The Corroboree
frozenthunderbolt

NZ Seed and plant trades - not buy and sell

Hi folks, not sure how this would be recieved, but I though that this might be an idea.

Can we please use this thread to post Entheogenic seeds and plants for trade within nz?

I have little to contribute ATM, but all being equal, will have heaps to swap later this summer

inculding (but not limited to):

- salvia cuttings

- MG seeds

- Lions tail/wild dagga

- Wormwood

- possibly HBWR (if i can get the lil buggers to germinate!)

- African dream root

- tagates lucidia

+ others

Hope we can make this useful and I'm not stepping on toes :innocent_n:

Currently avalible from me:

- shit tons of purple or red flowering opium poppy seed.

- Tobacco seed - nicotina tobacum and nicotina rustica

Edited by frozenthunderbolt
  • Like 6

Hey bro, great thinking.. I have been meaning to start something like this for a while.

I will post a list of what i have later in the day.

Welcome to the Corroborree.

I'm glad to see another kiwi on board :)

I didn't believe it would happen but 1 out of the 3 desmanthus illinoensis seeds i had has germinated! I will baby it and guard it from snails with a shotgun ;-) Cross your fingers i will be able to offer seeds later in the year :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

Edited by frozenthunderbolt

Just gonna take my list down until i'm more organised cause i have way to many things on my plate to be organising trades atm.

I will get there with the ppl who have pm'd me as soon as i can but prepare for a delay i'm in the midst of exams and about to start a 3wk placement.

Cheers kiwis.

Edited by Ceres

nefelibata, i'll trade you heirloom bean seeds or painted mountain corn seed for a few of your Desmanthus seeds?

I also have just about every tomato variety avalible in NZ as i went on a seed buying spree when it seemed likely that the ag dept. would ban tomato seed imports.

Sounds good keen on any buzzy tomato varieties too, i am growing cherokee purple tomatoes for the first time can't wait to see the fruit

• Like 2

I'll jump on the bandwagon shortly, I just dont have time to organise all the seeds a plants I want to trade at this second sorry

Hi pals:

I have this list. I am from Mexico, I can send you the seeds as a trade for your seeds.

Datura spp

Tagetes lucida

Calea Zacatechichi

Argemone Mexicana

Thevetia peruviana

Luffa sp

Cuastecomate-calabash

Salvia hispanica

Salvia real

Leonotus

And many many native species.

I want caralluma, hoodia, ephedra, or any seed from high priced

plants.

I am also interested in seeds from native trees.

A can mail any seed to you.

Herbalist Elisabeth

Hey kiwis,

I have some free lithops seedlings for the first person who pms me to claim them

post-8023-0-12890100-1382481468_thumb.jp

Theres 27 of them, they are atleast a couple years old and have been hard grown here in dunedin.

Dollar for size reference, you dont get that lol.

Postage paid by me.

Easy to care for, just dont water them much!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 1

Giveaway..........(no postage or trading needed for the first 2 pm's) NZ only...................I have a surplus of trich open pollinated cross seeds to giveaway...............they were shared to me by a long term forum member..........he has a large collection and I have no idea what species are included......its pot luck...................also still have plenty of fresh cereus x's seeds.............( 2 x's)...if your keen to grow some edible fruit cacti......taste like kiwi...........pm if interested.................

sorry all trich seeds have been claimed.......still have bucket loads of cereus x seeds for fruiting .........if anyone anywhere on the planet wants to trade............. :)

and red orach....cantaloupe open pollinated mix...~1/2 doz strains...... tomatoes red cherry, yellow pear, brandy wine open pollinated ............

Edited by Dreamwalker

If they came from within NZ I have a feeling those open pollenated trich are scop x

- If i am thinking of the right long term forum member Dreamwalker. Auckland fellow with kick-ass trich garden righht?

If so, heres how they will look:post-8023-0-83902500-1382743854_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

really nice looking plants Ceres.....................I think I got some of those, but mine have a little flicker of yellow, here and there (hopefully in a good way)........but nope............and no guessing...... :)

Hey guys, been trying to get admin activation on my account for a while now but i hope i haven't missed out on anything.

I live in christchurch and am willing to trade within new zealand or anywhere where postage is free.

Entheogen wise i have very little. But i have some cool ones.

I have Ephedra Furioca or something (mormon tea)

Red poppy/Purple Poppy

Sweet Basil

Salvia TriColor(sage)

Cali Poppy

Mimosa Pudica(sensitive plant)

I think thats about it but i have a tonne veges and stuff.

I will trade for any entheogen or cool plant :)

Please get at me with some seeds please I can trade anything on there Pm me.

The people who have posted with seeds Ill pm you guys if i can figure it out

####EDIT####

I will have some Virginia White Grape seeds soon as my vine is starting to fruit if anyone is interesed :)

Edited by Nailthesnail

I have a tonne of 1 year old seedlings to give away - names too many to list / most are aussie hybrids .. will be sent bare rooted free of charge :)

To be eligible :

- You have at least 100 posts ,

- must promise to re-pot them straight away and care for them even if some of the crosses you already have ,

- at least grow them on until fat enough to be given away again ,

- keep them in the community ,

- keep them labelled .

- PM me

Edited by bℓσωηG
  • Like 2

Does anyone have mugwort, calea or any other dream herbs?

Edited by solomon
  • Like 5

Hey just saw this and thought I would post and say I'm not dead and still keen on trades etc just gotta get a bit more organised with new home.

Up here I will have Salvia, Kanna, TBMs, Ashwagandha, Datura, Nicotiana rustica, hybrid Trichocereus seedlings, Alba/Virdis, Peres etc, things starting to really kick now so should only be a month or two before I can offer trades.

When I get back down South next I will be sending out Iboga cuttings to some of the long term members here, SAB sourced fruit.

Hey Blowng! Hey Ceres!

peace and love

xx

Happy to pay for the privilage to own some of those - particularly Ashwagandha and P. alba and viridis :-)

Does anyone have mugwort, calea or any other dream herbs?

Should have seed of those later this season, possibly also african dream root - got 1/6 to germinate (apparently a pretty good effort - they''re a bit notorius for poor germination) - catnip and pasiflora incanarta (sp?) are also a good for dreaming - Calea is hella bitter by the way :blink:

• Like 1

Hey just saw this and thought I would post and say I'm not dead and still keen on trades etc just gotta get a bit more organised with new home.

Up here I will have Salvia, Kanna, TBMs, Ashwagandha, Datura, Nicotiana rustica, hybrid Trichocereus seedlings, Alba/Virdis, Peres etc, things starting to really kick now so should only be a month or two before I can offer trades.

When I get back down South next I will be sending out Iboga cuttings to some of the long term members here, SAB sourced fruit.

Hey Blowng! Hey Ceres!

peace and love

xx

Would love to get a hold of some of those :)

Hey Blowng! Hey Ceres!

peace and love

xx

Hey just got authentication and I would love to get some rustica seeds and some viridis seeds if you would still have any spare? I have a bunch of trich seeds, Phalaris aquatica, Acacia longifolia, Peganum harmala, and a few others if your interested

• Like 1

Hey just got authentication and I would love to get some rustica seeds and some viridis seeds if you would still have any spare? I have a bunch of trich seeds, Phalaris aquatica, Acacia longifolia, Peganum harmala, and a few others if your interested

Hey Fractikat, I can help you out with N. Rustica Var. 'Aztec' - fire me a PM with your address

Man. Its like someone turned on a tap with all these kiwis all of a sudden.

Usually its one post wonders after free shit then disappearing, never to been seen again... But this is looking promising! :)

• Like 2

Man. Its like someone turned on a tap with all these kiwis all of a sudden.

Usually its one post wonders after free shit then disappearing, never to been seen again... But this is looking promising! :)

Gota give to get, if you don't learn that then you've learnt nothing :wink:

• Like 1

I would just like to add I have a shit ton of very fresh california poppy seed if anyones interested harvested today

Edited by Nailthesnail
  • Like 1