The Corroboree

Maybe we are from space from a space ark of some type makes you wonder

WOW, now this topic is really flying :worship:

I learnt to "ghost" this month, meaning absolutely no fear of anything or anyone coupled with extreme power and patience.

I could not explain my month long, staunch, experience, until I watched the movie " After Earth" with Will Smith. Interestingly he Quotes

"The threat is very real, But the fear is optional." Interestingly I did not watch much TV this Month, as I am trying to be responsible for what programming I allow into my thoughts.?

E.T.'s may feed on our fear! hence they would want us alive and in our current devolved state.

And then when we die they might like us to go through a soul processing plant on the Moon, only to be forced back into another human body to be fed off again and again and again, they could call it rebirth.

Even the buddhist's try to avoid this process of birth, death and the unconscious rebirth by escaping the "Wheel of Samsara", through good karma.

I will give you all a clue as to how we might ensure our souls safety and the planets protection.

" Nothing is more powerful than the thoughts of man"

Every morning, as early as you can, get up with the Sun, walk barefoot on the Earth and spend 15 minutes thinking of only pure happy, beautiful, thoughts, like how the suns rays caress and warm your skin and the birds calls do sound like a symphony. Picture gardens full of healthy plants you can eat and children's laughter brought about by the creation of new wonders! Thank your Mother Earth, for her perfection and thank yourself for yours! Force yourself to have good feelings and thoughts if not for just 15 minutes per day, Everybody, Everyday = great change.

Then at night, stand barefoot on the Earth and look up at the stars, Breath!

Also pays to let rain, stay on your skin.

So are we poisoning the planet/human soul? And all in the name of "Jobs and Growth" or " Moving Forward"????????????. :BANGHEAD2:

Can we really have karma that is pure enough to allow us into space to terra-firm new reality's?

I believe so! but only once we have turned this place into a glowing paradise of natural abundance and joyous creating.

We must stop being unconscious about the causes and effects of all that we Do, Say and Think.

Let us Stop Raping our Mother for the techocratic, bio-robotic, reptilian system. Stop digging up her veins and shitting down her throat.

Stop abusing our children and sending them to the schools to be brainwashed into a learned helplessness. Stop choosing money over morals.

Stop promoting industry and mass production of food that they can never call "Fresh" because it died days ago!

Or maybe the karma of this planets people will cause/allow ------------ to press the reset button. :o

Brainstorm people, how can we clean all this up! And Quickly, before any more children are forced to see/feel like this.!

What kind of legacy do we choose for them. Heaven :innocent_n: or Hell :devil: , the choice has always been ours.

Once you can forgive yourself for all the poison you have personally spewed out, under the guise of "well everybody else does it" , you can then decide to be at peace with yourself and create something much more beautiful.

It is time to fight for what is right,

Or ISON will give you a fright,

A night of hell that never ends,

Because you choose money over friends.

• Like 5

Some great food for thought in this thread, I will return to the conversation in a day or two :-)

• Like 1

Some great food for thought in this thread, I will return to the conversation in a day or two :-)

if your still here.....................

• Like 1

My sky has been making strange noises all afternoon.

Could it be a levitating alien construction site drifting above?

https://soundcloud.com/moonmoth-1/the-sky-is-roaring

The boom at 5.30 felt like it blew up my heart - some weird zingy bubbly energy flying around.

• Like 1

'Another earth' is an interesting film, anyone seen it ?

If its a few years old....and involved a women and her double on anther earth ....yeah.................multi dimensional.............

My sky has been making strange noises all afternoon.

Could it be a levitating alien construction site drifting above?

https://soundcloud.com/moonmoth-1/the-sky-is-roaring

The boom at 5.30 felt like it blew up my heart - some weird zingy bubbly energy flying around.

sorry Ceres...............that was the airforce playing with their latest toy...................bloody thing was doing speed dives over the lake this afternoon....................improving their flying skills ..so they can bomb some poor innocent in some oil rich nation somewhere...............

Well WW..............only 5 minutes to the end of the world.....................or merry christmas all........or humbug if you prefer............. :)

Thanks Everyone for contributing to this thread, Glad to see minds still open and eyes still looking. :P

sorry Ceres...............that was the airforce playing with their latest toy...................bloody thing was doing speed dives over the lake this afternoon....................improving their flying skills ..so they can bomb some poor innocent in some oil rich nation somewhere...............

Well WW..............only 5 minutes to the end of the world.....................or merry christmas all........or humbug if you prefer............. :)

Nah I dunno if that was going on down here too. You guys seem to be in the testing zone big time, the Americans bringing all their toys over to show off to the poor-kids. Sickening.

This was a storm alright, but not like any storm I have ever seen/heard/been-a-part-of before.

Non-stop grumbling rolling thunder for over an hour. I love storms but this was just bizarre.

Soo err, it appears the world is still here. ETA to doomsday anyone?

Nah. I don't think it'd be a swift ending. Long and painful destruction of all things good and worth fighting for. We are seeing it of course, and the momentum is picking up.. but I think things are going to get a hell of a lot darker yet.

• Like 1

Nah I dunno if that was going on down here too. You guys seem to be in the testing zone big time, the Americans bringing all their toys over to show off to the poor-kids. Sickening.

This was a storm alright, but not like any storm I have ever seen/heard/been-a-part-of before.

Non-stop grumbling rolling thunder for over an hour. I love storms but this was just bizarre.

I recall experiencing storms like that back in South Africa. They were a little bit magical. Never experienced one in Australia though.

• Like 1

ouch, my ears are on fire.

the soft, drawn out rumbling is basically lightning at high altitudes as far as i know, which is easily concealed by clouds, day or night. several times i've been amazed at the constant jet-like sounds, it's awe-inspiring and a bit scary. i'll list a couple of things that turn a thunderclap into more of a rumble, and both of them are enhanced by the distance of the lightning.

1. a lightning arc travels through the air, producing thunder along the way, so the sound from one bolt originates from different locations in different moments.

2. thunder doesn't just travel straight into your ear from the abovementioned sources, it also reaches your ear after bouncing off the landscape.

pretty tight explanation i think.

• Like 5

Thunder flatulence........................that storm sounds awesome Ceres...................I love storms like that...especially at night.........................so a long drawn out apocalypse then.......and I have a cupboard full of tp..............first thing to become scarce you know..................certainly has felt like we are on a cusp of something....................

• Like 1

I saw clouds I have never seen before, they moved so very slowly. The whole sky became a blanket of white on 24th December 2013, after 3 days of this contrail/chemtrail crap.

Also noticing they are targeting my morning sunrise. The sky is blue before they start them up!

Why are they trying to hide the Sun/Sky?

Also bizarre was the football field sized storm that was also present amongst all this streak cloud.

These photos were all taken within 10 minutes on the day of 24/12/2013 at Cedarton, QLD,

Before total white out, which still allowed stars to shine through at night.

post-13488-0-67249700-1388216302_thumb.jpost-13488-0-78514800-1388216361_thumb.jpost-13488-0-64885600-1388216403_thumb.jpost-13488-0-47451600-1388216501_thumb.j

BBC drops chemtrail bombshell click here to read more!

ISON is still there somewhere! Incoming's will be from East to West if any comet fragments!

Iincorrect sorry they will come in both directions W-E & E-W.Asteroid crosses U.S. Yesterday check out link- 2013/12/ison-fallout-again-large-meteor-seen-in-ten-states-and-canada-video-will-it-hit-

post-13488-0-67249700-1388216302_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-78514800-1388216361_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-64885600-1388216403_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-47451600-1388216501_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-67249700-1388216302_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-78514800-1388216361_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-64885600-1388216403_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-47451600-1388216501_thumb.jpg

Edited by woodwoman

The Moon as Spaceship thing is pretty interesting.

I was reading some Mars Conspiracy stuff the other day too (http://www.riseearth.com/search/label/Mars). Some of it is either codswallop or so poorly presented it might as well be, but there are some interesting things there worth pursuing I think.

There's a few images of what appears to be someone in a spacesuit cleaning the Mars Rover Curiosity.

http://www.riseearth.com/2012/10/who-is-cleaning-nasa-mars-rover.html

The fossilised Geckos and fingers are pretty funny tho.

Gotta add this cool vid :)

Edited by whitewind
  • Like 2

//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-oLmHpzBqdk

The Planets from Invader Zim

Edited by Dreamwalker

I particularly liked the end of it when they altered the colour of the Mars landscape.....................making it appear like a living desert on Earth.........................

• Like 2

I particularly liked the end of it when they altered the colour of the Mars landscape.....................making it appear like a living desert on Earth.........................

I liked the door shaped opening on that geometrical object too, plus some of the new "faces" I hadn't seen before!

• Like 1

So folks, it seems we are more under threat from ourselves than anything from space. Our heads are in the sand. So easily distracted by flashing lights and smooth words from a box on the wall. You will be promised everything will be O.K. and you will not even notice them killing the air you breath, or poisoning the water you drink, or stealing the energy you create, infact you will gladly help in the process of your own self annihilation! :BANGHEAD2:

I say good on the folk who have taken it upon themselves to grow their own food, produce their own clean water, love the animals who rely on them and remember the connection we have with this amazing planet. God Blesses them! :innocent_n:

• Like 2

woodwoman life is pretty simple live it to the full

• Like 2

Just wondering who knows what, about 1 CERES, a dwarf planet in our inner solar system that has had very minimal press coverage. It was an asteroid and now it is a planet with water and land. WTF? Why are the pictures all fuzzy?

You can not tell me there are no good pictures of this thing, it has been around since before 1800s, we have photos of other galaxy's in clear colour but this is pixellated? I saw some clear pics a few weeks ago but they have all disappeared from internet, coverup of some sort!

Click links below for more info:

Wikipedia - Colonization of Ceres

Wikipedia - Ceres Mythology

Wikipedia- Ceres Dwarf Planet

post-13488-0-97657600-1389229701_thumb.j

post-13488-0-97657600-1389229701_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-97657600-1389229701_thumb.jpg

Edited by woodwoman
  • Like 1