addy - I'll drop a few snus pouches in for you red to try....as a hardcore tar head they were the only thing to stop me burning....

I highly recommend swedish snus, I've tried the lot before I got to this point. I've got over 30 years burning under my belt....

With a good nico replacement bullit, it wasn't too hard, still have that odd time I look at my hands but....its not just the nico but the motions...lol...like nearly permanently having one hanging off my dial.

EDIT - also reminded myself - twist can be sliced to pipe if ya that way inclined as well.....

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 1

Good to hear you're off the sticks wb. Although even though snus and chews are likely to be healthier from what I can see they look like they still ain't that great for you and can still be carcinogenic.

You reckon you've got a view to eventually drop the bacci altogether? Or you're hooked for life? lol

• Like 1

Although even though snus and chews are likely to be healthier from what I can see they look like they still ain't that great for you and can still be carcinogenic.

This is true, but snus is extremely low in TSNAs, which seem to be the most significant carcinogens in other oral tobaccos. There is enough research at this stage to tentatively say that it is quite safe when compared to other forms of tobacco. The lakeland twists are dark fire-cured tobacco, and probably second only to the indian chewing tobaccos when it comes to harm to health.

• Like 2

^ yep thats where I am at ....nicotine addict taking on what seems to be the "least" harmful.....gotta be better than what I've hammered myself with..... and i've smoked a lot of fine and to the other extreme shit average tobaccos. Of my run down on snus, I was very surprised by health findings.

Gtarman I sure as hell feel better for the change..... I am aware and accept any risk compared to the previous evil.

I'm considering a concerted effort to quit maybe before mid-year 2014.....

Snus at the very least has its ingredients listed on the product, as its managed by the food regulators there....can't say I really want the full run down on the shit I burnt down in a pack of PJ's .....pyrolysis of tobbaco ain't so good for ya....we all know that

I've had some hardcore addictions (and I mean hardcore...) - but tobacco is a real fucker to get off my back....

Hello my name is WB......and I'm a nicotine addict.....

• Like 1