The Corroboree
bullit

thank fuck its friday

what a fucked week! :bong:

• Like 8

yeah i haven't had a real flash month let alone this week, a rock cracked my window today to round it off.

• Like 1

On the bright side, it's the weekend now. Weekend vibes work magic.

• Like 1

what a fucked week!

Edited by glimpse

I cant complain about my boss he is a top bloke. :P:innocent_n:

I have had a week / month from hell and its only 2 pm here. :( To cap it off I have lost so much time over the week I am going to have to work most of the weekend. :( :(

I have all but written of 2013 as a bad joke. Hoping that 2014 is going to be better.

Cheers

Got

• Like 4

i spent the week battling indian minors and got a good dose of bird lice. Some weeks are tougher than others

• Like 1

Bullit I agree, my life is juggernaut of self inflicted pain at the mo but at least now it's Friday I can forget all about it for a few medicated hours ha ha. :wink:

Thank fuck its Friday mate :lol:

Getafix

• Like 3

Thank fuck it's Friday alright.

All in all the weeks been pretty good, but I sure have had enough of wiping snotty noses, toddlers jumping all over me and trying to put my hair in their mouths and watching them smoosh food all over their faces (accompanied by the most icky eating noises possible)

What a week.

Hope things smooth out for you next week Bullit. Forget about all that shit for now though aye and enjoy yaself :)

• Like 3

@ qflesh what did you do to get ya window smashed lol stay away from that girl yo!!

@ goOn yeah my boss is ok but her hud is a cunt [hes not my boss] and i have been working fuken hard on his bannannana farm on a side of a mountain gaining no respect :blink: and yeah o13 has been a joke aye!

@ billioz hahahahaha suck eggs hahah nar farken birds, rats suck

@ geta yeap them hours r like gold LOL

@ glim nooooooooooooooooooooo

@ ceres i cant escape the baby food but thank fuk its fridee :wink::bong::devil:

Edited by bullit
  • Like 4

@ qflesh what did you do to get ya window smashed lol stay away from that girl yo!!

@ goOn yeah my boss is ok but her hud is a cunt [hes not my boss] and i have been working fuken hard on his bannannana farm on a side of a mountain gaining no respect :blink: and yeah o13 has been a joke aye!

@ billioz hahahahaha suck eggs hahah nar farken birds, rats suck

@ geta yeap them hours r like gold LOL

@ ceres i cant escape the baby food but thank fuk its fridee :wink::bong::devil:

Gold I say, Gold, I'm a keepin diggin!!! :P

• Like 1

As soon as i was about to pull up at work a truck drove past and flicked it up.

Pussys I haven't had a day of in nearly three months of 12-16 hr days!!

Cry me a fugen river!! ;)

• Like 2

Oh and I'm surrounded by c*#nts! My entire day involves with dealing with c&$nts!!! If it wherent for the need to pay mortgage and school fees and the current judicial system I would take an Uzi to work and mow the lot of the motherffuckers down and the world would seriously be a better place :)

• Like 2

Pussys I haven't had a day of in nearly three months of 12-16 hr days!!

Cry me a fugen river!! ;)

didnt know u like justin timberlake ?? yeap i work with redneks ,junkies, fat people ,skinny people, euro,asians , and aliens too LOL

god was horrible to me this week too

Edited by bullit
  • Like 3

I am Justin timberlake

• Like 3

too much info

Edited by C_T

day to day i have no concept of time, since every day i pay particular attention, it spans 2 days, and has done for over 10yrs.

infact i havent done a non 12hr night shift in over 7yrs now. very very bad shit irl.

• Like 1

I did 1.5 yrs of 7pm to 7am- I was clinically insane at the end of it so they put me on dayshift.

I prefer nightshirt though, I just go nuts.

• Like 2

I am Justin timberlake

That explains SO much :P

• Like 3

yeap yeap

Yep, thank fudge it's Friday!

Oh hang on...that means my weekend is over and I have to head back to the daily grind tomorrow :BANGHEAD2:

• Like 1

2 days on, then 5 days on. Is that the secret to work life?

I did 1.5 yrs of 7pm to 7am- I was clinically insane at the end of it so they put me on dayshift.
I prefer nightshirt though, I just go nuts.

i agree wholethedly.

night shift i see not many cars on the autobahn.

nightshift i talk to myself mainly.

nightshift i do lazy things.

nightshift only has -as ingog said-one disadvantage

Doing it right for family life though, both wife and I work a constant weekend. :wink: In her case the "weekend" is a 3 day one (Wednesday to Friday) and for me Thursday/Friday.

Plus who can say no to the 60% loading for Saturday and 100% Sunday! Only the tripple time public holidays beat that and since my workplace only shuts down for 2 days in the year I get plenty of them aswell. 8 hour shift on one of them at $90/h I can live with!

Used to run a rotating 3 shift in an old job that had me all loopy most of the time. Fair enough it was Monday to Friday so I had the weekend off but also meant I had to cycle from working mornings one week to afternoon the next week and onto nights for week 3. Absolute killer for the mind to have to alter your sleep pattern that much every week! :wacko:

• Like 1