The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
planthelper

obama hacked merkels mobil

I still prefer Obama to the republicans. It was the republicans - mainly G.W.Bush and company - that started this whole shit storm.

Quote:

But German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, citing a "US intelligence worker involved in the NSA operation against Merkel", said Mr Alexander informed Mr Obama in person about it in 2010.

There is no way of knowing whether that statement is factual without knowing who the "US intelligence worker" is. I definitely don't condone this type of behaviour but, at this point, there is no real way of knowing how much Obama knew.

Yeah , but who gives a shit......

• Like 2

Yeah , but who gives a shit......

Fair point, I only care because I am a dual citizen and 99% of my family lives in America, so what the government does/who is elected affects the majority of my family.

If I was German I'd still say that,

I can't really see from the current news reports what or who has been compromised , just an anti Obama beat up to me man.

• Like 1

Fair point, I only care because I am a dual citizen and 99% of my family lives in America, so what the government does/who is elected affects the majority of my family.

Your family's country's elected leader doesn't give a fuck about your family and their needs.

I disagree I think he does , he's just not that popular.

• Like 1

I disagree I think he does , he's just not that popular.

You should probably stop drinking the tap water.

• Like 4

Getting troops out of the middle east, leveling out their healthcare system amongst other things, I'd say he actually gives a fuck.

In my honest opinion I think he's about as good as you could get.

Until merkels horny selfies come out, I can't see any real conseqences , esp in day and age when everyones spying on everyone

• Like 3

Many Obama-haters seem to think that he tricks people with some kind of supernatural charm or something. And yet those same people went Beetle-mania crazy over Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney. I mean, what a joke...

If the Republicans were in power we'd all be getting conscripted into World-War-Three by now, and I truly believe that.

So that's why I'm happy enough with the Democrats running things, things could be a million times worse than they are now. In fact Obama has made plenty of progress with much needed reforms. America has been literally F'd in the ass by the Republicans and I'm glad they are out of the picture, (sort-of out of the picture anyway...)

As for the phone tapping thing. I'm amazed Merkel hasn't got it encrypted or whatever, besides, everyone spies on everyone, nothing shocking about that. It's the whole surveillance program thing that bothers me.

Nothing we can do about that though. It's China and Russia who are becoming the new super-powers and we'll never stop their surveillance. Maybe that's why the US is doing it? Oh well, FTW LOL

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 2

Apparently merkel has had an encryption chip in her phone for a while now.

I think it's a good thing as it has motivated at least one western leader to stand up and take a real stand against the NSA. Funny that she couldn't give a shit about other German citizens being spied on, only when it was her phone.

• Like 3

can't believe anyone's defending that hypocritical child murdering corporate shill

• Like 2

Your family's country's elected leader doesn't give a fuck about your family and their needs.

Can you please elaborate on why you believe this is the case?

Compared to the actions, and backwards beliefs, of previous republican leaders and recent republican candidates - Mitt Romney, for example - Obama has proved time and time again that he is trying to do what is best for his people; hence why he was reelected. Not only has he made positive advancements in USA's healthcare system, he is helping to improve the economy (despite what republicans may try and get you to believe), he ended tax cuts for high earners that Bush implemented, he was in charge of taking out Osama Bin Laden, supported the legalisation of gay marriage; just to name a few.

• Like 1

Any merican's want to do a trade for Abbott? Any one?

I reckon if Abbott's phone was taped he'd have the biggest fucking howl about it .... It would dominate every thing across every platform for a whole week.

• Like 2

its a matter of trust, and those people can't be trusted anymore.

I used to be a tradesman and my clients trust me, that I will not bug there phone, check out there medicinal cabinet, and don't touch any of there things and belongings!

if Obama and co would be tradesman, it means they would do all of the above stuff, double standards...

no one has the right to listen and tape your personel life.

Edited by planthelper

Going through your clients pictures, g strings , medicines and personal info will land you in deep shit, and the client will feel violated, Obama will never get in any real strife for this and the consequences will have no impact on general population ( from where I'm sitting)) whatsoever. Merkel may feel violated? She could resign and seek damages.

Google ,facebook ,credit cards no matter what ,you / I are being observed and have been for a while it sucks. But give a rats I'm happy and still breathing.

I have associated professionally and personally with people I don't trust and guess I will till the day I die. Still I go home and eat sleep ect.

Can you please elaborate on why you believe this is the case?

Compared to the actions, and backwards beliefs, of previous republican leaders and recent republican candidates - Mitt Romney, for example - Obama has proved time and time again that he is trying to do what is best for his people; hence why he was reelected. Not only has he made positive advancements in USA's healthcare system, he is helping to improve the economy (despite what republicans may try and get you to believe), he ended tax cuts for high earners that Bush implemented, he was in charge of taking out Osama Bin Laden, supported the legalisation of gay marriage; just to name a few.

I'm not looking for trouble, but you appear to regurgitating things that you've seen on TV and have done very little discovery of true facts. I suggest you read into how the economy works and perpetual debt. Then read a book called War is a Racket by Smedley Butler.

Without going all weird test tube clone/satanist/esoteric/banking syndicate conspiracy theory up in here, understand that war is a business, America's number one export is war. Everything about Americas identity as a country has been built from the suffering of others. America as a country has an imperialistic plan, everyone who has every tried to change this plan has been assassinated, defamed, executed or just disappeared (PROVEN FACT).

Barack Obama being the new figurehead of the States has the responsibility of continuing this agenda.

And because of this, it makes him emotionally incapable of giving a fuck about your family, my family, the sonar testing in the ocean or the fucking battery bears in China.

Especially when the wealth generated by the global labor force is more than enough to fix all of our problems a hundred times over.

(please excuse the language, I'm passionate)

Edited by gunfighter
  • Like 1

Sounds like your regurgitating things you've read on the web and seen on tv.

From memory it was the Republicans who started the war in Iraq (twice) And it was the Democrats who opposed it all the way, and are on the verge of actually ending it.

Remember the Republicans wanted us to "Support the Troops" -ie support the war. And it was the Republicans that made a huge song and dance about any "Cut and Run" exit strategy from the war. They are the ones who want the war, not Obama.

Don't blame Obama or the Democrats for the pile of Sh%t that was left for him to sort out. It's the Republicans making money out of war and dodgy health care and personal debt etc etc. That's why they're fighting tooth and nail to oppose anything that will break their monopolies.

No matter what you say about Obama and the Democrats it seems waaaaay more applicable to the Republicans.

Sure they're not perfect but what's your alternative? The Republicans? You gotta be drinking the Kool-Aid mate.

As for the actual topic of surveillance. I agree with most of what PH has said. It's a shameful thing. Although I just heard that Germany and France have never made any NO-Spying pact with the US (like other allies have), so it was bound to happen in some regards. But still a low act between friends, that's for sure.

I hope public outrage will bring some positive change but remember the Republicans are part and parcel of this surveillance program, they fully support it, so positive changes aren't very likely IMO.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 2

Sounds like your regurgitating things you've read on the web and seen on tv.

Sounds like you're just regurgitating things that I've said.

oQOFwE1.jpg

• Like 1