The Corroboree
gtarman

Sunshine Coast meet (QLD)....

allright ritcheous dudes!!!! can someone either post here or pm me the location and time etc????

Something like 10 or 11 can be the official time

But you could arrive as late as 3 ir 4 and at least some of us will still be around

Its this Sunday but I'm not sure about directions

Awesome 10am is ideal for me :)

Kureelpa Gorge is at the end of Kureelpa Falls Road. Park and follow the track to the creek and go right. Walk approx 100-200m and you're there. If it's been pizzing down it will probably be best to relocate or reschedule until a sunny day. I shall advise over the course of the next day or so as to the state of the weather up this way.

• Like 3

It's not looking like the weather situation is going to be favourable, the gorge would be best experienced on a hot sunny day to facilitate swimming and lessen the chances of slipping into the chasm. I'm thinking we should do a vote for relocate vs reschedule.

Edited by Xenodimensional

Postpone bro. The mushrooms have woken up! First come the cyans of course :wink:

• Like 2

is anyone against making it the first saturday or sunday with good conditions?

• Like 3

That would be right hahaha I'm actually keen and ready for this one hahah. All good tho I'm going on a shroom hunt now.... keep us posted on the date.

• Like 1

Well , I'm still up for it …….but , if you recken they are out there to found , I might go that way ??

• Like 1

Sounds like it's every man for them self then. Thunder's suggestion can be the official plan. If anyone is keen for a group field trip today hit me up here in the next hour or two ;-)

• Like 1

Hey , Xeno , I'd be up for a field trip ……… I need to learn the ropes for this area…..let me know !

• Like 2

Sorry JJ and CC, I had to rush off right after posting and didn't get near telecommunication equipment until late. We could lock in an expedition between xmas and ny if you're keen.

No worries Xeno , I'll be watching the weather . I was up in Nambour earlier this week , with an hour to spare , so I took a quick look up at the Kureelpa gorge , very nice , I like to find a new place to wander !

There is a park just up from the hospital in nambour with a nice waterfall and swimming hole. Its not as nice as a lot of thr creeks around there but for walking distance from nambour it's actually quite pretty.

Who's on holidays yet? We could probably squeeze a meet in before chrissy.

Not on holidays till Wednesday but will always try to make it to a meet!

I'm keen for one in Jan, too hectic at this late stage for me to commit to anything before then but...

Brisbane meet @ Mnt Cootha Sunday 8th Feb

12pm start

pm for exact location if your coming.

Hiya, any meets coming up in the following areas:

- Sunny Coast

-Fraser Coast

-Gympie region

???

I'm just near Maroochydore for the next week or so if there's anything going on.