The Corroboree

SO the jury is still out on what comet ISON is made of.

It is in our solar system, going near the sun, NOW, and has caused electrical changes on Mars as it went past.

The American government have prepared for armageddon, the christian's are calling it the end of days,

The alternative thinkers say it is a mothership come to guide us into transendence Or maybe they are aliens coming to feast and f**k.

Any info, chanellings, tips or views will be appreciated.

When I asked god what to do when the electrical currents go haywire he replied, in not so many words, "Keep with the beat of your own heart, sing your own song. It has your individual electrical imprint given to you by me." This is starting to make sense. If everyone is freaking out all at once can you imagine how hard it will be to separate yourself from the mass mind and stay un-attatched from the desperate insanity. In other words, stop being a sheep and start knowing that you are the unstoppable human power, Stand in that power and create responsibly..I believe this to be a world changer and "whatever I believe, is what is".

Cheers!

Ison-580x328.jpg

• Like 2

From what I've heard recently, It's going to be a minimal event in relation to the excitement of 12 months ago. Should still be visible but the early comparisons to something like the Great Comet of 1577 seem to be dying down. Shame :(

Not sure about the other stuff you were talking about though :)

• Like 1

....do I finally get to go MadMax?

The last couple were non-events.

• Like 5

I hope the comet survives going around the Sun since its passing a bit over 1 million km's from the Sun's surface, it might put on a show if it does survive.

• Like 2

yes.

• Like 1

from what i gather we in australia need to get up just before the sun rises to witness it near the horizon. by the time it passes around the sun we will only be able to see it during the day (IF it's bright enough) although it will be dangerously close to the sun so we pretty much can't look at it anyway. that's how i interpret the facts anyway.

• Like 1

What if it smacks straight into the sun what would be the reaction

also im more interested in the one in august next year it is believed to pass mars by only 25000 km

edit add link

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/26mar_marscomet/

Edited by Bigred
  • Like 1

Yes when it is close to the Sun it wont be visible to the eye but when it travels further away it could be more visible with a huge tail stretching back to the Sun (Jan 2014).

Why would a spaceship have a huge trail of stuff flying out the back? Wouldn't a spaceship, once up to speed not need to use any propulsion? I doubt anything much would happen if it does slam into the Sun, since it is only 3miles across.

Edited by Leaves
  • Like 2

What if it smacks straight into the sun what would be the reaction

also im more interested in the one in august next year it is believed to pass mars by only 25000 km

edit add link

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/26mar_marscomet/

Probably make a sound much like one of my farts after a big plate of nachos and enchilada and the planets moons and the sun will all share a telepathic giggle amongst themselves. :---)))

• Like 7

It may be a non event, but if it wasn't , how many people would be blindsided by it?

Whole civilizations have perished from being complacent, but never from being paranoid. :innocent_n:

• Like 3

well with all the electrical stuff..........at least I don't have to feel peeved about missing the bit coin boat................when all the computers crash........................I figured our end of the world calculations were 12 months off......should have used the Mayan calendar...............

• Like 1

Ok, So a bit of an update on Comet ISON - ISON has made perihelion intact,

Most reports are that it was disintergrated, long after perihelion and is nothing more than a pile of dust. Maybe untrue, keep watching!

There is also reports now of another much larger planet orbiting the sun.

So while all eyes were on ISON there was something coming in from the other direction?

Man, I never thought space stuff could be so interesting, but this stuff has me hooked, all the lies and confusion, there's something big here

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/11/update-proof-of-ison-survived-wtf-is-that-giant-thing-following-behind-it-video-2470790.html

Check this out ! :wink: Eyes Open!

Just some Ideas? :rolleyes: I mean, cool images that I think would look good in this thread.

I am allowed to spam my own thread, aren't I. B)

post-13488-0-30371600-1386208862_thumb.j

post-13488-0-10792400-1386208911_thumb.j

post-13488-0-66984900-1386208976_thumb.j

post-13488-0-75733700-1386209017_thumb.j

post-13488-0-51481800-1386209024_thumb.j

post-13488-0-30371600-1386208862_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-10792400-1386208911_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-66984900-1386208976_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-75733700-1386209017_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-51481800-1386209024_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-30371600-1386208862_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-10792400-1386208911_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-66984900-1386208976_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-75733700-1386209017_thumb.jpg

post-13488-0-51481800-1386209024_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Who says it made it intact, how come no one (even the local blokes with scopes) didn't see it come out the other side? Also the other planet/sun/whatever thing, is there anymore evidence this exists except the congealing of some of the objects in the oort cloud? First I heard of that Nemisis theory was 2008 & youtube just seems to be getting more full of dodgy videos about it.

Edited by Leaves
  • Like 2

SO the jury is still out on what comet ISON is made of.

It is in our solar system, going near the sun, NOW, and has caused electrical changes on Mars as it went past.

The American government have prepared for armageddon, the christian's are calling it the end of days,

The alternative thinkers say it is a mothership come to guide us into transendence Or maybe they are aliens coming to feast and f**k.

Any info, chanellings, tips or views will be appreciated.

When I asked god what to do when the electrical currents go haywire he replied, in not so many words, "Keep with the beat of your own heart, sing your own song. It has your individual electrical imprint given to you by me." This is starting to make sense. If everyone is freaking out all at once can you imagine how hard it will be to separate yourself from the mass mind and stay un-attatched from the desperate insanity. In other words, stop being a sheep and start knowing that you are the unstoppable human power, Stand in that power and create responsibly..I believe this to be a world changer and "whatever I believe, is what is".

Cheers!

What if the whole Jesus/aliens/superman returning to save the world is the alpha and the omega of hoaxses designed to disable us from the very actions which would have prevented our enslavement/demise?

ie "you wait till Jesus gets here! Hes going to be very cross with you!" (Inaction coupled with a densification)

vs. lifting your conscious energy into the Christ consciousness energy of unconditional love and forgiveness

"If you cant bring Jesus to the 4th dimenion then its time to lift the earth to the 5th!"

Thats exactly correct what God is telling you woodwoman.

Remove any worry about the "reality" we are told.

We are here to create a new one!

Edited by MikeyMagic
  • Like 2

It was kamikaze aliens from a distant solar system and the target was us .But at the last second Powdered toast man

pushed there trajectory into the sun. God bless you powdered toast man

1368494948066s.jpg

• Like 3

Damn I had my deck chair all set up and my jug of chilled pina colada and other goodies all laid out ready for end of days even had a trendy pair of sunglasses on standby. Oh well plenty more where they came from.

<<<*Chuckles* :-)

He he he!

I love all the silent "W.T.F.'s!"

Are you a troll mikeymagic

So the peloton theory won, makes that 120 meter drop tower that Zarm built was massive waste of cash then. They should take some hints from Einstein & try visualising, much quicker & cheaper :)

Are you a troll mikeymagic

No

:-)

Edited by MikeyMagic
  • Like 4