The Corroboree
timtam

I Have Wild Lettuce

Hi i would like to swap some of my Wild lettuce for some Lion's tail flowers. if you like i can even collect some of the pure Lactucarium milk and dry it for you. I have taught myself a technique to collect this milk quite quickly appx 3g every hour. This plant grows all over my vineyard. or if you have something else you think i might like let me know what you got Thanks! :wink:

I have taught myself a technique to collect this milk quite quickly appx 3g every hour. This plant grows all over my vineyard. or if you have something else you think i might like let me know what you got Thanks! :wink:

I always sucked at milking these plants, how do you do it?

Are you sure it's Wild lettuce and not Milk Thistle ( Sonchus oleraceus).

It can be easy to mistake them.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

3g per hour?

What is your dry weight calculation?

I always sucked at milking these plants, how do you do it?

Are you sure it's Wild lettuce and not Milk Thistle ( Sonchus oleraceus).

It can be easy to mistake them.

i'm very sure. and milk thistle would take weeks to get even 1g. I think you might be the one that is not sure :huh:

yea i got alot of lions tail seed... my wild lettuce seeds never sprouted so would be very interested.

• Like 1

Yea i just put my wild lettuce and my lions seed down, hopefully get some plants, im out of seed now so bromos the man if your interested

yea my lions tail came up on sunday ... decent height already, i have about 75 seedlings atm so if you have no luck oyster let us now ... i should come up there soon an chill been to long buddy hahaha.