The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
The_Crack_Fox

Looking to Trade African Red-Stem Catha Edulis + more for a nice amount of Turbina Corymbosa seeds;)

Hey guys:)

Haven't been on the forums consistantly for a while due to a bit of an emotional breakdown, health problems and valium addiction (yuck!)

But I am back and my Cathas are growing nicely:D

Looking to share the love and if possible, obtain some Turbina Corymbosa, Ipomoea Vialocea and/or HBWR.

I have many Khat cuttings, all with developed root systems, ready to grow:D Hit me up even if you have nothing to trade and I'll more than likely have some spare:)

...but if anyone can help me with a nicee amount of fresh LSA seeds, there may just be a thick and juicy Bridgesii Melted Wax cutting in it for them....

Hehe

much love<3

• Like 2

Also got a handful of unknown tricho seedlings, but nice and healthy, and if my Psychotria Alba cuttings go well they shall also be up for trade:) just swing me a PM if you're interested

Forgot to mention, will pay top dollar for any true blue peruvianus or yowie specimens;)

<3<3<3

i have some yowie for sale. just pm me if you are keen

• Like 1

Yowie is a variant of San Pedro, right?

I want to pay back a friend, so can you supply us with 1 please?

SORRY FOR DELAYS

weather has been reflecting my headspace the last few days and i havnt been able to send off my trades/sales

please PM me if you require reimbursement, otherwise this monday morning everything will be shipped as planned<3

I put a Rivea cory... in Fred Hollows reserve in Randwick sydney. It should be pretty large by now & should be flowering, I put it in to compete with the massive Ipomoea indica weed smothering the reserve. If you know anyone around there grab some.

I still have a couple very healthy catha cuttings left, PM me if anyone's keen.